Is Caucasoid a racial slur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Banned
you would have to ask those who contend that.

But my guess is that some people really enjoy being offended and will look for any cause
Well....I have tried to start a conversation with that person in regards to that....so far no reply.

I can't say too much about it on the open board as in such things are not allowed as in this person is a *********
well you get mah drift I am sure.

Scientists say withing 6 months the world will run out of things to declare"racist"

Short answer is "no".

The only acceptable slurs against white people are "Honky" and "Cracker"
The term “Florida cracker” has an interesting background.

3. Another possibility is the sound made by the crack of the bull whips that the early Georgia and Florida settlers used to control their cattle and drive their wagons. This is still the favorite theory of Florida crackers in the cattle counties of central and southwest Florida. They're still cracking the whip even in modern times.

My son in law fits this definition of a Florida cracker. He comes form a long line of people who were born and lived in Florida. He has herded cattle on a horse using a whip. When he cracks his bull whip it sounds like a pistol shot.

What might surprise some is his best friends are black.[/I]

How is it "outdated"? Even the Orientals want to know!
Nevermind. Wikipedia tells me you're right

The Caucasian race (also Caucasoid or Europid) is an outdated racial classification of human beings based on a now-disproven theory of biological race

"race" has been "disproven" Dont believe your own eyes. :auiqs.jpg:

We no longer live in a society based upon any principles, only identity.

The only racial slurs in today's society HAVE to arise from a white person, or to a lesser degree, Asians. Black people, because of their privilege, are allowed to use any terms they wish, so by very convention, the term could not possibly be considered racist if used by a black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back