Is critical race theory allowed in a court of law?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Being that critical race theory is based on conjectures and subjective assertions. People that fix your toilet are based far more facts than "critical race theory" Its asmuch theory as the alternative Cinderella "crystal slipper" theory, because self hating white black pseudo intellectuals say so. YEET!

When the courts, authorities, establishments are corrupt then yeah - it's allowed.

Especially when vindication will come from the very top - Biden and his party.

I seen first hand only a couple of months ago the corruption in the USA and in the courts that goes unchallenged in the Derek Chauvin case. CRT is fuck all in comparison when that goes to court

Critical race theory, a good lawyer worth his salt can tear this assertion to shreds. First of all, there isn't any proof and its a leading question with no basis in fact, its prejudicial. And science demands proof..the earth is flat? Dark matter? Facts, proof, not just allegations. That's how science and the legal system REALLY work. Not popular conjecture backed up by mob violence. Ditto for democracy.

Last edited:
Critical race theory, a good lawyer worth his salt can tear this assertion to shreds. First of all, there isn't any proof and its a leading question with no basis in fact, its prejudicial. And science demands proof..the earth is flat? Dark matter? Facts, proof, not just allegations. That's how science REALLY works
I said a good lawyer worth his salt would tear the prosecution in the Chauvin case to bits.

When the odds are stacked against you and the system is corrupt, then what's correct doesn't count.

I said a good lawyer worth his salt would tear the prosecution in the Chauvin case to bits.

When the odds are stacked against you and the system is corrupt, then what's correct doesn't count.
When Officer Chauvin was convicted of murder in Floyd's overdose death, it became apparent justice was about mob rule. Facts go out the window.

When Officer Chauvin was convicted of murder in Floyd's overdose death, it became apparent justice was about mob rule. Facts go out the window.
Precisely and there's enough lunatics (from the very top in Biden) to ensure the "correct" thing happens in the court regards CRT.

Sure there might be some courts in some states and cities where there's judges that won't have it - but watch the influence from the very top creep in here and there and ensure the courts know what to do going forward. Nothing surer.

Critical race theory, a good lawyer worth his salt can tear this assertion to shreds. First of all, there isn't any proof and its a leading question with no basis in fact, its prejudicial. And science demands proof..the earth is flat? Dark matter? Facts, proof, not just allegations. That's how science and the legal system REALLY work. Not popular conjecture backed up by mob violence. Ditto for democracy.
You know one of the tenets of critical race theory explains that Brown vs Board of Education was decided because of a convergence of politics, economics and the law.

There was no critical race theory involved in the Chauvin case. It was a simple matter of intent proven by continuing to apply deadly force to a corpse.

There was no critical race theory involved in the Chauvin case. It was a simple matter of intent proven by continuing to apply deadly force to a corpse.
I never said there was CRT involved in the Chauvin case.

It was a comparison and also a point about how you can't rely on the courts to do what is right and logical.

I can't believe I had to explain that, but there you go.

It was a comparison and also a point about how you can't rely on the courts to do what is right and logical.
The question before the jury was intent.

No different than why the Trump organization is being charged with tax fraud. Their scheme to save taxes went on for 15 years, proving their intent to commit fraud and not just done accidentally.

Forum List

Back