• I am Liberal and Yes- Cruz is a Natural Born citizen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am Liberal and No- Cruz is not a Natural Born Citizen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
So there are what- a dozen threads now on whether or not Cruz is a Natural born citizen? Why another?

This thread is a meager attempt to see what the political leanings of those who believe Cruz is a natural born citizen(and eligible) and those who do not thing he is eligible

If you are undecided about whether Cruz is natural born or not- then you should either just avoid the thread or vote no.

Step up and be counted everyone who has had an opinion on whether or not Cruz is eligible.

So there are what- a dozen threads now on whether or not Cruz is a Natural born citizen? Why another?

This thread is a meager attempt to see what the political leanings of those who believe Cruz is a natural born citizen(and eligible) and those who do not thing he is eligible

If you are undecided about whether Cruz is natural born or not- then you should either just avoid the thread or vote no.

Step up and be counted everyone who has had an opinion on whether or not Cruz is eligible.

My vote is yes and he is eligible and let the courts say otherwise and if they do then I will go with the courts on this issue.

Also I also have stated President Obama is a American Citizen and was born in Hawaii.

As for Cruz being born in Canada is going to have to be settled by the USSC in my opinion but for now I say yes he is eligible to run for President...

My vote is yes and he is eligible and let the courts say otherwise and if they do then I will go with the courts on this issue.

Also I also have stated President Obama is a American Citizen and was born in Hawaii.

As for Cruz being born in Canada is going to have to be settled by the USSC in my opinion but for now I say yes he is eligible to run for President...

I agree with Bruce. He and Obama are/were until a court says/said no. But, I would suggest to him that he gets a court to say he is regardless, to make this go away. It should be easier in this case than it was in Obama's, because there is no disagreement on where he was born. He freely admits he was born in Canada, so that is the only question, not any others.

Americans are either born citizens or they're naturalized. If Cruz is a citizen, and he is not naturalized, then he's natural born.

Yes he is. This has been discussed at length. It has been settled by Judges. This dead horse has been whipped enough. Do not continue to feed both the Republican AND Liberal 'birthers' any further.

Rafael?

he's a natural born stir the crapola moron.

Siete, if you don't agree with the man's ideology and ideas then just say so. You don't have to childishly engage in name-calling.

Yes he is. This has been discussed at length. It has been settled by Judges. This dead horse has been whipped enough. Do not continue to feed both the Republican AND Liberal 'birthers' any further.

LOL- I will do what I want easy peasy.

What judges settled it? Please share.

Come on folks- 6 posters have commented- two have voted- get those votes in!

My bad - 'legal experts', to include a retired Judge, has chimed in to say he is a citizen, and - like with Obama - this is 'politically immature' B$ and a waste of time. If 'Birthers' want to continue on this trek, go for it....just don't get mad or attack me for pointing out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of it.

My bad - 'legal experts', to include a retired Judge, has chimed in to say he is a citizen, and - like with Obama - this is 'politically immature' B$ and a waste of time. If 'Birthers' want to continue on this trek, go for it....just don't get mad or attack me for pointing out the hypocrisy and ridiculousness of it.

Not mad- I am enjoying the delicious irony of it all.

Come on folks- vote away

Forum List

Back