Is Biden's Plan To Fill A LOT Of Jobs With Illegals?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
His Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate is putting a lot of Americans out of a job and preventing more from getting a job.

There are over 1.5 MILLION illegals in this country now...

...and Biden exempted THEM from having to get the vaccine.....

Hmmmmm.....

:p

Where in the Constitution does it speak of vaccines?
It doesn't . - that is my point t. The federal govt only has powers and authorities given to them by the Constitution. All else is afforded to the states.

As Democrats like to say, "MY body, MY choice."

Republicans hire illegal immigrants for the most part. Republicans like paying cheap wages.
Democrats ignore the Constitution and immigration laws, facilitate the illegal invasions, and facilitate the drug / human / child / sex trafficking primarily for the votes and for them to become a new minority class dependent on Democrat tax payer-funded freebies.

Republicans just like the cheap labor, huh?!

It doesn't . - that is my point t. The federal govt only has powers and authorities given to them by the Constitution. All else is afforded to the states.

As Democrats like to say, "MY body, MY choice."
Lots of things are not in the Constitution. Are posting speed limits on roads unconstitutional? It is in the United States Declaration of Independence: "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness". Declaration of Independence.

Lots of things are not in the Constitution. Are posting speed limits on roads unconstitutional? It is in the United States Declaration of Independence: "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness". Declaration of Independence.

Are you sure you want to highlight the right to Life part?

Might be what the Democrats and liberals did to California in the late 80s only on a larger scale.

California for decades was hardcore republican. Until they let in tons of illegals and gave them voting privileges and the state turned blue and never went back.

Bring in shitloads of illegals and call them refugees, don't make them get covid tests or vaccines while forcing Americans to do so, give them jobs, give them a place to live, give them voting rights and then get their votes.

His Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate is putting a lot of Americans out of a job and preventing more from getting a job.

There are over 1.5 MILLION illegals in this country now...

...and Biden exempted THEM from having to get the vaccine.....

Hmmmmm.....

:p

The 1.5 million illegals who entered the country, almost of whom Border Patrol shipped right back to Mexico:

From the Customs and Border Patrol website:

In May 2021, CBP encountered 180,034 persons attempting entry along the Southwest Border. This total represented a 1 percent increase over April 2021.

Single adults continue to make up the majority of these encounters. In May 2021, CBP expelled 112,302 individuals under Title 42. CBP continues to expel single adults and family units that are encountered pursuant to CDC guidance under Title 42 authority. 62 percent of all May encounters resulted in a Title 42 expulsion.

You fools count every single person CBP catches entering the country as "here illegally", but in reality, 112,000 of them were expelled immediately.

You people need to get your facts straight, or rather your lies.

Forum List

Back