Is Biden so dirty he can't even do business in the country he's running for?

Clearly Biden and his family have made many millions, for all we know a billion off their name & government influence alone. - All in foreign countries. I wonder what skills they brought to the table to earn that?

I also wonder if they're just that dirty they can't operate in the country they want to run? Perhaps there are a select few American pockets earning millions or billions off that name too? Bet your ass.

Fuck I don't know, seems Trump does most of his business here at home. You know, the establishments closed by Democrats, and what snowflakes consider off limits?

That would be the guy PROGS have invested their efforts toward 24/7 misinformation on their mainstream platforms. Some of these are called "news", but we know better right. Same with their debate platforms, polls, social medias, and "fact" checks. The guy poked and prodded over four years, yet stands tall because he's clean. That was despite their projection in efforts to work with foreigners "Russia", a projection of traitors too. And despite an effort to delete him with impeachment. When that failed they took the COVID route, and when that failed riots.

I'm reminded of Obama, the left's Robin Hood. He's become such an economic contributor he's now worth 45 million, amazing how that works, he followed Clinton's playbook. Books and speeches are sure of value right, far more valuable than the opportunity Trump enterprises has afforded us for sure...
:bsflag:
Takes skill to tell your following about hope & change and earn 45 million upon your exit. He says my Hope is 100K per speech and no Change.

No, that is Trump! American banks know he is a deadbeat so he has to go overseas to borrow money.

I thought we were talking about the laptop and its contents???
You don’t really know what you’re talking about, so it doesn’t make a lot of sense.
but I just said "I thought we are talking about the laptop",,,

how could I know what I'm talking about if I just said what it was???

what I dont know is what youre talking about,,,
What about the laptop? You don’t know.

The entirety of your propaganda is there’s a laptop and it’s bad. That’s about the extent to which you’ve been programmed.
see you keep using that word and I dont think it means what you think it means,,,

OH and I do know that the some of the info on the laptop has been verified and the bidens have yet to deny it,,,
What info was verified? Who knows. Doesn’t matter. Laptop bad. Laptop verified. Follow the script.
now youre just getting sad,,,
Nah. You’re doing a lovely job at proving my point. You don’t actually know what you’re talking about.

not in our system of government,,,
I’ll say again, if Trump is the chief law enforcement officer, he could prosecute Clinton. Otherwise you are contradicting yourself. The contradiction is borne from your inability to see through the stupidity that is Trump’s contradictory statements.

Under a sane view of government, not yours or Trump’s, the chief law enforcement officer is the AG, not the president. However, Trump assumes he has all the abilities that the AG does, which means he is a prosecutor if he wants to be.
and I say again,, not in our system of government

trump is the AGs boss so that makes trump head law enforcement officer,,,
to understand that you would have to understand our constitution and how it works,,, sadly you dont,,
So there’s nothing stopping Trump from having Clinton prosecuted.

He is, after all, the boss.

He lied. You believed it. Now you’re too embarrassed to admit it. And you never will. You’ll just keep coming up with stupider and stupider stories.
as I said before,,, you would have to understand our constitutional system,,,

clearly you dont understand it,,,
let’s make it really simple. If Trump is supposed to be the chief law enforcement officer, how does he enforce criminal laws?
read the constitution and you will understand,,,
If you can’t answer the question, you’re just admitting your own failure.
I did answer it,,,

you would first have to understand our constitution and how it works, cause if you did you wouldnt need to ask the question,,

I’ll say again, if Trump is the chief law enforcement officer, he could prosecute Clinton. Otherwise you are contradicting yourself. The contradiction is borne from your inability to see through the stupidity that is Trump’s contradictory statements.

Under a sane view of government, not yours or Trump’s, the chief law enforcement officer is the AG, not the president. However, Trump assumes he has all the abilities that the AG does, which means he is a prosecutor if he wants to be.

to understand that you would have to understand our constitution and how it works,,, sadly you dont,,

He lied. You believed it. Now you’re too embarrassed to admit it. And you never will. You’ll just keep coming up with stupider and stupider stories.

let’s make it really simple. If Trump is supposed to be the chief law enforcement officer, how does he enforce criminal laws?
I did answer it,,,

you would first have to understand our constitution and how it works, cause if you did you wouldnt need to ask the question,,
If Trump is the boss of the AG, why can’t he order the AG to prosecute Clinton?

Biden has already made a fortune in this country for selling us out to Red China on behalf of our rich corporations who outsource jobs for slave labor. Biden blows where the American worker and taxpayer is concerned. He's a sick fuck who is addicted to the power. Why else would anyone who is so obviously worn out keep trying to hang on to it. Stick with Trumpy, the peoples President.

More conspiracy theories? Kewell, except that Joe Biden has a net worth of around 9 million which came mostly from books and speaking engagements. He's turned over 22 years of his taxes.

Drumpf? Not even ONE.

And on none of his tax returns did he list the KICKBACKS that he was getting from China and the Ukraine and Russia which means all of his tax returns are FAKE.

