Is Caucasoid a racial slur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the modern classification of TIGERS, the word race not found:

Wild Cat Family

Tiger (Panthera tigris) Classification​

Tigers belong to the big cat genus Panthera and the full taxonomy or scientific classification of the tiger species is:

Kingdom: Animalia (animals)

Phylum: Chordata (vertebrates)

Class: Mammalia (mammals)

Order: Carnivora (carnivores)

Suborder: Feliformia (cat-like)

Family: Felidae (cats)

Subfamily: Pantherinae (big cats)

Genus: Panthera (big cats)

Species: Panthera tigris (tiger)

Subspecies:

Panthera tigris tigris

Panthera tigris sondaica

and,

View attachment 517474

Yes, it looks like what people might call race in humans is referred to as a "subspecies" in plants and animals. But the idea is the same. Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, et al, might all be thought of as subspecies of Homo.

In the plant world, there is a term called "cultivar", which is short for cultivated variety. I like to see other people as cultivars, myself.

.....except for yhose who aren't very cultivated at all and for whom use different vernacular.

Yes, it may be obsolete now, like BC and AD but I still use them.

That little chart is something I picked up off the web a few years ago. It may be somewhat archaic in terminology but it still has things to be learned from it.
It is not obsolete....just politically correct now to deny the reality of race.

This stupidity dominates Academia and anyone who refuses to go along with the nonsense places their career in jeopardy...aka follow the party line....aka stalinist russia.

It is not obsolete....just politically correct now to deny the reality of race.

Well, it may be nothing more than a shift in semantics and grammatical organization. I can't tell you how many times the IAU has reclassified stars. And now Pluto is no longer a planet. It is one thing to identify a species, another thing to identify every sub-species within it.

So is race a subspecies? How can anyone be a racist if there is no race? I don't know, but there are clearly different races on Earth with obvious clear differences, and it disturbs me that you should be banned for three days just for pointing that out using a scientifically valid term that was in use for many decades.

Well, it may be nothing more than a shift in semantics and grammatical organization. I can't tell you how many times the IAU has reclassified stars. And now Pluto is no longer a planet. It is one thing to identify a species, another thing to identify every sub-species within it.

So is race a subspecies? How can anyone be a racist if there is no race? I don't know, but there are clearly different races on Earth with obvious clear differences, and it disturbs me that you should be banned for three days just for pointing that out using a scientifically valid term that was in use for many decades.
The most outrageous thing about the whole affair was that the animal i was referring to was caught on video abducting a child.....yet the post was deleted though C said she was just moving it....I looked for it everywhere but it was not to be found.

She thought I should have called the beast an American....outrageous....no beast like that should ever be described as an American....and I will not do it and they can ban me again...I do not care.

As someone on here said....."I am not that easily owned".....great phrase.

Last edited:
The most outrageous thing about the whole affair was that the animal i was referring to was caught on video abducting a child.....yet the post was deleted though C said she was just moving it....I looked for it everywhere but it was not to be found.

She thought I should have called the beast an American....outrageous....no beast like that should ever be described an an American....and I will not do it and they can ban me again...I do not care.

As someone on here said....."I am not that easily owned".....great phrase.
I think I know the child abduction you mean. Really sad some have come to stealing kids to survive in Biddum's world. Other than that, you should not discuss any mod issues here, if it were me, I would relate my frustrations over the event to Kat and Tas. I have never found you to be any sort of person at all deserving to be banned for 3 days.

Two people who seem to have disappeared I sometimes wonder what happened to them were McGarrett and Marion Morrison--- Marion tended to be volatile but I always liked him. Maybe McGarrett came back as The Purge.

Yep. Race is a subset of species. But how have we come to the conclusion that all mankind can be classified as one species? I'm not sure I agree with that. "Our" current thinking isnt what it's always been
Because they can inter-breed, I guess. As for me I find it ridiculous that all human groups came out of some monkey tribe in Africa. The better guess is they all developed in different parts of the Earth, and there is no 'common ancestor'; they have similar genes because a particular basic core arrangement is what was strongest and most viable in the current global environment, hence the different characteristics and pigmentation. Many of those differences are permanent; we don't see Africans turning into blonde blue eyed Swedes after a few generations of living in Scandinavia, and no Dutch families turned into Zulus after a few generations in South Africa. We do, however, note a lot of black people living in New Jersey developed funky accents, though.

Last edited:
Yep. Race is a subset of species. But how have we come to the conclusion that all mankind can be classified as one species?
Well, FWIW, mankind is a mixture of many genes, some from homo neanderthalenis, some from homo denisovans, some from homo heidelbergenis, and others. The exact make up surely varied geographically as well as chronologically and your makeup was surely different if your ancestry was from middle/south Africa, central Europe or East Asia as the southern/middle Africans never ventured out into middle Europe to interbreed with Neanderthal, thus the term Captoid and Negroid vs. Caucasoid.

The general composite makes up homo sapiens, but I can't believe there aren't local variations in the genetic make up even if it all falls within the same species homo.

The context of my question regarding Caucasoids....being that a moderator accused me of using a racial slur.....aka 'Negroid.'..I tried to point out to her that Negroid was a term similar to Caucasoid.....neither of which are racial slurs.

But she banned me for 3 days anyhow. hehheh

Yes. The same moderator gimped my posts for asking he/she/it/mutant to cite anything from the American Renaissance that shows them advocating 'white supremacy'. You're not supposed to question the PC Nazis about anything.

Yes. The same moderator gimped my posts for asking he/she/it/mutant to cite anything from the American Renaissance that shows them advocating 'white supremacy'. You're not supposed to question the PC Nazis about anything.
Immigration Act of 1790

This 1790 act set the new nation's naturalization procedures. It limited access to U.S. citizenship to white immigrants—in effect, to people from Western Europe—who had resided in the U.S. at least two years and their children under 21 years of age. It also granted citizenship to children born abroad to U.S. citizens

Immigration Act of 1790

This 1790 act set the new nation's naturalization procedures. It limited access to U.S. citizenship to white immigrants—in effect, to people from Western Europe—who had resided in the U.S. at least two years and their children under 21 years of age. It also granted citizenship to children born abroad to U.S. citizens

Did American Renaissance have anything to do with that? In any case, there is nothing wrong with encouraging western European immigration over other ethnic groups, just because black and brown racists don't like white people, as you know. The Left loves Lincoln and the Civil War, after all, and Lincoln and the Republicans ran on a white nationalist platform.

Did American Renaissance have anything to do with that? In any case, there is nothing wrong with encouraging western European immigration over other ethnic groups, just because black and brown racists don't like white people, as you know. The Left loves Lincoln and the Civil War, after all, and Lincoln and the Republicans ran on a white nationalist platform.
Did I argue with that?

Because the land was settled by WHITES and multiculturalism NEVER works
This land was settled by a great many peoples, and the greatest country the world has ever known has always been of, for, and by many peoples. Don't be a cartoon.

Why would we favor any ethnic group over any other?

Why would we not favor western Europeans over other ethnic groups? Just because you get sexually aroused by playing with Asian peoples' feces and admire the way the Japanese treated Chinese when they invaded China doesn't mean we all should.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back