Is Caucasoid a racial slur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We no longer live in a society based upon any principles, only identity.

The only racial slurs in today's society HAVE to arise from a white person, or to a lesser degree, Asians. Black people, because of their privilege, are allowed to use any terms they wish, so by very convention, the term could not possibly be considered racist if used by a black.
waaah waaah waaaah

President Biden, i am disappointed with your attitude and your time management. you have more important stuff to do than posing as a retarded racist on a scumbag board.
Calling me "Biden" is not only racist, but a hate crime. I think you should be banned for that post

Nevermind. Wikipedia tells me you're right

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid or Europid) is an outdated racial classification of human beings based on a now-disproven theory of biological race

"race" has been "disproven" Dont believe your own eyes. :auiqs.jpg:

Your ignorance on this is typical since there is only ONE human race existing today, Homo sapiens.

People of ALL color fall under the SAME heading of a single race.

"Disproof by modern genetics​

The fact that there are no sharp distinctions between the supposed racial groups had been observed by Blumenbach and later by Charles Darwin.

With the availability of new data due to the development of modern genetics, the concept of races in a biological sense has become untenable. Problems of the concept include: It "is not useful or necessary in research",[52] scientists are not able to agree on the definition of a certain proposed race, and they do not even agree on the number of races, with some proponents of the concept suggesting 300 or even more "races". Also, data are not reconcilable with the concept of a treelike evolution[53] nor with the concept of "biologically discrete, isolated, or static" populations.

In 2019, the American Association of Physical Anthropologists stated: "The belief in 'races' as natural aspects of human biology, and the structures of inequality (racism) that emerge from such beliefs, are among the most damaging elements in the human experience both today and in the past."

After discussing various criteria used in biology to define subspecies or races, Alan R. Templeton concludes in 2016: "[T]he answer to the question whether races exist in humans is clear and unambiguous: no."

======

From Khan Academy:

Homo sapiens and early human migration​

Overview​

• Homo sapiens, the first modern humans, evolved from their early hominid predecessors between 200,000 and 300,000 years ago. They developed a capacity for language about 50,000 years ago.
  • The first modern humans began moving outside of Africa starting about 70,000-100,000 years ago.
  • Humans are the only known species to have successfully populated, adapted to, and significantly altered a wide variety of land regions across the world, resulting in profound historical and environmental impacts.

LINK

Last edited:
The term “Florida cracker” has an interesting background.

3. Another possibility is the sound made by the crack of the bull whips that the early Georgia and Florida settlers used to control their cattle and drive their wagons. This is still the favorite theory of Florida crackers in the cattle counties of central and southwest Florida. They're still cracking the whip even in modern times.

My son in law fits this definition of a Florida cracker. He comes form a long line of people who were born and lived in Florida. He has herded cattle on a horse using a whip. When he cracks his bull whip it sounds like a pistol shot.

What might surprise some is his best friends are black.[/I]

We hope you think we're as awesome as the Black community does!!

funnyjose.jpg

Take the money and bennies out of it and the allegedly 'outraged' minorities will go find something else to do. Most black and brown middle class types are just using hood rat violence to extort bennies and more money for themselves and couldn't care less about their 'bruthas n sistas'.

Being white is racist.

Being male is sexist..

Being white, male and a Trump voter make the person a racist sexiest dumbass…

Any further questions will result in me repeating myself….

We just need to no longer say anything. Nothing. Zip.

Your ignorance on this is typical since there is only ONE human race existing today, Homo sapiens.

You must have skipped genetics 101.....Homo Sapiens is a species of primates....take a hike dumbass...we have enough retards on here already.

RIDICULOUS........

"Disproof by modern genetics​

The fact that there are no sharp distinctions between the supposed racial groups had been observed by Blumenbach and later by Charles Darwin.

With the availability of new data due to the development of modern genetics, the concept of races in a biological sense has become untenable. Problems of the concept include: It "is not useful or necessary in research",[52] scientists are not able to agree on the definition of a certain proposed race, and they do not even agree on the number of races, with some proponents of the concept suggesting 300 or even more "races". Also, data are not reconcilable with the concept of a treelike evolution[53] nor with the concept of "biologically discrete, isolated, or static" populations.

