Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

Just to reiterate, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you are anyone else does sexually just stop trying to recruit our children into it and trying to convince everyone with outrage and unproven scientific studies.
I suggest that you give that "recruiting children " crap a rest Pal!!

So its your opinion, that children just start spontaneously to desire anal sex- and adults have no input into it?

Then why even raise the issue about gays and reproduction? You are still refusing to explain your motive . You own words prove that you are full of shit on this.
Seems the only way homosexuals can reproduce is with heterosexual help. Therefore, sans heteros, homos would disappear.
That statement tell me all that I need to know about your level of intellect. Is it possible that you actually think that heterosexual parents ONLY have heterosexual children?? Holy fucking crap!!

All children are normative , unless and until they are recruited into homosexuality.

Just to reiterate, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you are anyone else does sexually just stop trying to recruit our children into it and trying to convince everyone with outrage and unproven scientific studies.
I suggest that you give that "recruiting children " crap a rest Pal!!

So its your opinion, that children just start spontaneously to desire anal sex- and adults have no input into it?
No. Some children, around puberty, find that they have a romantic attraction to people of the same gender. You see, that's how adults speak. Grow the fuck up and get your mind out of the gutter. It's not just about sex.

Then why even raise the issue about gays and reproduction? You are still refusing to explain your motive . You own words prove that you are full of shit on this.
Seems the only way homosexuals can reproduce is with heterosexual help. Therefore, sans heteros, homos would disappear.
That statement tell me all that I need to know about your level of intellect. Is it possible that you actually think that heterosexual parents ONLY have heterosexual children?? Holy fucking crap!!

All children are normative , unless and until they are recruited into homosexuality.
Horseshit!

Still obsessing about reproduction while refusing to state why you don't hold heterosexuals who can't or wont reproduce to the same level of scrutiny. The fact is that a Lesbian has a womb and ovaries and can carry a child. A gay man produces sperm. Most importantly, they are parents to their children. End of fucking story!

The fact is that a Lesbian has a womb and ovaries and can carry a child. A gay man produces sperm. Most importantly, they are parents to their children. End of fucking story!

Not necessarily. A growing number of homos have alternative sexual identities. So even though they have male plumbing, they are still recognized as "broads". Like our health secretary in PA, is a man in a dress that insists on being referred to as a woman. Doesn't have ovaries, can't produce children as a "woman".

Even though he has fathered children, that was before he "came out" as LGBTQ+

Still obsessing about reproduction while refusing to state why you don't hold heterosexuals who can't or wont reproduce to the same level of scrutiny. The fact is that a Lesbian has a womb and ovaries and can carry a child. A gay man produces sperm. Most importantly, they are parents to their children. End of fucking story!
You are not engaging in conversation all you are doing is regurgitating the same shit over and over.

No. Some children, around puberty, find that they have a romantic attraction to people of the same gender. You see, that's how adults speak. Grow the fuck up and get your mind out of the gutter. It's not just about sex.

Yes and that shows they have probably been induced to deny their own born gender since they are not born gay. How about YOU 'grow the fuck up?'

That's PP's opinion for sure and PP's wet dream. Unfortunately (for PP) the facts don't support it.

Last edited:
and as such has nothing to do with sexuality
Yes it does. It has everything to do with sexuality no matter how much you like to redefine reality to suit your fantasy pleasures about recruiting children.

The fact is that a Lesbian has a womb and ovaries and can carry a child. A gay man produces sperm. Most importantly, they are parents to their children. End of fucking story!

Not necessarily. A growing number of homos have alternative sexual identities. So even though they have male plumbing, they are still recognized as "broads". Like our health secretary in PA, is a man in a dress that insists on being referred to as a woman. Doesn't have ovaries, can't produce children as a "woman".

Good fucking god you have some bizarre ideas. You don't seem to know the difference between gay and trans. Sure, some people are both but most gay people are not trans. THINK!

Last edited:

Yes and that shows they have probably been induced to deny their own born gender since they are not born gay. How about YOU 'grow the fuck up?'
You are as bizarre and ill informed as the Pollock Princess

Good fucking god you have some bizarre ideas

The things I have said are actually factual. I guess truth is stranger than fiction. But Mr. Levine has a couple of children, but does not have ovaries so he can never have an abortion and I'm sure that grates his ass like it did with Mr. Garrison on South Park

You are as bizarre and ill informed as the Pollock Princess
Says the person who thinks males can be females and females can be males. Talk about bizarre.

Good fucking god you have some bizarre ideas. You don't seem to know the difference between gay and trans. Sure, some people are both but most gay people are not trans. THINK!
No normal person cares about the 'difference between gay and trans.'

Good fucking god you have some bizarre ideas

The things I have said are actually factual. I guess truth is stranger than fiction. But Mr. Levine has a couple of children, but does not have ovaries so he can never have an abortion and I'm sure that grates his ass like it did with Mr. Garrison on South Park
1600972663305.png

Forum List

Back