is CRT being taught in high schools ?

scruffy

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2022
The Democrats claim CRT is not being taught in K-12.

You've heard it repeatedly from the posters on this forum. "CRT is not being taught in K-12".

THEY LIE. The Democrats are lying, and the posters on this forum are lying.

In California, the rotten lying Democrats have just been busted in THREE different high schools in THREE different school districts in THREE different counties. And in each case, they're being kicked out.

There's case in Yorba Linda (Placentia district) this week, here it is:

There was a case in Riverside a couple of months ago, here it is:

And if this doesn't take all, they even had a case in Paso Robles last year, which is up there in the middle of liberal heaven near San Francisco. Here it is:

These meddling Democrats LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH. They even tried to deny they were teaching it in Riverside, even after the financial records were exposed.

I'm on my way to the kids right now (cooling my heels in the airport), and I'm going to make absolutely certain there isn't even the tiniest whiff of CRT at my daughter's school. If I find one, there will be suddenly be a liberal without a job.

I'm tired of this crap, and I'm done playing games with these dishonest dishonorable liberals. It's hardball time now. You think I'm kidding? Wait and see.

There will be NO crt at my daughter's school. Not now, not ever.

I have no idea what the conservative wolf pack considers "CRT" or "Critical Race Theory" these days. I am inclined to believe it is anything that doesn't teach that straight white fundamentalist christians are the cat's pajamas.

I have no idea what the conservative wolf pack considers "CRT" or "Critical Race Theory" these days. I am inclined to believe it is anything that doesn't teach that straight white fundamentalist christians are the cat's pajamas.

And you won't ever know because you're more concerned about being against anything Republicans believe in to the point you'll let young people be taught damaging ideas just so you're on the other side of the fence. You're immediate dismissals and half handed closed ended insults are proof of that, on top of your willingness to actually engage in conversation on the topic.

Crt isn't about Republicans or Democrats, it should be something all Americans have an issue with because it effects all kids and young people regardless of what their parents political affiliations are.

You've heard it repeatedly from the posters on this forum. "CRT is not being taught in K-12".

In California, the rotten lying Democrats have just been busted in THREE different high schools in THREE different school districts in THREE different counties. And in each case, they're being kicked out.

And if this doesn't take all, they even had a case in Paso Robles last year, which is up there in the middle of liberal heaven near San Francisco. Here it is:

These meddling Democrats LIE THROUGH THEIR TEETH. They even tried to deny they were teaching it in Riverside, even after the financial records were exposed.

I'm on my way to the kids right now (cooling my heels in the airport), and I'm going to make absolutely certain there isn't even the tiniest whiff of CRT at my daughter's school. If I find one, there will be suddenly be a liberal without a job.

I'm tired of this crap, and I'm done playing games with these dishonest dishonorable liberals. It's hardball time now. You think I'm kidding? Wait and see.

ALL QUESTIONABLE SOURCES AND OUTRIGHT LYING WEBSITES.

And you won't ever know because you're more concerned about being against anything Republicans believe in to the point you'll let young people be taught damaging ideas just so you're on the other side of the fence. You're immediate dismissals and half handed closed ended insults are proof of that, on top of your willingness to actually engage in conversation on the topic.

Crt isn't about Republicans or Democrats, it should be something all Americans have an issue with because it effects all kids and young people regardless of what their parents political affiliations are.

Yada Yada Yada. Race relations, civil rights, Jim Crow was bad have been taught in school for a couple generations.

Disciples of CRT are in the schools teaching the framework of CRT without necessary calling it CRT.
Yep, spot on. The democrat party of anti American trash love their name games. They needed to make homos sound all warm and fuzzy so they started calling them GAY. And global warming wasn't working so they started calling it CLIMATE CHANGE. I mean who can deny climate change? It changes daily. And of course we can't forget the illegal aliens, which is what they are by legal definition, but they didn't like that either, so they tried to name change them to UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS, but settled on ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. And then comes CRT, oh yeah, that too. Can't have critical race theory showing up in print anywhere so they just rename that too...

It seems as though as long as they don't use the actual words, "critical race theory" they can teach every aspect of it and still claim it's not being taught in schools.

It seems as though as long as they don't use the actual words, "critical race theory" they can teach every aspect of it and still claim it's not being taught in schools.
You men like in US history class when they review the era of colonies to the Civil War where white people oppressed black people or the post Civil War era to present where white people suppressed black people?

Yada Yada Yada. Race relations, civil rights, Jim Crow was bad have been taught in school for a couple generations.
Republicans sure as hell don't want Jim Crow MENTIONED now.

That's an example of what they think "CRT" is. It's not

Forum List

Back