Is Credit Karma good for online taxes?

No but their credit scores are dodgy. When I used to use the, my credit score was listed as 40 to 60 points lower than what by bank and credit card companies list as my credit score.

I read its completely free. Anyone use it?
Even H&R Block and Turbo Tax have free online taxes as long as the return is a simple 1040-EZ, same with everyone offering free taxes online. I think I paid $18 for the downloadable version of H&R's Federal and State Edition last week.

Even H&R Block and Turbo Tax have free online taxes as long as the return is a simple 1040-EZ, same with everyone offering free taxes online. I think I paid $18 for the downloadable version of H&R's Federal and State Edition last week.
I use HR Block also.
Yeah, they are all free if simple tax return. Extra charges for carrying info over from previous year or if filing extra forms.
Never tried Credit Karma though.
About 29 bucks for my Fed and about the same for State.

I use HR Block also.
Yeah, they are all free if simple tax return. Extra charges for carrying info over from previous year or if filing extra forms.
You probably bought the super-duper deluxe-premium version..... :D

I use HR Block also.
You probably bought the super-duper deluxe-premium version..... :D
Yup. I am lazy.

Forum List

Back