Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

That is moronic. The only conversion that I'm interested in is to convert the likes of you and the Pollock Princess into rational, thinking compassionate human beings. By my own admission I have failed miserably
When did I ever say that people should not be compassionate toward homosexuals? I just disagree with the homosexual curriculum in schools and don't agree that homosexuality is genetic. Apparently you can't stand anyone who disagrees with you so you scream and yell hoping that your unfounded protestations will somehow elevate your POV.....It doesn't, it just makes you look small and vindictive.
You don't need to say that people should not be compassionate toward homosexuals. That is not even the point at all. The fact is that YOU are not compassionate or rational with respect to homosexuality. Everything that you say proves that.

For you, compassion means to pity them and save them from themselves. True compassion is to accept them as human being who are fully part of society. You see them as a threat, as people who need to be relegated to the margins of society and in the shadows as much as possible . That is not compassion. That is bigotry

You view homosexuality as "abnormal development . That is not compassion. They do not want or need your pity. They are who they are and have every right to be.

You do not accept gays as part of the continuum of human sexuality, but rather as freaks of nature, That is not compassion.

And, while it has not come up, I seriously doubt that you support equal rights for gays in matters such as marriage, adoption, housing, employment and public accommodation.

You repeatedly claim that gays try to recruit children because they cannot reproduce and won't deal with the more important issue, that they have children and are parents to children, both gay and straight. That is not compassion. It is bigotry and propaganda, and quite frankly stupidity

You lie and claim that I pass off the genetic evidence that I presented as proven science while failing to engage in a rational adult discussion about what it all means, while pushing a simplistic all or nothing, genetic or not genetic and offering no viable counter argument of evidence.

You blather and bloviate incessantly about genetics and reproduction while claiming that you have no nefarious motive in doing so which is an obvious lie and clearly is part of your agenda to discredit and marginalize gays. That is not compassion.

Finally, for now, you actually suggested that we identify the environmental factors that cause homosexuality and "edit them out" That is damned sure not compassion. It is just more bigotry. Clearly, you think that the world would be a better place without gays. I thing the world would be a better place without you and your ilk.
No stupid, I was talking about editing out any genetic factors that, if found, cause homosexuality. What 'nefarious' motive do I have soyboy? Again, epigenetic causes for homosexuality is research only. There is nothing more to discuss except that you cling to it with a fervent religious belief. I am willing to wait for actual, proven scientific evidence. Again, IMO schools have no business teaching children about homosexuality or any other sexual aberration. I do not believe it is compassionate to normalize homosexuality. Studies show those with gender dysphoria seek help to re-align themselves with their born gender as I showed you with links and evidence which you summarily discounted. I do not think homosexuals are bad people but I do think YOU are because you scream, yell, call names, etc. and are downright rude. I have had enough of your bullshit.
No stupid?? Wow man! Sounds like you are totally losing your shit here. This entire screed just confirms everything that I just said about you,

Soy boy? Seriously You are going to deride me for something that you know about me. You don't know shit about me! How fucking stupid.

Research only? What the hell does that mean? Again , I have not been dogmatic and ridge about the science. I have been exploring it. You call that a religious belief? How fucking stupid is that? You have nothing to contribute, All that you do is attack it and attempt to paint gay people as freaks. You don't think that homosexuals are "bad people" but at the same time you think that they should not be around children and teaching them? Listen to yourself!!You are so full of shit. Your hypocrisy to palatable . You are ridiculous!

Last edited:
That is moronic. The only conversion that I'm interested in is to convert the likes of you and the Pollock Princess into rational, thinking compassionate human beings. By my own admission I have failed miserably
When did I ever say that people should not be compassionate toward homosexuals? I just disagree with the homosexual curriculum in schools and don't agree that homosexuality is genetic. Apparently you can't stand anyone who disagrees with you so you scream and yell hoping that your unfounded protestations will somehow elevate your POV.....It doesn't, it just makes you look small and vindictive.
No stupid, I was talking about editing out any genetic factors that, if found, cause homosexuality. What 'nefarious' motive do I have soyboy? Again, epigenetic causes for homosexuality is research only. There is nothing more to discuss except that you cling to it with a fervent religious belief. I am willing to wait for actual, proven scientific evidence. Again, IMO schools have no business teaching children about homosexuality or any other sexual aberration. I do not believe it is compassionate to normalize homosexuality. Studies show those with gender dysphoria seek help to re-align themselves with their born gender as I showed you with links and evidence which you summarily discounted. I do not think homosexuals are bad people but I do think YOU are because you scream, yell, call names, etc. and are downright rude. I have had enough of your bullshit.
You don't need to say that people should not be compassionate toward homosexuals. That is not even the point at all. The fact is that YOU are not compassionate or rational with respect to homosexuality. Everything that you say proves that.

