Is Conspiracy To Influence An Election A Crime

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
With all the railing about voter intimidation and court injunctions to put weight behind the left's fake outrage, why didn't Holder prosecute the New Black Panther case?

If it's a crime to influence an election, like with this new court injunction, why is Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Donna Brazille not being prosecuted for hosing Bernie?

Can one of you libtarded wizards explain if it isn't a crime, why the court injunction?

If it is, why are you disregarding the DNC's crime?

Well it's like this....it's a crime if someone on the right does it....the left? Not so much

god damn 2 black guys stand in front of an election place one time, in an all black neighborhood no less, and white people are still shaking and crying about it

I had to bring the Chief of Police and six officers to remove three men who would not stop screaming during a town hall meeting in summer of 2009

right, left, center: that stuff is not acceptable

The judge put them under five thousand dollar peace bonds and sent them home, and they behaved well for years.

god damn 2 black guys stand in front of an election place one time, in an all black neighborhood no less, and white people are still shaking and crying about it

But an injunction with out any evidence of a crime is warranted because the pajama boys need their safe places.

But an injunction with out any evidence of a crime is warranted because the pajama boys need their safe places.
Judge believed there would be crime, and said judge has the right to make that decision.

I had to bring the Chief of Police and six officers to remove three men who would not stop screaming during a town hall meeting in summer of 2009

The judge put them under five thousand dollar peace bonds and sent them home, and they behaved well for years.

This is too bizarre even for me to reply to.
cuckoo.gif

cuckoo.gif
You publicly and violently disrupt a peaceful meeting, you get batoned

Simple

With all the railing about voter intimidation and court injunctions to put weight behind the left's fake outrage, why didn't Holder prosecute the New Black Panther case?

If it's a crime to influence an election, like with this new court injunction, why is Debbie Wasserman-Shultz and Donna Brazille not being prosecuted for hosing Bernie?

Can one of you libtarded wizards explain if it isn't a crime, why the court injunction?

If it is, why are you disregarding the DNC's crime?

I have no idea what people standing around a polling place were supposed to accomplish. I suppose they could spot a person coming back to vote a second time but even that seems far-fetched....the election workers would spot them after having already dealt with them. They couldn't follow election officials taking cast ballots to a storage place...there has to be a law against that. I thought it was an odd idea when I first heard about it and knew any judge would issue an injunction against it.

Simple

Yeah sure Jake....I'm sure you're a "public official" someplace who calls the cops to baton guys "disrupting your meetings"....somebody get a butterfly net.
lol.gif

cuckoo.gif

Simple

You're such a snowflake trying to act all tough....hilarious

Simple
Yeah sure Jake....I'm sure you're a "public official" someplace who calls the cops to baton guys "disrupting your meetings"....somebody get a butterfly net.
lol.gif
I was a party official at the town hall meeting, and we had to call in the police. The guys were then yelling at the police, who took out their batons and told them "or else." The perps left in handcuffs. It brought a tear to the eye of the good people.

Forum List

Back