Is Covering Vision, Hearing & Dental Care For Seniors Evil??

FYI, seniors can have dental, vision and hearing coverage if they opt for one of many Medicare Advantage plans on the market. The FREE market.

The plans I think all Americans should have, an excellent blend of a public foundation and free market competition and innovation.

A very popular program that is already in place and could be easily scaled up with a few tweaks.

But sadly, 90% of Americans have no idea what I'm talking about.

Sure bro....

Then if I were you.....next time you get sick...don't go to a doctor...since they are just under the thumb of the ACA...matter of fact, just skip hospitals altogether...they are also part of the evil cabal....

Just go to your local church....and let thoughts and prayers heal you
I don't think prayers will heal anyone.
And judging from what doctors have done to my wife, by using drugs to mess up her brain, I'm not going to be visiting any hospitals for the next several years till this shit blows over.
FYI, since I retired around this time last year...I haven't been sick one day....and I fully intend to keep it that way.

"Democrats are haggling over whether to drop two of the most popular elements of their social spending bill as negotiations reach the zero hour, according to a half-dozen sources close to the discussions -- a plan to expand Medicare with dental, vision and hearing benefits for tens of millions of seniors — as well as a pitch to guarantee paid family and medical leave to all U.S. workers — is now in danger of getting cut from the bill entirely.

Manchin and the White House still don’t see eye to eye on a topline number for the bill; Manchin has consistently said he supports $1.5 trillion. Paid leave and Medicare expansion may not fit in a package that conforms to Manchin's preferred price tag. Sanders insisted to POLITICO on Saturday that the benefits are not coming out.
“The expansion of Medicare to cover dental, hearing and vision is one of the most popular and important provisions in the entire bill,” he said. “It’s what the American people want.”

Just because a policy has consistently over 80% support from the American people doesn't mean it is something the American people want....I mean, let's look at the intentions of expanding Medicare...they are trying to give seniors vision, hearing and dental coverage -- isn't that essentially Satanic communism?

Furthermore, why isn't the media talking more about what could be one of the most evil pieces of legislation in human history?? I mean, how can you sleep at night while advocating for things like child tax credits or mandatory paid family leave?? Mandatory paid family leave? Are you serious....You want broads who got knocked up to have more than 4 weeks of paid family leave just because they spit out a kid??

This is almost as evil as abortion; probably more so when you consider abortions bare no expense to the employer, but actually having the kid could potentially cost the employer hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is why policies that cater to so-called working class people are so dangerous -- and thank God we have conservatives willing to stand up to it... When you say you want to help the middle and working class, that is just happy talk to get elected...you aren't supposed to actually do something about it..that's way too expensive and dangerous....
I pay for mine and I've got Medicare and Tricare from military service. No big deal.

And I am telling you that the same goofy shit you are saying about expanded Medicare is the same goofy shit your conservative elders were saying about the existence of Medicare in general.....none of the fearmongering they spouted out came to pass....

So why the fuck should we pay you morons any mind now....80% of the American people want it for a reason.....the fact Conservatives only care about doing shit "to people" instead of "for people" is not my problem...

I guess you don't understand the concept of "pent up demand" that providing Free Dental will create?

I remember when the steel workers first got free dental work as an employee benefit. Dental offices were jammed up just with that limited number of guys and their families taking advantage.

This would exponentially a lot more chaotic.

There are a lot of cheap MF'ers out there that are cool with gumming their meals and just refuse to pony up for new choppers.

Providing these old timers with free teeth will back up service for existing dental customers.

No, not the process...the DEMAND for it by those who elected them...do you know why that happened? Do you think Teddy Roosevelt just for shits and giggles started pushing for national healthcare 100 years ago?

Do you think healthcare was great for seniors back then?? Medicare along with Social Security saved plenty of people from poverty.....

And if Medicare is so bad for the country....why is it that nobody is able to get elected by campaigning to do away with it??

Medicare also lowered insurance premiums for everyone.

Medicare took the most expensive people out of the insurance pool.

Insurance companies no longer have to pay the very high medical bills of those 65 and older.

It's older people who use health care the most.

So by taking the most expensive people out of the insurance pool, it lowered, or at least at the time, the cost of insurance for everyone.

At the time there was much better regulation on health care than we have now. In that time, most health care insurance was non profit so it was cheaper because there was no need for a profit or to make greedy stockholders much richer. We also had much more public owned health care facilities.

Senior citizens were dying from very preventable conditions and were one of the largest groups in poverty when medicare was established.

I just wish that we had medicare for everyone.

Last edited:
I guess you don't understand the concept of "pent up demand" that providing Free Dental will create?

I remember when the steel workers first got free dental work as an employee benefit. Dental offices were jammed up just with that limited number of guys and their families taking advantage.

This would exponentially a lot more chaotic.

There are a lot of cheap MF'ers out there that are cool with gumming their meals and just refuse to pony up for new choppers.

Providing these old timers with free teeth will back up service for existing dental customers.

I couldn't get past your selfish first sentence.

If there's such a pent up demand for those services that proves that the coverage is very much needed.

Apparently you believe seniors should go blind and not have teeth so you can have cheaper health care.

Which is typical for people like you.

So while people like you insist the United States has the best health care without anyone having to wait for care, you admit you want to deny seniors much needed health care so that you don't have to wait a few days to get it yourself.

How selfish and totally typical for people like you.

