Is "Climate Change" The Biggest Hoax Ever Perpetrated Against The American People?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what killed my friends that died of COVID-19 infections?
early on? the hospital....Putting the covid swab WAY up their noses, putting your friends on ventilators, refusing to treat them with protocols other than what the gov''t said was woke AND keeping them isolated from their family members advocacy. That lure of the $13ooo for the covid positive test and $35,000 for putting them on the ventilator. That's what killed them. NOT the infection. They might have lived. And you are crazy if you slavishly believe anything out of the medical personnel every again.

early on? the hospital....Putting the covid swab WAY up their noses, putting your friends on ventilators, refusing to treat them with protocols other than what the gov''t said was woke AND keeping them isolated from their family members advocacy. That lure of the $13ooo for the covid positive test and $35,000 for putting them on the ventilator. That's what killed them. NOT the infection. They might have lived. And you are crazy if you slavishly believe anything out of the medical personnel every again.
My friends were seriously ill before receiving any COVID test. Your disgusting fantasy fails.

On this forum I frequently get on people's cases for believing that all the world's climate scientists are in a great conspiracy to lie about global warming. But you believe the world's healthcare providers have murdered a million Americans. Do you know what it means when YOU fail the sanity test?

Do you believe that American nurses and doctors murdered a million Americans, yes or no.

Thread Locked - Too far off the original topic to bring it back around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back