Is Crispie "toast"?

I'm not sure if he'll be impeached, but I really don't think it's feasible to see him running in 2016 now.

I can't believe this story's gotten so big. Why isn't the company that put the cones in that lane getting any flack?

And why are New Jersey drivers such enormous pussies that they can't move the cones away?

Stupidest controversy ever.

Traffic. Are you fucking kidding me?

Earlier today the dumbasses in Virginia decided to close a lane to do WHO GIVES A FUCK? ON A FRIDAY!!! DURING RUSH HOUR!!! But I'm not crucifying the governor over it. Good lord America.

But hmm... maybe crucifying a governor would make me feel better about getting RAILED IN THE ASS FOR AN HOUR without A SINGLE CONSTRUCTION WORKER IN SIGHT!!!!! :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Last edited:
His best chance at the presidency is to come out of the closet, admit he's a Democrat, and run for VP alongside Hillary. Then he's positioned for a partial term when she has her (next?) stroke and for two full terms after that.

Remember Benghazi? No, she didn't either.....in Congressional testimony.

I've been waiting for this.

Christie ruined a lot of careers with this. They're not big and powerful people but right now, they've got his career in their hands.

Anyone who does not think this is "big" hasn't been paying attention.

and once again, you start convicting without knowing all the facts. you always do this to repubs, but always demand absolute factual evidence for dems.

Forum List

Back