"Democrats are haggling over whether to drop two of the most popular elements of their social spending bill as negotiations reach the zero hour, according to a half-dozen sources close to the discussions -- a plan to expand Medicare with dental, vision and hearing benefits for tens of millions of seniors — as well as a pitch to guarantee paid family and medical leave to all U.S. workers — is now in danger of getting cut from the bill entirely.

Manchin and the White House still don’t see eye to eye on a topline number for the bill; Manchin has consistently said he supports $1.5 trillion. Paid leave and Medicare expansion may not fit in a package that conforms to Manchin's preferred price tag. Sanders insisted to POLITICO on Saturday that the benefits are not coming out.
“The expansion of Medicare to cover dental, hearing and vision is one of the most popular and important provisions in the entire bill,” he said. “It’s what the American people want.”

Just because a policy has consistently over 80% support from the American people doesn't mean it is something the American people want....I mean, let's look at the intentions of expanding Medicare...they are trying to give seniors vision, hearing and dental coverage -- isn't that essentially Satanic communism?

Furthermore, why isn't the media talking more about what could be one of the most evil pieces of legislation in human history?? I mean, how can you sleep at night while advocating for things like child tax credits or mandatory paid family leave?? Mandatory paid family leave? Are you serious....You want broads who got knocked up to have more than 4 weeks of paid family leave just because they spit out a kid??

This is almost as evil as abortion; probably more so when you consider abortions bare no expense to the employer, but actually having the kid could potentially cost the employer hundreds of thousands of dollars. This is why policies that cater to so-called working class people are so dangerous -- and thank God we have conservatives willing to stand up to it... When you say you want to help the middle and working class, that is just happy talk to get elected...you aren't supposed to actually do something about it..that's way too expensive and dangerous....

The concern of Manchin about Medicare expansion is that medicare is already supposed to go insolvent in 5 years so it needs to be fixed first, not bankrupted. This however is one of the only two good ideas I support in the BBB plan. The other being some version of free community college like some states---red and blue alike-- already do.

You do realize that most but not all retired folks, have a pension or some other type of income along with Social Security? Back when George Bush was in office, he seeing that Clinton had raised even more income taxes on the Social Security and Tom Daschle's mom had to eat cat food, because of how poor Tom's mother was, both agreed on the FREE PRESCRIPTION DRUG plan for medicare.

CNN.com - Democrats: Do the math on Bush plan - February 27, 2001
"If what the president said tonight sounds too good to be true, it probably is," House Minority Leader Richard Gephardt, D-Missouri, said. His Senate counterpart, Minority Leader Tom Daschle, D-South Dakota, said Bush's plan "will consume nearly all of the surplus, at the expense of prescription drug coverage, education, defense and other critical priorities."
The only reason why the Democrats, who want to see old people at 75 killed, want those people to vote so they pander by promising free college tuition to teens( oh wait, Joe Bitme reneged on that promise) , err i mean give free shit to the elderly so they get the vote.

So??

Since when do you folks give a fuck about what is popular with most doctors??

Guess what else is popular with most doctors...the vaccine
Lets say you are working, and someone comes to you and tells you that you have to give that person 25% off your work whether you like it or not? You okay with that forced pay reduction.

And I am telling you that the same goofy shit you are saying about expanded Medicare is the same goofy shit your conservative elders were saying about the existence of Medicare in general.....none of the fearmongering they spouted out came to pass....

So why the fuck should we pay you morons any mind now....80% of the American people want it for a reason.....the fact Conservatives only care about doing shit "to people" instead of "for people" is not my problem...
As for me, back in the 1990s when Clinton was raising the income tax on received social security, i really started heavily investing in my future, so today, i dont any worthless government program to live off of. But since i paid into medicare and Social Security for over 40 years, i will use both to the full extent of the law.

As for me, back in the 1990s when Clinton was raising the income tax on received social security, i really started heavily investing in my future, so today, i dont any worthless government program to live off of. But since i paid into medicare and Social Security for over 40 years, i will use both to the full extent of the law.
Translation:

You: Since I bought into Social Security and Medicare, I deserve to benefit from it......

Also You: Other people who benefit from Social Security and Medicare are lazy loosers...

This is why I have zero respect for you folks....but still want you to be able to benefit from Social Security and Medicare..

The main shit that animates folks like you is this satisfaction that people you don't like SHOULD NOT benefit from the exact same policies you feel entitled to.....

The concern of Manchin about Medicare expansion is that medicare is already supposed to go insolvent in 5 years so it needs to be fixed first, not bankrupted. This however is one of the only two good ideas I support in the BBB plan. The other being some version of free community college like some states---red and blue alike-- already do.
This....read this slowly...PROVIDES FUNDING for these services

Ditch paid family and medical leave for all. The medicaid expansion will easily pass.

Communist democrats always do this. They pop in a poison pill for every bit of legislation.

I couldn't get past your selfish first sentence.

If there's such a pent up demand for those services that proves that the coverage is very much needed.

Apparently you believe seniors should go blind and not have teeth so you can have cheaper health care.

Which is typical for people like you.

So while people like you insist the United States has the best health care without anyone having to wait for care, you admit you want to deny seniors much needed health care so that you don't have to wait a few days to get it yourself.

How selfish and totally typical for people like you.

We aren't talking about waiting a "few days", we're talking about indefinite waits as those in line for their free dentures clog up the supply lines for everyone including you and others who aren't even on Medicare.

As far as myself personally- I pay dentists in cash money, and will be cutting the line

Forum List

Back