Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

(Oh hey, woke up from my sleep after two hours due to an acid reflux attack.)
It was a joke. St Nikolas was a real person, and apparently he punched a heretic or two. Maybe more idk, I haven't studied his life that deeply.

What a bullshit. "Savior of the sailors", "friend of the children", "burster of the prisoner's chains" ... this all and more is Santa Claus.

Last edited:
Don't try to speak German with me.
Uhhhhh ....... I speak German better than you speak English.
It's a very old custom - we forgot how old it is - I guess it is older than the eldest Slaws ... the text which you quote in a wrong way without any understanding is by the way not from the bible ..... then you had a chance not to have to stay to be such an unbelieveable idiot as you had been the biggest part of your life until today.
What the hell did you just say? Don't try to speak English with me.

You have absolutelly not any idea what I spoke about with Colin norris.
I know very well what you said to him. And I also know what he said to you.
And let it be to use the German language. I'm a German. I don't have to learn it.
Probably not. It is English you have to learn but your Google translator cannot disguise your lack of English comprehension. I am not criticizing you, I am only pointing out the fact that you neither understand nor can communicate in English well enough for such a serious discussion. That's not your fault but it's true.

They don't. They are listed, Day one, day two, etc.

Only day seven has a name. Shabbat
You can "disagree" all you want, but the Jews list their days as:

The Hebrew names of the days of the week are numerical: Sunday - Yom rishon- "first day", Monday -Yom shani- "second day", Tuesday -Yom shlishi- "third day", Wednesday -Yom reveci- "fourth day", Thursday -Yom khamshi- "fifth day", Friday -Yom shishi- "sixth day" and cErev shabbat -"eve of Sabbath",

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4

ok, no skin off my nose. Just tryin to help you out, but if you won't take it that's on you. Gnight.

Godbothering hypocrits are of no help to anyone. Religion has never assisted the himan race other than exploiting it for gain, if you call that assistance.

Who are you to decide if I need help or not? What qualifications do you have other than a filthy bible quoting lies yet now want me to take that on board thinking you're helping me.
Dont make me vomit.

Pretty sure it's a historical fact,

What for heavens sake do you call a historical fact in case of bishop Nikólaos Myriṓtēs who died 4 times on the 6th of December in 326, 345, 351 or 365?

but ok I guess. Obviously that's not all he did.

Nikólaos never fought against any heretics. Where from comes this "knowledge"?

Last edited:
They don't. They are listed, Day one, day two, etc.

Only day seven has a name. Shabbat

Tuesday - "Tiw's Day" The God Tiw is also known under the names Tius, Ziu, Zio, Tiv.
Wednesday = "Wodans Day"
Thursday = "Thor's day"
Friday="Frigg's day"
Saturday="Saturn's (=Chronos') day" - also the god of the farmers. The godess Lua is in this context also an important background.

Last edited:
Tuesday - "Tiw's Day" The God Tiw is also know under the names Tius, Ziu, Zio, Tiv.
Wednesday = "Wodans Day"
Thursday = "Thor's day"
Friday="Frigg's day"
Saturday="Saturn's (=Chronos') day" - also the god of the farmers. The godess Lua is in this context also an important background.

You said "The JEWISH days of the week.

Now you're talking about the names the CATHOLIC CHURCH brought to the world and the WORLD has adopted.

Focus! Pay attention to what you're arguing

You said "The JEWISH days of the week.

Now you're talking about the names the CATHOLIC CHURCH brought to the world and the WORLD has adopted.

Focus! Pay attention to what you're arguing

You are weird. And you try to avoid to give an answer. My hypothese is: It never had been a problem for anyone.

Last edited:
Here is what YOU said:

Why do you think have the names for the days of the Jewish seven days week the names of pagan gods?

I think you have trouble conversing in ENGLISH

Forum List

Back