Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

They don't. They are listed, Day one, day two, etc.

Only day seven has a name. Shabbat
You can "disagree" all you want, but the Jews list their days as:
You are weird. And you try to avoid to give an answer. My hypothese is: It never had been a problem for anyone.

Translate to English please.
Hebrew doesn't name the days of the week after pagan gods. This is easy to know. Yo8 argue just to argue.

Off to ignore you go. You're not interested in learning, only arguing

He's a troll. He should be

Nevertheless I'm worried he is a Nazi. To try to sell extremistic nonsense like a truth is a characteristicum of the never learning Nazis. Do you know what the sun was in the official doctrine of the Nazis? An iceberg - no joke. Not even most Nazis on their own did believe this - but they had been able to force anyone to agree with such an absurde nonsense. And specially many people who are called "intellectuals" are often fascinated from such nonsense. Such a nonsense seems to work like a drug until nothing is nonsense any longer - not even racism with a marker and industrialized mass-murder.

Translate to English please.
Hebrew doesn't name the days of the week after pagan gods. This is easy to know. Yo8 argue just to argue.

Off to ignore you go. You're not interested in learning, only arguing

In this case I have to say: "One man alone is not able to be so stupid as you play to be."

Godbothering hypocrits are of no help to anyone. Religion has never assisted the himan race other than exploiting it for gain, if you call that assistance.

Who are you to decide if I need help or not? What qualifications do you have other than a filthy bible quoting lies yet now want me to take that on board thinking you're helping me.
Dont make me vomit.
sure bud. Your anger speaks volumes. Most people don't give THIS much of a fuck. But if you WANT to be miserable and constantly fighting people just because you can't stand them not agreeing with you, then no one can stop you. I certainly can't.

sure bud. Your anger speaks volumes. Most people don't give THIS much of a fuck. But if you WANT to be miserable and constantly fighting people just because you can't stand them not agreeing with you, then no one can stop you. I certainly can't.

It's not about agreeing with me. It's about people devoting their whole lives to a ghost, believing in absolutely hideous fables and myths then belching it as is fact. It's simply bullshit and you know it.

How can these people possible believe in immaculate conception etc?

I'm not angry, which is what godbotherers say about their opposition, it's about being capable of proving the bullshit they believe. They are all delusional.

It's not about agreeing with me. It's about people devoting their whole lives to a ghost, believing in absolutely hideous fables and myths then belching it as is fact. It's simply bullshit and you know it.

How can these people possible believe in immaculate conception etc?

I'm not angry, which is what godbotherers say about their opposition, it's about being capable of proving the bullshit they believe. They are all delusional.
Grow up. Go outside. Touch grass.

Last edited:
When someone believes in resurrections, talking snakes and dickheads walking on water and peddles it as fact, you're best advice is for ME to grow up???
Are you mad?
I've been checked out by multiple shrinks and they can confirm I have a firm grip on reality. I'm not mad, but clearly you are way too invested in other people's lives. That's not mentally healthy, like. At all

I won't lut you on ignore as maybe one day we can get somewhere fruitful, but I'll certainly be ignoring any future replies from you in this thread as this is going nowhere. I've made it clear that I'm not interested in a discussion, itherwise I'd be pulling out all my research and stuff and address actual arguments, which btw I have done before with multiple atheists and antitheists when I was a lot younger. Frankly I have more fruitful things to spend my mental energy on.
I believe in and worship the Christian God and I'm not going to stop just because some internet atheist is triggered by MY personal decision. If you don't like it, too bad.

I've been checked out by multiple shrinks and they can confirm I have a firm grip on reality. I'm not mad, but clearly you are way too invested in other people's lives. That's not mentally healthy, like. At all

I won't lut you on ignore as maybe one day we can get somewhere fruitful, but I'll certainly be ignoring any future replies from you in this thread as this is going nowhere. I've made it clear that I'm not interested in a discussion, itherwise I'd be pulling out all my research and stuff and address actual arguments, which btw I have done before with multiple atheists and antitheists when I was a lot younger. Frankly I have more fruitful things to spend my mental energy on.
I believe in and worship the Christian God and I'm not going to stop just because some internet atheist is triggered by MY personal decision. If you don't like it, too bad.

If you need to be examined ed by a shrink, I'm doubtful if you are 100% sane.

I'm happy to disclose the stupidity of believing in gods and have no evidence whatsoever that one exists. It's absurd for a human being to admit that.

Pull out all tbe research you like son but I'll challenge you to produce one piece which will proof irrefutably a God exists.

I know you can't so cut your bullshit. You won't brow beat me into thinking you have unique access to anything I don't.

You have nothing but a big mouth supported by nothing. You're right though, don't waste your time with me.
I'm all over you like a cheap suit and guarantee you will leave before me.

The challenge still remains. see how good you are.

If you need to be examined ed by a shrink, I'm doubtful if you are 100% sane.
See this kids, this is called ableism. It assumes that all mentally ill people are incapable of intelligent thought and reason and it's based on noting but sheer ignorance. Don't be ablest, kids.
As I said before, I have depression, anxiety, and OCD. All mental illnesses. None of which affect your ability to determine fiction from reality. Even people with illnesses that DO come with delusions and having a hard time telling fiction from reality, are still capable of intelligence. You, sir, are fucking ignorant.

Didn't even read the rest of your bullshit. Don't need to read past that first line. See ya in another thread, hopefully a little less ablest next time.

Last edited:
... As I said before, I have depression, anxiety, and OCD. All mental illnesses. None of which affect your ability to determine fiction from reality. Even people with illnesses that DO come with delusions and having a hard time telling fiction from reality, are still capable of intelligence ...
Let it go, relax, get some rest, and take a break from the thread. We all have pet peeve subjects that easily upset us.

See this kids, this is called ableism. It assumes that all mentally ill people are incapable of intelligent thought and reason and it's based on noting but sheer ignorance. Don't be ablest, kids.
As I said before, I have depression, anxiety, and OCD. All mental illnesses. None of which affect your ability to determine fiction from reality. Even people with illnesses that DO come with delusions and having a hard time telling fiction from reality, are still capable of intelligence. You, sir, are fucking ignorant.

Didn't even read the rest of your bullshit. Don't need to read past that first line. See ya in another thread, hopefully a little less ablest next time.
Every time you post it becomes clear.
You're fruity.

Forum List

Back