Is Biden Catholic?

Well, you can join a Catholic parish, get donation envelopes, go to church when the Church says you oughtta, pay a tithe, and call yourself a "Catholic." Being a sinner doesn't enter into it; we are all sinners. Good enough?

But the issue goes deeper than that.

Imagine a "Born-again" Christian who states publicly that he believes that the personage we refer to as "Jesus Christ" is actually an amalgam of a dozen or so messianic figures who all lived around the same time in Palestine, and there is no actual "Jesus Christ," per se. Is this person a "Christian"? [No].

Imagine a Mormon who states publicly that he thinks Joseph Smith was a pure charlatan who made up the Book of Mormon, used his religious stature to screw a small army of women - some of whom were married at the time - claiming to have "married" them to justify his actions. Is he a "Mormon"? [No].

Imagine a Roman Catholic who believes that the morality of abortion is not absolute, but is something for each person to decide, and he enthusiastically supports the right of pregnant women to have abortions. Suppose he also is a firm believer in gay "marriage."

These two positions are diametrically opposed to the clear teachings of the Roman Catholic Church. You cannot be a "Catholic" and hold these views. No conscientious priest will knowingly administer the Holy Eucharist to anyone - especially a public figure - who holds these views. This "Roman Catholic" person is not "Catholic."

Being raised Catholic at the time when Biden was raised, and especially if you went to parochial schools, gives one a sense of "being Catholic," in an intrinsic sense that is comparable to one's race or nationality. The attitude is, "I am Catholic and no one can tell me that I'm not." But that's bullshit.

The "clear teachings of the Roman Catholic Church" are thought up by a small group of male persons and always have been. Women have been completely shut out. There is no consensus among humans as to any of these issues. A separate issue is whether a leader in a democratic republic has any right to dictate his/her personal beliefs as the law of the land without regard to the personal beliefs of the people s/he is leading. Absolutely not.

Joke Biden is not only Catholic...he is a Saint

1615254407496.png

As Biden is a genuinely good man, what's your problem? That he's a genuinely good man? I can see how that would offend the evil.

Oh, I get it. The priest is a pro-life jihadist, but not honest enough to say it outright. I'll pray he repents of his evil.
A “genuinely good man” that sexually assaulted a woman in the halls of the Senate office building.

Yea. Great guy.

A “genuinely good man” that sexually assaulted a woman in the halls of the Senate office building.

Lying is a sin, you know.

But then, Trump cultists no longer care. They seem to believe they've cut a deal with the Lord of Lies for a luxury suite in Hell. Not the case. He's the lord of lies, so he doesn't keep his deals.

Joe Biden is a democrat. Anything the democrat wants him to do or say or think, that's what he does. So long as Jesus bows to the DNC platform, everything is Ok.

Everything else in his life comes second.

90% Agree with this man.
He is wrong about one thing. Joe Biden must be thrown out. John the Baptist said he is not welcome in his sins. He must bring forth fruit of repentance. He must be put out, so that he can be alone with his thoughts and hopefully repent. But Joe Biden's god is the Democrat Party

Do you think he knows?

Most Catholics seem to vote democrat, and they have a Pope that gives sermons on the evils of building walls and global warming instead of the mass genocide of abortion.

So I think Joe fits right in with the lot of them. They all deserve each other. In fact, look at the Supreme Court. The majority of Catholics.

So the irony of it all is, these Catholics have the power to overturn Roe vs Wade. They have the power to end what the Catholic church officially views as genocide.

So either end the genocide or leave a church that calls it mass genocide.

What am I missing here?

Are they all retards?

Then again, you are talking about a church that does next to nothing about it's pedophile problem and people seem Ok with that as well.

Maybe they are all Ok with mass genocide and being a pedo.

Joe gave guns to sectarian, Islamist death squads in Syria who were intent on the ethnic cleansing of Christians.
Thousands of Christians were butchered due to the actions of Biden and Obama.
Pure scum, and he will burn in Hell.

And yet you can list none. None. Not a one.

This is where you cry "fake news 'and run, just as I predicted, simply because of the source, even thought there are links to everything.

Damn, you were easy to lure in. Try to be more of a challenge next time, eh?

It is everyone's business when the President of the United States declares openly he is Catholic but ignores the teachings of the Catholic Church.

This only matters, one way or another, to people who are adherents to the Roman Catholic Church or members of some protestant faith. This is a purely sectarian thing. Many Americans are adherents to other Christian faiths. Many Americans are not Christian; they may be of other faiths or agnostics or atheists as well. Americans don't need sectarian strife among Christians to play a part in national politics. Personally, I find the split between Baptists amusing: Graham against Warnock, Jeffress against Sharpton. I'll just stand back and laugh and fret that history is repeating itself. Go have your squabbles in private.

No, it’s our business if China Joe is a catholic-CIA puppet. Ditto for the other major puppet the catholic mafia dances on the media stage: Fauci.

As Biden is a genuinely good man, what's your problem? That he's a genuinely good man? I can see how that would offend the evil.

Oh, I get it. The priest is a pro-life jihadist, but not honest enough to say it outright. I'll pray he repents of his evil.
You know him personally?

Lying is a sin, you know.

But then, Trump cultists no longer care. They seem to believe they've cut a deal with the Lord of Lies for a luxury suite in Hell. Not the case. He's the lord of lies, so he doesn't keep his deals.
Well when Tara Reade made her accusation, Biden said she never worked for him. Then she provided the receipts, and suddenly it changed to, ‘oh yea, now we remember, but I don’t remember raping her’.

The NPR story is decent, although it oddly questions her motives by saying it could be “political” because she supports other Democratic candidates......as opposed to supporting the man that raped her?

Forum List

Back