For you, compassion means to pity them and save them from themselves. True compassion is to accept them as human being who are fully part of society. You see them as a threat, as people who need to be relegated to the margins of society and in the shadows as much as possible . That is not compassion. That is bigotry

You view homosexuality as "abnormal development . That is not compassion. They do not want or need your pity. They are who they are and have every right to be.

You do not accept gays as part of the continuum of human sexuality, but rather as freaks of nature, That is not compassion.

And, while it has not come up, I seriously doubt that you support equal rights for gays in matters such as marriage, adoption, housing, employment and public accommodation.

You repeatedly claim that gays try to recruit children because they cannot reproduce and won't deal with the more important issue, that they have children and are parents to children, both gay and straight. That is not compassion. It is bigotry and propaganda, and quite frankly stupidity

You lie and claim that I pass off the genetic evidence that I presented as proven science while failing to engage in a rational adult discussion about what it all means, while pushing a simplistic all or nothing, genetic or not genetic and offering no viable counter argument of evidence.

You blather and bloviate incessantly about genetics and reproduction while claiming that you have no nefarious motive in doing so which is an obvious lie and clearly is part of your agenda to discredit and marginalize gays. That is not compassion.

Finally, for now, you actually suggested that we identify the environmental factors that cause homosexuality and "edit them out" That is damned sure not compassion. It is just more bigotry. Clearly, you think that the world would be a better place without gays. I thing the world would be a better place without you and your ilk.

No stupid?? Wow man! Sounds like you are totally losing your shit here. This entire screed just confirms everything that I just said about you,

Soy boy? Seriously You are going to deride me for something that you know about me. You don't know shit about me! How fucking stupid.

Research only? What the hell does that mean? Again , I have not been dogmatic and ridge about the science. I have been exploring it. You call that a religious belief? How fucking stupid is that? You have nothing to contribute, All that you do is attack it and attempt to paint gay people as freaks. You don't think that homosexuals are "bad people" but at the same time you think that they should not be around children and teaching them? Listen to yourself!!You are so full of shit. Your hypocrisy to palatable . You are ridiculous!

Why does there need to be some scientific basis?

In short it just doesn't matter if homosexuality is genetic or if it is a choice.

People who are homosexual deserve the same rights and protections of law that anyone else does,
Why don't you read the threads? PP is the one trying to pass off genetic homosexuality as proven science. That you don't care if it is genetic or a choice is of no consequence to this discussion. No one here said homosexuals should not have the same Constitutional rights as every other American.
And I am saying it doesn't matter if homosexuality is genetic or a free choice.

And sure you want them to have the same rights as long as they stay in the closet.

t looks like grooming to you because you're obsessed with homosexuality and children. To rational people it is education
It looks like teaching tolerance to you because apparently you agree with the need to convert children to homosexuality. Children don't need to know that shit. Just leave them alone.
That is moronic. The only conversion that I'm interested in is to convert the likes of you and the Pollock Princess into thinking compassionate human beings. By my own admission I have failed miserably

I have also treated the she-males and fairies, pimps, hoes and johns, with compassion when I've seen them hanging around. I never bashed them or even cussed them out in their own habitats.

But I just don't pretend that they are normative.
I treat dumb Polacks with compassion even if they are the norm

Thank you for finally admitting you bigotry. Millennials are the tolerant generation.
What? Retire broke at 55 because some teenager took your job?
That is why gays are more visible and have become a part of the fabric of society and accepted members of the community
It's a bunch of gangsters wiping their snotty noses on colored rags.
To quote myself all over again.
The Baby Boomers were an evil wicked generation in their day, but not all of them were "like that" or deserved the same condemnation. I don't like the "entitlement mentality" of this New Generation drug cártel. They're stealing the old folks' money to finance a lifestyle of drugs, marijuana, alcohol, and promiscuous sex.

No, homosexuality isn't genetic. If it was, the Homo Community wouldn't be so hot-to-trot to recruit fresh meat.

They would realize that those efforts are pointless.

Further, the number of homos would be steady, if it was genetic. The number of guys who are light in the loafers has increased exponentially since the 1970's.
I used to believe homosexuals chose to be homosexuals.

Then someone asked me if I could choose to prefer homosexual sex.

No way I could do that.

That said it doesn't change anything.

No, homosexuality isn't genetic. If it was, the Homo Community wouldn't be so hot-to-trot to recruit fresh meat.

Further, the number of homos would be steady, if it was genetic. The number of guys who are light in the loafers has increased exponentially since the 1970's.

No way I could do that.

A lot of young people choose to become gay because they feel it will freak out their parents and other adults. However, since homosexuality is becoming more accepted, more are deciding to go a step further and become Trannies.

No way I could do that.