In 2019, the American Association of Physical Anthropologists stated: "The belief in 'races' as natural aspects of human biology, and the structures of inequality (racism) that emerge from such beliefs, are among the most damaging elements in the human experience both today and in the past."

After discussing various criteria used in biology to define subspecies or races, Alan R. Templeton concludes in 2016: "[T]he answer to the question whether races exist in humans is clear and unambiguous: no."

======

From Khan Academy:

Homo sapiens and early human migration​

Overview​

• Homo sapiens, the first modern humans, evolved from their early hominid predecessors between 200,000 and 300,000 years ago. They developed a capacity for language about 50,000 years ago.
  • The first modern humans began moving outside of Africa starting about 70,000-100,000 years ago.
  • Humans are the only known species to have successfully populated, adapted to, and significantly altered a wide variety of land regions across the world, resulting in profound historical and environmental impacts.

LINK

Last edited:
Sure it is. You've got to be drunken and delirious to spell or pronounce "Caucasian" like that, if that's what you mean.
no.....that is not what i meant.

Here is what I was referring to shit for brains.......................................

Cau·ca·soid
/ˈkôkəˌsoid/

adjective

1. relating to the Caucasian division of humankind.

Definition from Oxford Languages

Last edited:
You must have skipped genetics 101.....Homo Sapiens is a species of primates....take a hike dumbass...we have enough retards on here already.

RIDICULOUS........

Yep. Race is a subset of species. But how have we come to the conclusion that all mankind can be classified as one species? I'm not sure I agree with that. "Our" current thinking isnt what it's always been

Yep. Race is a subset of species. But how have we come to the conclusion that all mankind can be classified as one species? I'm not sure I agree with that. "Our" current thinking isnt what it's always been

It is not current thinking.....it is political correctness bullshit......the most recent genetic evidence debunks the p.c. notion of race.

time-genomes-umberto-mischi-02.jpg

BY NICHOLAS WADE

MAY 9, 2014
Alongstanding orthodoxy among social scientists holds that human races are a social construct and have no biological basis. A related assumption is that human evolution halted in the distant past, so long ago that evolutionary explanations need never be considered by historians or economists.
In the decade since the decoding of the human genome, a growing wealth of data has made clear that these two positions, never at all likely to begin with, are simply incorrect. There is indeed a biological basis for race. And it is now beyond doubt that human evolution is a continuous process that has proceeded vigorously within the last 30,000 years and almost certainly — though very recent evolution is hard to measure — throughout the historical period and up until the present day.
New analyses of the human genome have established that human evolution has been recent, copious, and regional.
New analyses of the human genome have established that human evolution has been recent, copious, and regional. Biologists scanning the genome for evidence of natural selection have detected signals of many genes that have been favored by natural selection in the recent evolutionary past. No less than 14% of the human genome, according to one estimate, has changed under this recent evolutionary pressure.
Analysis of genomes from around the world establishes that there is a biological basis for race, despite the official statements to the contrary of leading social science organizations. An illustration of the point is the fact that with mixed race populations, such as African Americans, geneticists can now track along an individual’s genome, and assign each segment to an African or European ancestor, an exercise that would be impossible if race did not have some basis in biological reality.
Racism and discrimination are wrong as a matter of principle to some people.....not of science.

Last edited:

RIDICULOUS........

Your post is very embarrassing and stupid, Human beings ARE Homo Sapiens, the apes have a different genus classification:

Humans Genus is Homo
Primate - Wikipedia
Chimpanzee genus is Pan

===

Encyclopedia Britannica

"Viewed zoologically, we humans are Homo sapiens, a culture-bearing upright-walking species that lives on the ground and very likely first evolved in Africa about 315,000 years ago. We are now the only living members of what many zoologists refer to as the human tribe, Hominini, but there is abundant fossil evidence to indicate that we were preceded for millions of years by other hominins, such as Ardipithecus, Australopithecus, and other species of Homo, and that our species also lived for a time contemporaneously with at least one other member of our genus, H. neanderthalensis (the Neanderthals)."

bolding mine

===

Over and over sources state that Modern man IS Homo Sapiens,

Humans:
  • Only living species – Homo sapiens.
You never actually refuted anything I Posted anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back