Is China Tanking already?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Their stock, bond and real estate markets appear to be in, so far, light and manageable trouble. Agricultural commodities are not doing as well as expected.

The big problems are the shifts in logistic chains, capital flight more generally and political unrest.

Their stock, bond and real estate markets appear to be in, so far, light and manageable trouble. Agricultural commodities are not doing as well as expected.

The big problems are the shifts in logistic chains, capital flight more generally and political unrest.

We can only hope.

I think Trump is the only President since Reagan who has the balls to make China squirm and I am proud of what he is doing. The more economic chaos we can cause with them, the more successful we will be.
I wish the protestors in Hong Kong all the luck. Their success should help our bargaining position

I think Trump is the only President since Reagan who has the balls to make China squirm and I am proud of what he is doing. The more economic chaos we can cause with them, the more successful we will be.
I wish the protestors in Hong Kong all the luck. Their success should help our bargaining position

They won't succeed, but China's overlording them will diminish China's world status.

They won't succeed, but China's overlording them will diminish China's world status.

China has already been making lots of new enemies around the world, in Africa, the ME, SA, etc.Their typical obnoxious arrogance and racism has turned many people off; only the dictators and scum they bribe tolerate them, and of course in the rest of southeast Asia they are detested by their own 'Diaspora' of Chinese people, who make significant chunk of the merchants and business people in Asian countries. the only people that love them are Democrats and Wall Street.

We can only hope.

China is a HUGE chunk of the world economy. Only a complete dumb ass would hope the Chinese economy goes south.
If that were to happen, the economic shock would reverberate around the planet, and not in a good way. Sure; everyone keep wishing for & plotting to undermine the Chinese economy but when the world wide recession, or worse, depression hits, then keep cheering. Yippy ...........

The more economic chaos that China experiences will go out into other economies, like a tsunami. Enjoy

We can only hope.

China is a HUGE chunk of the world economy. Only a complete dumb ass would hope the Chinese economy goes south.
If that were to happen, the economic shock would reverberate around the planet, and not in a good way. Sure; everyone keep wishing for & plotting to undermine the Chinese economy but when the world wide recession, or worse, depression hits, then keep cheering. Yippy ...........

China is good for one thing primarily, cheap labour. They do not consume at the same rate as other nations, their nations objective is to plunder and bankrupt other economies.

Here is a list of consumption by GDP. I stated a few days ago the U.S is the largest consumption economy and it wasn't even close. These stats confirm this.

China needs America FAR more than vice versa, it's night and day. The world needs LESS Communism and Fascist China. Chinese citizens deserve our fight on their behalf, for all of humanities sake.

Check out the data from 2013, I bet the difference is even starker today:

List of largest consumer markets

As a % of world consumption:

America is responsible for a massive 26.69% of the entire worlds consumption, China is second with a billion more people at 7.72%, barely ahead of Japan at 6.97% and again, with a far greater population than Japan.

71% of GDP for USA, a very small 37% of GDP in China. One of the lowest consumption rates in the entire world! They rely heavily on the U.S. When they are tariffed and confronted, their governments needs to print, spend and inject cash into the economy. This is good for America as you try and tame the dragon before it's too late.

China and it's citizens save, and hope to conquer the world economically at first, militarily by the end.

Last edited:

We can only hope.

China is good for one thing primarily, cheap labour. They do not consume at the same rate as other nations, their nations objective is to plunder and bankrupt other economies.

Here is a list of consumption by GDP. I stated a few days ago the U.S is the largest consumption economy and it wasn't even close. These stats confirm this.

China needs America FAR more than vice versa, it's night and day. The world needs LESS Communism and Fascist China. Chinese citizens deserve our fight on their behalf, for all of humanities sake.

Check out the data from 2013, I bet the difference is even starker today:

List of largest consumer markets

As a % of world consumption:

America is responsible for a massive 26.69% of the entire worlds consumption, China is second with a billion more people at 7.72%, barely ahead of Japan at 6.97% with a far greater population.

71% of GDP for USA, a very small 37% of GDP in China. One of the lowest consumption rates in the entire world! They rely heavily on the U.S. When they are tariffed and confronted, their governments needs to print, spend and inject cash into the economy. This is good for America as you try and tame the dragon before it's too late.

China and it's citizens save, and hope to conquer the world economically at first, military by the end.

I don't disagree with many points but the bottom line is: China is in for the long haul & the US is in for a quick return.

These are societal & no one will change that; certainly not within a presidential term.

We can only hope.

lol rubbish. Factories are already leaving in droves, to other countries. Sorry, but Apple shipping itself stuff from Chinese sweatshops to the U.S. isn't 'trade', it's just intra-company transfers; the Chinese 'economy' is almost entirely just service industry, selling employees to sub-contractors cheap. It can't even keep its own banking industry solvent, so it reliies on fake GDP numbers and a highly inflated Yuan, which almost nobody uses.

Forum List

Back