A lot of young people choose to become gay because they feel it will freak out their parents and other adults. However, since homosexuality is becoming more accepted, more are deciding to go a step further and become Trannies.
Could you decide to prefer gay sex? Become aroused by same sex kissing?

I could not.

I think it is. But we are all born with "defects" and we all have our burdens.

But there are leftists who always want to be part of the "new" thing, so they claim homosexuality. They are really just immoral filth.

How could homosexuality be genetic? Homosexuals do not generally reproduce.

The "sexual" attraction of men to other men is a biological abnormality. The essence of homosexual "sex" is nothing more than utilizing parts of the human digestive system for mutual masturbation. As President Clinton pointed out to his staff during the "Monica Lewinsky" episode, giving or receiving a BJ is not "having sex." Nor is buggery. They are two-party masturbation, nothing more. And note that, unlike "having sex," only one of the homosexuals is experiencing sexual gratification. The blower and/or buggee gets nothing until it is his turn.

The Homosexual Mafia has been seeking vainly some proof - ANY INDICATION - that homosexual attraction is genetic or somehow inherited, but they have come up with bupkis, No one has been able to determine what causes homosexuality, but it is definitely not an inherited trait.

For those interested in the moral aspects of homosexuality (from the Christian perspective), the moral constraints on an unmarried man are the same, no matter his inclinations. The only permissible sex is with one's wife. Period. It is not immoral to "be homosexual" any more than it is immoral to be heterosexual or celibate. Hence, any claim that Christians "hate homosexuals" is nonsense. Nor do they hate homosexuality, any more than they hate the fact that men are attracted to women who are not their wives. You cannot hate a fact of life. Behavior is another question altogether.

No way I could do that.

Thank you once again for a brilliant thesis on human sexuality. This is just more evidence that you hold numerous advanced degrees from the most prestigious institutions of higher learning in fields as diverse as sociology, biology and psychiatry. Please keep your pearls of wisdom coming. We are like dry sponges that are thirsty for your knowledge. God bless you

PS Transsexuality is also becoming accepted now. I suspect that the next new thing will be transspecies .What would you choose to be?

How could homosexuality be genetic? Homosexuals do not generally reproduce.

The "sexual" attraction of men to other men is a biological abnormality. The essence of homosexual "sex" is nothing more than utilizing parts of the human digestive system for mutual masturbation. As President Clinton pointed out to his staff during the "Monica Lewinsky" episode, giving or receiving a BJ is not "having sex." Nor is buggery. They are two-party masturbation, nothing more. And note that, unlike "having sex," only one of the homosexuals is experiencing sexual gratification. The blower and/or buggee gets nothing until it is his turn.

The Homosexual Mafia has been seeking vainly some proof - ANY INDICATION - that homosexual attraction is genetic or somehow inherited, but they have come up with bupkis, No one has been able to determine what causes homosexuality, but it is definitely not an inherited trait.

For those interested in the moral aspects of homosexuality (from the Christian perspective), the moral constraints on an unmarried man are the same, no matter his inclinations. The only permissible sex is with one's wife. Period. It is not immoral to "be homosexual" any more than it is immoral to be heterosexual or celibate. Hence, any claim that Christians "hate homosexuals" is nonsense. Nor do they hate homosexuality, any more than they hate the fact that men are attracted to women who are not their wives. You cannot hate a fact of life. Behavior is another question altogether.
You sure seem to have given a lot of thought to this stuff!! Do you have gay wet dreams too.? Got any more excrement that you can fling our way?

1602619343246.png

But there are leftists who always want to be part of the "new" thing, so they claim homosexuality. They are really just immoral filth.
It was once thought that being left handed was a defect. So much so that left handed children were forced to write and do other things with their right hand causing tremendous stress and emotional problems. Why the fuck can't we as a society just let people be who and what they are without labeling it and judging it? Homosexuality is not a leftist thing. It is just a thing. Ever hear of the log cabin Republicans?

It was once thought that being left handed was a defect. So much so that left handed children were forced to write and do other things with their right hand causing tremendous stress and emotional problems. Why the fuck can't we as a society just let people be who and what they are without labeling it and judging it? Homosexuality is not a leftist thing. It is just a thing. Ever hear of the log cabin Republicans?
GOD is the standard by which we judge all things. In the end, GOD WINS. Too bad you think you know better than God.

Evil behavior cannot be tolerated, and certainly not embraced by a culture if it expect to survive. Homosexuality is a large part of the plague that is destroying this nation

GOD is the standard by which we judge all things. In the end, GOD WINS. Too bad you think you know better than God.

Evil behavior cannot be tolerated, and certainly not embraced by a culture if it expect to survive. Homosexuality is a large part of the plague that is destroying this nation
1602622021807.png
1602622051369.png

I just can't take people like you seriously. I really can't

New Topics

Forum List

Back