Is carnivorism ethical?

People have canines
these "fangs" are reduced, they do not have any function of fangs.
You couldn't eat raw meat with them. The entire dental apparatus is made in such a way that a person cannot eat meat. In addition to large fangs, the predator has a different bite. He can cut.

Consider that the arms and particularly the shoulders of human beings are better evolved and adapted to throw objects than those any other animal. Throwing is not needed for the gathering part of the hunter gatherer life style, but for hominids it is vital for the hunter part. Stones and then spears were needed to kill animals which as we all know are made of delicious nutritious meat.
This is not true. Monkeys that do not throw spears are about 5 times stronger than humans. The ancient hunters did not throw spears, the Olympian warriors did.
Hunters were usually rather weak, like wolves, they surrounded the victim, drove it and simply pierced it. They had weak hands. Hunters are weak now too.
by the way, throwing generally depends little on the shoulders, the impulse of the legs works there

scale_1200

Last edited:
Another reason for giving up meat is the risk of fatal poisoning. Meat, fish and eggs are the most dangerous foods

They should watch the documentary The Game Changers.

Even someone I know who is a big meat-eater said it was a really good documentary.

The video was hilarious ... :auiqs.jpg:

It starts with Arnold talking about how eating meat is a matter of selling the idea of what is manly.
Then they turn around and try to do exactly that.

A tough guy talks about researching and finding out the Gladiators ate primarily a vegetarian diet ... Like that would be manly,huh?

He forgot to mention the Gladiators ate primarily a vegetarian diet because for the most part they didn't have a choice.
They were slaves, being fed gruel, before being sent to the arena to fricken die.

Dude acted like it was sports medicine or something ...
And the Gladiators were smarter because they didn't hop in the minivan and head to Denny's for steak and eggs
before going and getting their heads cut off, cleaved into pieces and thrown in a huge, unmarked grave.

It's just sales baby ... :thup:

It doesn't matter what "Arnold" says. Among real men, the word of a stripper is worth nothing. This is the lowest caste.

In the world of Belligerents competing in a human Demolition Derby ...
Eating tofu might be something they think is a good idea ... :thup:

But hey ... Your ideas about wanting to beat the shit out of stripper really don't speak well towards your cause.

If you need to come up with a synthetic replacement you are not doing it right

Who said there was a need to? You completely skipped over the part where I said there's an abundance of foods we were designed to eat. And then I said "in addition to that" there are vegan alternatives that are amazing. But those aren't necessary, they're for people who want a plant-based version of some of the foods they grew up with but no longer partake in. Like I said before, there's no need to eat dead bodies or bodily secretions from animals. :dunno:

The video was hilarious ... :auiqs.jpg:

It starts with Arnold talking about how eating meat is a matter of selling the idea of what is manly.
Then they turn around and try to do exactly that.

A tough guy talks about researching and finding out the Gladiators ate primarily a vegetarian diet ... Like that would be manly,huh?

He forgot to mention the Gladiators ate primarily a vegetarian diet because for the most part they didn't have a choice.
They were slaves, being fed gruel, before being sent to the arena to fricken die.

Dude acted like it was sports medicine or something ...
And the Gladiators were smarter because they didn't hop in the minivan and head to Denny's for steak and eggs
before going and getting their heads cut off, cleaved into pieces and thrown in a huge, unmarked grave.

It's just sales baby ... :thup:

No, they weren't doing the same thing the opposition does, their point is that a plant-based diet is healthier and the documentary is about numerous athletes whose performance improved immensely when they went plant-based. So it's about pointing out the emptiness and dishonesty of the meat industry claims, while destroying the myths people have about a plant-based diet.

And btw, if you were to watch the documentary, you would see for yourself that based on the science, the more animal products a man eats, the LESS "manly" a man gets, if you know what I mean. ;) Watch the documentary to see what I'm talking about.

DIEtnt-Xc-AAML6.jpg

No, they weren't doing the same thing the opposition does, their point is that a plant-based diet is healthier and the documentary is about numerous athletes whose performance improved immensely when they went plant-based. So it's about pointing out the emptiness and dishonesty of the meat industry claims, while destroying the myths people have about a plant-based diet.

And btw, if you were to watch the documentary, you would see for yourself that based on the science, the more animal products a man eats, the LESS "manly" a man gets, if you know what I mean. ;) Watch the documentary to see what I'm talking about.

DIEtnt-Xc-AAML6.jpg

There's truth to this. I say this because I very, very rarely eat meat anymore. And if I do, it's salmon or something like that. Mainly because I need to maintain good heart health now.

But yeah. once you ditch all of that, you're pretty long and strong and all night long.

Forum List

Back