Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

Good fucking god you have some bizarre ideas. You don't seem to know the difference between gay and trans. Sure, some people are both but most gay people are not trans. THINK!
No normal person cares about the 'difference between gay and trans.'
1600972743251.png

No thinking person believes that they are both the same

Good fucking god you have some bizarre ideas. You don't seem to know the difference between gay and trans. Sure, some people are both but most gay people are not trans. THINK!
View attachment 392443

Of course they aren't the same, trannies and she males are just further along on the LGBTQ+ spectrum.

If you look at typical trannies like Bradley Manning, Herbert Garrison or Sonny & Cher's daughter, you'll see how they progress gradually over the scale, starting out as just "gay" to start before going fully she-male

Did I mention how impressed I am with your intellectual curiosity and level of emotional maturity? :no_text11: ??????
How arrogant, I'm not trying to impress you, we were having a discussion as to whether or not homosexuality was genetic as pertains to the OP. You got your panties in a wad because I suggested it may not be genetic. You provided a link to epigenetics which I read and found out it is only research. I provided you a link about how the homosexual community have infiltrated our schools with recruiting curriculum disguised as teaching 'tolerance' and all you could do is dis my link. Now, you have descended into juvenile put downs and a finger wagging Gif. I think you have hit rock bottom.

No one is recruiting children.
I provided a link earlier on as to school curriculum teachin so-called 'tolerance' which looks more like grooming. Look it up.

Not recruiting.

Teaching children that other people are different and that those people should not be treated poorly because they are different is not recruiting.

it's actually making them better people.

View attachment 392443

Of course they aren't the same, trannies and she males are just further along on the LGBTQ+ spectrum.

If you look at typical trannies like Bradley Manning, Herbert Garrison or Sonny & Cher's daughter, you'll see how they progress gradually over the scale, starting out as just "gay" to start before going fully she-male
1600976962765.png

and as such has nothing to do with sexuality
Yes it does. It has everything to do with sexuality no matter how much you like to redefine reality to suit your fantasy pleasures about recruiting children.

Then what is your explanation as to why the numbers of homos has increased exponentially since the 1960's?

Exponentially? Do you even know what that word means?

Care to link to some actual facts?

Yes it does. It has everything to do with sexuality no matter how much you like to redefine reality to suit your fantasy pleasures about recruiting children.

Then what is your explanation as to why the numbers of homos has increased exponentially since the 1960's?
What is you proof that their numbers have increased. ?To say that there are more because they are more visible, because they have become part of the fabric of society and are woven in to everyday life is nothing more than and idiotic false cause logical fallacy

I provided a link earlier on as to school curriculum teachin so-called 'tolerance' which looks more like grooming. Look it up.

Not recruiting.

Teaching children that other people are different and that those people should not be treated poorly because they are different is not recruiting.

When I was in school, many years ago, we were taught about homosexuality. But it really was never glorified like it is today. They gave us the straight facts on it.

Not recruiting.

When I was in school, many years ago, we were taught about homosexuality. But it really was never glorified like it is today. They gave us the straight facts on it.

Once again more anecdotal crap.

What is you proof that their numbers have increased. ?To say that there are more because they are more visible, because they have become part of the fabric of society and are woven in to everyday life is nothing more than and idiotic false cause logical fallacy

Homos have always been part of the fabric of society. No one is denying that. The point is that the practice is glorified today and its practitioners are praised.

Homos have always been part of the fabric of society. No one is denying that. The point is that the practice is glorified today and its practitioners are praised.

Not really but you obviously need to think that.

Did I mention how impressed I am with your intellectual curiosity and level of emotional maturity? :no_text11: ??????
How arrogant, I'm not trying to impress you, we were having a discussion as to whether or not homosexuality was genetic as pertains to the OP. You got your panties in a wad because I suggested it may not be genetic. You provided a link to epigenetics which I read and found out it is only research. I provided you a link about how the homosexual community have infiltrated our schools with recruiting curriculum disguised as teaching 'tolerance' and all you could do is dis my link. Now, you have descended into juvenile put downs and a finger wagging Gif. I think you have hit rock bottom.
Arrogant? You want to talk about who is arrogant? I presented plausible theories as to the biological causes of homosexuality. I acknowledged that there is no "gay gene" per say but showed that there is strong evidence that the cause is not strictly environmental and that it is not a choice.

You, for your part cling to your typically conservative and ridged viewpoint that it has to either be genetic ( as in a gay gene) or that there is no biological /genetic basis at all.

I acknowledged that there are limits to our understanding of homosexuality while you ARROGANTLY and DOGMATICALLY continue to bleat about how it is not genetic while offering no evidence of your own. So yes. I am not impressed with anything about you, although I am amazed by your rigidity, willful ignorance, and obsession with grooming children

What you call glorified is simply acceptance and respect., The same respect that you expect, but hardly deserve. Deal with it

Forum List

Back