is china the greatest enemy of the US ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
after covering up and silencing scientist who tried to warn the wold about covid and then stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan but letting potentially infected citizens travel to the US wouldnt those act be seen as an act of aggression by any rational person ? shouldnt we consider the communist regime of china our greatest enemy?

after covering up and silencing scientist who tried to warn the wold about covid and then stopping domestic travel in and out of Wuhan but letting potentially infected citizens travel to the US wouldnt those act be seen as an act of aggression by any rational person ? shouldnt we consider the communist regime of china our greatest enemy?

Yes.
What is disturbing is that Trump did the same exact thing. He covered up and downplayed the severity.

Warnings about China since Nixon administration. Divisions in both parties over opening relations with them. Also the Taiwan issue was a dividing issue. Mainland China is now a threat and we paid for it with our trade deals. Perot saw it ,Trump saw it, and its why I voted for them.

Last edited:
China is what the American left wants America to be. China owns and/or controls Joe Biden and many, many other American politicians, government officials, and private organizations such as Hollywood, social media, the NBA, etc., etc., etc.

1607140357743.png

China is not the greatest threat to this Constitutional Republic.

*****SAD SMILE*****

:)

Yes.
What is disturbing is that Trump did the same exact thing. He covered up and downplayed the severity.

Trump will forever occupy 90% of your head.

Perfectly SPLENDID !!

Yes.

Perfectly SPLENDID !!

After 1/20/21
He will occupy 0% of the White House

Scoreboard.

Yes.

Perfectly SPLENDID !!

After 1/20/21

Scoreboard.

We shall see.

Biden is NOT yet President...or even the President "elect"

And even if he did, it's wonderful to know that Donald J Trump will occupy the vast majority of your few neurons for decades to come. :hello77:

SCOREBOARD

Last edited:

Yes.

Perfectly SPLENDID !!

After 1/20/21

Scoreboard.

We shall see.

Biden is NOT yet President...or even the President "elect"
:rolleyes:

No. WE are. The differing parties. China is the enemy, yes...but we are our own enemy as well. China wouldn't have the foothold they have if it werent for traitors.

Gordon Chang has suggested that China is collecting the worlds DNA for future biological weapons.

The fact about crazy Communists is that they will spare no one for their ambitions. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a segment in China that feel they can nuke the world and basically count on them having a couple of hundred left standing in any global war of attrition.

The West deserves it's fate. It's going to be a rough patch over the next few years.

Warnings about China since Nixon administration. Divisions in both parties over opening relations with them. Also the Taiwan issue was a dividing issue. Mainland China is now a threat and we paid for it with our trade deals. Perot saw it ,Trump saw it, and its why I voted for them.
For me, I was warned about China in the early 1960's from my dad. Not russia. CHINA. He was right.

Gordon Chang has suggested that China is collecting the worlds DNA for future biological weapons.

The fact about crazy Communists is that they will spare no one for their ambitions. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a segment in China that feel they can nuke the world and basically count on them having a couple of hundred left standing in any global war of attrition.

The West deserves it's fate. It's going to be a rough patch over the next few years.

Not to worry, the vast majority on the left will still be giggling thinking they "won" as the nukes are inbound and they draw their last breath.
Oblivious to the end.

See the post immediately above for proof.

I maintain......
The greatest mistake of the US Constition was granting equal freedom and rights.....to those hell bent on burning it to ashes

I agree with a number of you and that the greatest threat to Americans' freedoms and quality of life is the American left.
There is no greater danger to our Republic, our Constitution, our sovereignty, our way of life, our values, morals, integrity, institutions and security than a bed wetting liberal with a stack of ballots.

Forum List

Back