Is "Blaxit" a real trend?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I didn't realize that black people are flooding our borders to leave.

The Case for Leaving America to Escape Racism​

1664290593393.png

The mouth of the Volta River in Ghana seems to be swelling with the stories of my people. By day, the river, black and thick, runs south, dumping its fresh water into the Gulf of Guinea and eventually the Atlantic Ocean, where it churns in a powerful vortex. By night, I swear I see the river reverse itself, running inland, as if an invisible force were swallowing it whole. The pink water lilies, with plump green leaves that floated south that morning, appear to be moving backward. It is magical and mysterious. I’ve never witnessed a river reverse course.

I didn't realize that black people are flooding our borders to leave.

The Case for Leaving America to Escape Racism​

No one's flooding the borders to leave but it is a thing. My wife has a few friends who've moved to various parts of South America and she loves to volunteer in Africa every year so we've considering buying a home in Cape Town, problem is she likes to volunteer all over so we're hardly ever actually in Cape Town. Its something my wife is much more interested in than I am, largely because my parents, my brothers and nieces and nephews are all in South Florida but there are many parts of the world that beautiful and rich in culture and I wouldn't mind spending some time in.

No one's flooding the borders to leave but it is a thing. My wife has a few friends who've moved to various parts of South America and she loves to volunteer in Africa every year so we've considering buying a home in Cape Town, problem is she likes to volunteer all over so we're hardly ever actually in Cape Town. Its something my wife is much more interested in than I am, largely because my parents, my brothers and nieces and nephews are all in South Florida but there are many parts of the world that beautiful and rich in culture and I wouldn't mind spending some time in.
That's very commendable. My cousin is a minister and he's taken 5 or 6 trips to Uganda with a small team to build wells for the people there. I've never gone with him but I contribute to their travel fund.

Last night on the news they were talking about all this starvation thats happening with kids in Somalia. They "interviewed" this woman with a sick child. She said she would bring him to the doctor but she doesn't have time, BECAUSE SHE HAS 6 OTHER KIDS!!!!

Damn, bitch, if you can't afford these babies, close your damn legs!! Stop popping out kids and then begging others to care for them. Shame on that woman. I have ZERO sympathy for women who can't afford kids yet still have them, Somalia or San Francisco. Your damn kids aren't my responsibility.

Last night on the news they were talking about all this starvation thats happening with kids in Somalia. They "interviewed" this woman with a sick child. She said she would bring him to the doctor but she doesn't have time, BECAUSE SHE HAS 6 OTHER KIDS!!!!

Damn, bitch, if you can't afford these babies, close your damn legs!! Stop popping out kids and then begging others to care for them. Shame on that woman.
Sure. Let's ignore that many women in different parts of the world are subject to disportionate amounts of sexual violence, typically without reliable access healthcare and blame them for being promiscuous like the ignorant piece of shit that you are.

Sure. Let's ignore that many women in different parts of the world are subject to disportionate amounts of sexual violence, typically without reliable access healthcare and blame them for being promiscuous like the ignorant piece of shit that you are.

Whose fault is it for a woman to have 6 kids she can't afford?

Why would you assume a woman with 6 kids is "subject to sexual violence?" Not everyone is like Joe Biden.

Who's fault is it that you're an ignorant and hateful little shit?

Fuck you. Why don't you answer the question you cock sucking bastard? You do know attacking me and namecalling is a loud cry out by you admitting you know I'm right.

So thanks! I'm proud of being "hateful" for not wanting women to have kids they can't afford. That doesn't mean ABORT babies already in the womb, it means USE SOME GOD DAMNED RESPONSIBILITY and practice safe sex and use contraception. Not getting pregnant is NOT hard.

people are free to leave
if they believe that africa would be a better place for them live maybe they are right

"Celebrities have been part of this trend. In 2020, the singer and actor Ludacris announced on Instagram that he had become a citizen of Gabon, a country in central Africa. Actor Samuel L. Jackson also became a citizen of Gabon after he took a DNA test that showed he was connected to the country’s Benga tribe."

Becoming a citizen, and actually living there are two entirely different things.

people are free to leave
if they believe that africa would be a better place for them live maybe they are right
American money goes a long way various parts of the world. The house we were looking at in South Africa was in the southern part of Cape Town called Kalk Bay. It's a little coastal fishing village with a lot of cute restaurants, cafes, and shops along the one main road that follows the coast. The house was 3 stories set in the mountain side, over 3,000 sqft. The master bedroom had this spectacular view of the the bay and it was only $300,000. If we were going back to Cape Town every summer (which is fall here in the States) we would of bought it and rented it out the rest of the year. Still trying to convince my wife to but she loves to travel to new places too much.

Damn, bitch, if you can't afford these babies, close your damn legs!! Stop popping out kids and then begging others to care for them. Shame on that woman. I have ZERO sympathy for women who can't afford kids yet still have them, Somalia or San Francisco. Your damn kids aren't my responsibility.
probably aids babies. or future pirates.

All I can say is, there aren't enough leaving. I still see them out and about and on tv.

As individuals blacks are fine. But overall as a whole? Fuck em. They wore out their welcome the past 2 years to the point I don't care about them and wish they would go somewhere else.

Forum List

Back