Is Caucasoid a racial slur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post is very embarrassing and stupid, Human beings ARE Homo Sapiens, the apes have a different genus classification:

Humans Genus is Homo
Primate - Wikipedia
Chimpanzee genus is Pan

===

Encyclopedia Britannica

"Viewed zoologically, we humans are Homo sapiens, a culture-bearing upright-walking species that lives on the ground and very likely first evolved in Africa about 315,000 years ago. We are now the only living members of what many zoologists refer to as the human tribe, Hominini, but there is abundant fossil evidence to indicate that we were preceded for millions of years by other hominins, such as Ardipithecus, Australopithecus, and other species of Homo, and that our species also lived for a time contemporaneously with at least one other member of our genus, H. neanderthalensis (the Neanderthals)."

bolding mine

===

Over and over sources state that Modern man IS Homo Sapiens,

Humans:
  • Only living species – Homo sapiens.
You never actually refuted anything I Posted anyway.

In your confusion you seem to have thought I was denying humans are Homo sapians....I think most folks know that.

But worse than that........You confused race with species........You said....."
there is only ONE human race existing today, Homo sapiens."

Race...
noun. (1) A group or population of humans categorized on the basis of various sets of heritable characteristics (such as color of skin, eyes, and hair). (2) A descent from a common heritage, ancestor, breed or stock. (3) A tribe or family of people sharing a common breed or lineage.Jun 24, 2021

Species.....
a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens.

Humans (Homo sapiens) are the most abundant and widespread species of primates.

Last edited:
Just curious.
NO. It is a scientific classification to anyone over the 8th grade.

1627276966006.png

Last edited:
You confused race with species........You said....."
there is only ONE human race existing today, Homo sapiens."

Race...
noun. (1) A group or population of humans categorized on the basis of various sets of heritable characteristics (such as color of skin, eyes, and hair). (2) A descent from a common heritage, ancestor, breed or stock. (3) A tribe or family of people sharing a common breed or lineage.Jun 24, 2021

Species.....
a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g. Homo sapiens.

Humans (Homo sapiens) are the most abundant and widespread species of primates.

Ok I shouldn't have posted the word race, but my point stands, here is yet another link making this clear, since all the links I have posted don't use race as a classification at all:

Animal History Wiki

• Kingdom: Animalia
  • Phyllum: Chordata
  • Class: Mammalia
  • Order: Primates
  • Family: Hominidae
  • Genus: Homo
  • Species: Sapiens
  • Subspecies: Sapiens
    • Common Name: Human (Cro-Magnon)
    • Temporal Range: Pleistocene Epoch - Holocene Epoch
=====

Race isn't listed at all, it hasn't for years since it was dropped for genetic reasons.

NO. It is a scientific classification to anyone over the 8th grade.

View attachment 517468

The context of my question regarding Caucasoids....being that a moderator accused me of using a racial slur.....aka 'Negroid.'..I tried to point out to her that Negroid was a term similar to Caucasoid.....neither of which are racial slurs.

But she banned me for 3 days anyhow. hehheh

Ok I shouldn't have posted the word race, but my point stands, here is yet another link making this clear, since all the links I have posted don't use race as a classification at all:

Animal History Wiki

=====

Race isn't listed at all, it hasn't for years since it was dropped for genetic reasons.

You have bought into the politically correct bullshit regarding race.....the newest research debunks all that....I do not think you read what I posted regarding the latest research on genetics.

See the article by Nicholas Wade.

Here is the FULL classification spelled out in the link, this chart also doesn't show race at all:

Hominidae

1627278443530.png

Model of the phylogeny of Hominidae, with adjacent branches of Hominoidea, over the past 20 million years.

You have bought into the politically correct bullshit regarding race.....the newest research debunks all that....I do not think you read what I posted regarding the latest research on genetics.

See the article by Nicholas Wade.

So you have no evidence that what I post is wrong, race is not an official classification hasn't been for years.

I gave you numerous links showing the entire classification tree, Race is never found in it, you never address that at all.

Homo Sapiens sapiens is MODERN Man, that is it.

Animal History Wiki

=====

Here's a photo of a magazine page I took years ago I like. Sorry if it isn't clearer.

1627279199979.png

I can't help that I like graphs, charts and pretty colors.

You'll note that Tiger is the listed species, yet there are still different KINDS of tigers (such as the Bengal Tiger), like different "races" of Tigers!

The whole ‘Out of Africa’ myth has its roots in the mainstream academic campaign in the 1990’s to remove the concept of Race. When I did my degree they all spent a lot of time on the ‘Out of Africa’ thing but it’s been completely disproved by genetics. Mainstream still hold on to it.

Last edited:
Still waiting for a current Primate classification showing the word race below the words, Homo Sapiens sapiens.

Good luck.

Here's a photo of a magazine page I took years ago I like. Sorry if it isn't clearer.

View attachment 517472

You'll note that Tiger is the listed species, yet there are still different KINDS of tigers (such as the Bengal Tiger), like different "races" of Tigers!
The word race isn't listed beyond the word species.

Family> Genus> Species.........

Last edited:
Last edited:

View attachment 517472

Here is the modern classification of TIGERS, the word race not found:

Wild Cat Family

Tiger (Panthera tigris) Classification​

Tigers belong to the big cat genus Panthera and the full taxonomy or scientific classification of the tiger species is:

Kingdom: Animalia (animals)

Phylum: Chordata (vertebrates)

Class: Mammalia (mammals)

Order: Carnivora (carnivores)

Suborder: Feliformia (cat-like)

Family: Felidae (cats)

Subfamily: Pantherinae (big cats)

Genus: Panthera (big cats)

Species: Panthera tigris (tiger)

Subspecies:

Panthera tigris tigris

Panthera tigris sondaica

and,

1627281882099.png

The man is being silly since it was the GENOME PROJECT that destroyed the need for race classification in the first place which is why it is no longer on the official classification tree for Homo Sapiens.

Already posted the link to it, which you obviously ignored.

Example in what you ignored:

One 2008 study looked at about 200,000 specific places in the human genome where people are different from each other [see Human Genomic Variation], among a collection of Europeans.

That was for white people only!

The man is being silly since it was the GENOME PROJECT that destroyed the need for race classification in the first place which is why it is no longer on the official classification tree for Homo Sapiens.

Already posted the link to it, which you obviously ignored.

Example in what you ignored:

That was for white people only!

Last edited:
It was dumped when it was realized the differences are too small to make such classifications
The differences in the races are GREAT. They are great enough that they have never been overcome. Each insists on dominating.

Right now, the least qualified race seeks to dominate the most qualified and that would never happen except we have lost our will to survive.

The word race isn't listed beyond the word species.

Family> Genus> Species.........
Yes but races obviously exist. Has political correctness crept into science? There are different "races" of Tigers just as there are different races of people. I can just look at a person and usually guess with a high degree of accuracy where their ancestral history arises from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back