Biden has already made a fortune in this country for selling us out to Red China on behalf of our rich corporations who outsource jobs for slave labor. Biden blows where the American worker and taxpayer is concerned. He's a sick fuck who is addicted to the power. Why else would anyone who is so obviously worn out keep trying to hang on to it. Stick with Trumpy, the peoples President.

More conspiracy theories? Kewell, except that Joe Biden has a net worth of around 9 million which came mostly from books and speaking engagements. He's turned over 22 years of his taxes.

Drumpf? Not even ONE.

And on none of his tax returns did he list the KICKBACKS that he was getting from China and the Ukraine and Russia which means all of his tax returns are FAKE.
Because there were no kickbacks.

Clearly Biden and his family have made many millions, for all we know a billion off their name & government influence alone. - All in foreign countries. I wonder what skills they brought to the table to earn that?

I also wonder if they're just that dirty they can't operate in the country they want to run? Perhaps there are a select few American pockets earning millions or billions off that name too? Bet your ass.

Fuck I don't know, seems Trump does most of his business here at home. You know, the establishments closed by Democrats, and what snowflakes consider off limits?

That would be the guy PROGS have invested their efforts toward 24/7 misinformation on their mainstream platforms. Some of these are called "news", but we know better right. Same with their debate platforms, polls, social medias, and "fact" checks. The guy poked and prodded over four years, yet stands tall because he's clean. That was despite their projection in efforts to work with foreigners "Russia", a projection of traitors too. And despite an effort to delete him with impeachment. When that failed they took the COVID route, and when that failed riots.

I'm reminded of Obama, the left's Robin Hood. He's become such an economic contributor he's now worth 45 million, amazing how that works, he followed Clinton's playbook. Books and speeches are sure of value right, far more valuable than the opportunity Trump enterprises has afforded us for sure...
Takes skill to tell your following about hope & change and earn 45 million upon your exit. He says my Hope is 100K per speech and no Change.

No, that is Trump! American banks know he is a deadbeat so he has to go overseas to borrow money.

WTF U talking about dumbshit? Trump was a billionaire BEFORE he took office. Biden and Obama are 1 percenters ONLY because they were in office. Can you tell the difference?

See post 40, apparently I was talking about you

WTF U talking about dumbshit? Trump was a billionaire BEFORE he took office. Biden and Obama are 1 percenters ONLY because they were in office. Can you tell the difference?
Trump has already skimmed FAR more money from the taxpayer than Obama and Biden could in ten lifetimes.

I did answer it,,,

its written clearly in the constitution,,,

simply put "we are a nation of laws not of man",,,

Trump has already skimmed FAR more money from the taxpayer than Obama and Biden could in ten lifetimes.
got a link to that???

I did answer it,,,

Ah, so what you're saying is that Clinton broke no laws. Trump cannot prosecute Clinton because she broke no laws.

Agreed 100%.

got a link to that???

I did answer it,,,

Ah, so what you're saying is that Clinton broke no laws. Trump cannot prosecute Clinton because she broke no laws.

Agreed 100%.
thats not what I said,,,

its far more complex that that and if you dont understand the constitution and how it works you will never understand the reason,,,

got a link to that???
I asked for a link to where he skimmed money from taxpayers not where the government purchased a product on the open market,,,

they wont be forgotten,, but I'm OK with letting it go as long as he and his family are no longer in government,,,
That’s because too all know that there isn’t anything to let go. It’s just propaganda. Not reality.
Now that you bring up reality, reality is likely a Trump and Republican landslide against commieosocialism. Could be four more years, four more years, 4 more yrs.

:woohoo:

The blob is the one with the Chinese bank account.
Nobody's buying China anymore. Paper plates are cheaper and less work unless you have a pit bull puppy. :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody's buying China anymore. Paper plates are cheaper and less work unless you have a pit bull puppy. :auiqs.jpg:

Damn Stepford....you haven't noticed that our trade imbalance is pretty much where it was before your blob oozed into office?

Damn Stepford....you haven't noticed that our trade imbalance is pretty much where it was before your blob oozed into office?
No more thsn you haven't noticed that we may likely have Trump sounding cheerful when millions more Americans give him 4 more years so that all can have great-paying jobs again. And the people are even seeing the importance of both a House and the Senate to help Americans help themselves to the American dream. :yes_text12:

they wont be forgotten,, but I'm OK with letting it go as long as he and his family are no longer in government,,,
That’s because too all know that there isn’t anything to let go. It’s just propaganda. Not reality.
Now that you bring up reality, reality is likely a Trump and Republican landslide against commieosocialism. Could be four more years, four more years, 4 more yrs.

I don’t think it’ll be a landslide but I bet Trump will win. That’s the power of his propaganda.

I don’t think it’ll be a landslide but I bet Trump will win. That’s the power of his propaganda.
there ya go using that word again,,,

Forum List

Back