What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Christmas a Christian (or Catholic) Holiday?

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score
I guess I was wrong about you. I thought there was hope for you to see the light.

Aha - now I know why I told you what I told you in the begining.

You are still stuck in the trap that everyone falls into in this world. I had hoped better for you, but all your efforts have only succeeded in deepening the well you fallen into. If you grow weary of your dank abode and begin to seek the truth, I may still be here to help you. But I'm not going to be here much longer. My time grow short for this world. I will soon become one with the Creator again.

Aha. In which psychiatric clinic?

May your way serve you well.
:lol: ...

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Catholic Church declared December 25th Christ's birthday under the reign of emperor Constantine in the year 336 ad.

Better to say: It never existed any documented date for Christmas in Rome which we know before Constantine had lived.

This is documented history,

It is not. The oldest written source is from Furius Dionysius Filocalus who used this date in his Chronograph which he made 354 for the Christian aristocrat Valentius - but no one knows whether this has something to do with Constatine or not. Hieronymus (347-420) said it always had been celebrated in Rome at this date.

all you need to do is look it up for yourself and then you will begin to understand the truth about Christianity.

Why do you not just simple tell us the truth about Christianity?

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score
This message cannot be found in a book ...

???

Do you understand what you do when you write here something into this very big "Forum-book"?

Last edited:

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Aha - now I know why I told you what I told you in the begining.

Aha. In which psychiatric clinic?

:lol: ...

Christianity is based on Judaism, Judaism was a tribal religion to begin with, that had multiple gods. And every time the Jews were conquered or moved their association with others altered their religious beliefs gradually changing to monotheism with their association with Egypt's reign of Amenhotep III. Yet you believe it is the truth of the worlds. Who do you think belongs in a psychiatric clinic now ? Might never did make right. Christianity is the greatest lie ever told. Fools rush into it to this very day. GOD regrets this insanity that has overcome his creations. We were meant for so much more.

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score
Christianity is based on Judaism, Judaism was a tribal religion to begin with, that had multiple gods. And every time the Jews were conquered or moved their association with others altered their religious beliefs gradually changing to monotheism with their association with Egypt's reign of Amenhotep III. Yet you believe it is the truth of the worlds. Who do you think belongs in a psychiatric clinic now ?

You - because you think you are from time to time one with a "thing" you don't believe in. That's absurde. You don't sound like [a] god.

Might never did make right. Christianity is the greatest lie ever told.

And who says that this lie is not true?

Fools rush into it to this very day. GOD

My daddy? What did she do?

regrets this insanity that has overcome his creations.

God regrets? ... Never heard anything about. ... Makes not really a big sense in my form to think. God is compassion - god is love - but ¿regret? ... Hmmm ... Where from comes this "wisdom"? Someone feels regret when he made something wrong. Made god something wrong? ...

We were meant for so much more.

?
I guess I was made to be what I am. ... By the way: Do you really think god "mutates" from a plurality into a singularity because someone is calling god "the monotheistic god"? And did you ever think about what bronce age people were able to know and what they were not able to know? And what would we know today at all when hunters and gatherers did not start to ...

Last edited:

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You - because you think you are from time to time one with a "thing" you don't believe in. That's absurde. You don't sound like [a] god.

And who says that this lie is not true?

My daddy? What did she do?

God regrets? ... Never heard anything about. ... Makes not really a big sense in my form to think. God is compassion - god is love - but ¿regret? ... Hmmm ... Where from comes this "wisdom"? Someone feels regret when he made something wrong. Made god something wrong? ...

?
I guess I was made to be what I am. ... By the way: Do you really think god "mutates" from a plurality into a singularity because someone is calling god "the monotheistic god"? And did you ever think about what bronce age people were able to know and what they were not able to know? And what would we know today at all when hunters and gatherers did not start to ...

These are not my conclusions, but the recordings of historians ( although the Jews embellished their history a lot they were relatively good historians ) and religious scholars. Monotheism did not become popular among the Jews until after their time in Egypt, that too is historically documented. If you're going to have a discussion it's best to be informed by facts not just religious dogma. Religion is 99.9% fiction, if it was just facts it would fall flat on its face.

zaangalewa

Gold Member
Reaction score
These are not my conclusions, but the recordings of historians ( although the Jews embellished their history a lot they were relatively good historians ) and religious scholars. Monotheism did not become popular among the Jews until after their time in Egypt, that too is historically documented. If you're going to have a discussion it's best to be informed by facts not just religious dogma. Religion is 99.9% fiction, if it was just facts it would fall flat on its face.

You need polytheistic Jews and the ancient Egypt culture to use them to attack Christians because you know more about Egypt some thousand years ago than about Christmas of the year 2021? What about first to go with Moses out of the slavery of death in Egypt into the land where milk and honey flows before to arrive in the birth of god in the Bethlehem around the next corner?

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You need polytheistic Jews and the ancient Egypt culture to use them to attack Christians because you know more about Egypt some thousand years ago than about Christmas of the year 2021? What about first to go with Moses out of the slavery of death in Egypt into the land where milk and honey flows before to arrive in the birth of god in the Bethlehem around the next corner?

I'm just stating facts, if you perceive them as an attack on Christianity, so be it. The truth needs no defense. Upon his conversion Paul declared Jesus as the son of God in the synagogue. It took the Christian church a bit longer to declare Jesus God that did not happen until Constantine became a Christian and their persecution ended. The council of nicea did that. The council of Ephesus in the middle of the 5th century declared Jesus both fully human and fully divine. Early Christians, did not define themselves as such, they simply were followers of the man Jesus Christ.

Stann

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm just stating facts, if you perceive them as an attack on Christianity, so be it. The truth needs no defense. Upon his conversion Paul declared Jesus as the son of God in the synagogue. It took the Christian church a bit longer to declare Jesus God that did not happen until Constantine became a Christian and their persecution ended. The council of nicea did that. The council of Ephesus in the middle of the 5th century declared Jesus both fully human and fully divine. Early Christians, did not define themselves as such, they simply were followers of the man Jesus Christ.
Keep it in mind that Jesus was a rabbi.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List