Is China racist?

While America squandered it's wealth the last couple of decades building huge military bases in foreign countries and kicking open the front door of poor farmer's shacks looking for terrorists.
China has been scouring the 3rd world for natural resources, securing long term mining leases with the governments, and building schools, hospitals, and paving roads for the people. ... :cool:

Fear not. The peoples of African nations are getting hip to the scene already.

Let nature run its course, and a lot of people will be recalling fondly how W saved millions from AIDS.
Why don't they go back home? China is for Chinese not black africans.

While America squandered it's wealth the last couple of decades building huge military bases in foreign countries and kicking open the front door of poor farmer's shacks looking for terrorists.
China has been scouring the 3rd world for natural resources, securing long term mining leases with the governments, and building schools, hospitals, and paving roads for the people. ... :cool:

Let nature run its course, and a lot of people will be recalling fondly how W saved millions from AIDS.

Are you Chinese?

Are you Chinese?
Are you?

Are you Chinese?
Are you?

No I'm not. Don't answer a question with a question.

Are you Chinese?
Are you?

Don't ask a question you are not prepared to disclose yourself. You see, if you are honest you are not Chinese and now you know not my ancestry. Me 1, you 0. Hope you learned your lesson.

Are you Chinese?
Are you?

Don't ask a question you are not prepared to disclose yourself....

I answered your question. Are you shy?

Are you Chinese?
Are you?

I am very social and never married to ear buds and my phone. I am anti shy.

Are you Chinese?
Are you?

I am very social and never married to ear buds and my phone. I am anti shy.

Then answer a question when you are asked, kid.

You'd probably be hard pressed to find a single Negro living in that ...country.

Wrong.
.002 % lol

China has so many people that we could send all the black folks there, and they'd still only be .0025%

:laughing0301:

That'll be changing in the next 30-40 years as well.
No it won't. China does not let in anyone especially niggas.

Wrong. Racist, stupid, and wrong. On top of that, completely missing the point.

Not completely wrong. They just call them "uggers" in China.

Say wha...?

Uggers. I think the correct spelling is Uighurs, though. They're China's equivalent of our 19th century n*gg*rs. They pick cotton and do slave work. Except they're Muslims, so good luck with that shit.

Where the hell have you been, son? :laughing0301:

You'd probably be hard pressed to find a single Negro living in that ...country.

Wrong.
.002 % lol

China has so many people that we could send all the black folks there, and they'd still only be .0025%

Say wha...?

Uggers. I think the correct spelling is Uighurs, though. They're China's equivalent of our 19th century n*gg*rs. They pick cotton and do slave work. Except they're Muslims, so good luck with that shit.

“Uggers”?

You have to get a little closer to correct spelling if you expect anyone to know what the hell you’re talking about. And, it sounds like you really don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s actually a lot worse than you think.

Wrong.
.002 % lol

Say wha...?

“Uggers”?

You have to get a little closer to correct spelling if you expect anyone to know what the hell you’re talking about. And, it sounds like you really don’t know what you’re talking about. It’s actually a lot worse than you think.

Of course it is, I realize that. China has had a long history of of death, intolerance, violence and murder. I don't look for Biden to care one way or another about it, though. Other than a strongly-worded letter.

I have had many a beer with many a Uighur. Good, straight-shooting, no bullshit people who are not opposed to mixing it up if someone gives them shit. They actually remind me a lot of the sort of folks I grew up with in Boston. There's a reason why the Han have traditionally been scared shitless of them.

Wrong.
.002 % lol

Say wha...?

I don’t know the players here very well, but I do know that China is most likely the most racist country on earth and they will, unless something changes, eventually rule the worlds. Africa could be Chinese a colony and revolt would be a very bad idea. Look at what the Chinese are doing in western China.

Racism Is Alive and Well in China – The Diplomat

Racism Is Alive and Well in China

The problem is decades old, but some Chinese are trying to do something about it.

What makes the issue different in China is how easy it is to encounter racist behavior and beliefs. It can be strongly argued that this is not because the Chinese, as a people, are any more or less racist than any other nationality. Quite simply, racist sentiment may seem prevalent simply because it is so blatantly and matter-of-factly expressed when and where it does exist.

Last edited:

Wrong.
.002 % lol

Say wha...?

And they are Caucasians, but I don’t think they will be around much longer. In three or four more generations, that might be all it takes to wipe out their language, religion, and appearance. Many of them now look like Han. I wonder how much of a contribution those Han uncles that are required to live with Uighurs families are making to the change.

Wrong.
.002 % lol

Say wha...?

And they are Caucasians, but I don’t think they will be around much longer. In three or four more generations, that might be all it takes to wipe out their language, religion, and appearance. Many of them now look like Han. I wonder how much of a contribution those Han uncles that are required to live with Uighurs families are making to the change.

Know a lot of Uighurs, do ya?

I have had many a beer with many a Uighur. Good, straight-shooting, no bullshit people who are not opposed to mixing it up if someone gives them shit. They actually remind me a lot of the sort of folks I grew up with in Boston. There's a reason why the Han have traditionally been scared shitless of them.

And there was this Uighur girl many years ago......

New Topics

Forum List

Back