Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

providing support and guidance to those who are struggling with their gender identity and sexual orientation to teaching children to be gay and encouraging them to question their gender
Kids don't need all the excessive grooming and being told how cute they are all the time, and how the girls are going to love a boy if mommy cuts his hair just so twice a week and combs it with gel for school. And how the girls don't like to be touched and they're pressing criminal charges at two years old in their shitty diapers.
People like you are responsible for the despair and and self destructive behavior that many LGBT children engage in.
So if a boy doesn't want a haircut, or a girl shaves her head and looks like a dyke, the kids gotta be locked up in the progressive mental hospital, drugged and tortured into conformance with the "correct" gender as perceived by concerned parents, neighbors, school board members, city assemblymen and the county board of commissioners.

Kids don't need all the excessive grooming and being told how cute they are all the time, and how the girls are going to love a boy if mommy cuts his hair just so twice a week and combs it with gel for school. And how the girls don't like to be touched and they're pressing criminal charges at two years old in their shitty diapers.
First of all, when you quote me, past the whole fucking sentence. Do not edit as you just did to alter or obscure what I'm saying. Got that Pal??
The rest of this is just moronic gibberish which only proves how little you know about education and the psycho social development of children . Grooming? Give me a fucking break

providing support and guidance to those who are struggling with their gender identity and sexual orientation to teaching children to be gay and encouraging them to question their gender
People like you are responsible for the despair and and self destructive behavior that many LGBT children engage in.
So if a boy doesn't want a haircut, or a girl shaves her head and looks like a dyke, the kids gotta be locked up in the progressive mental hospital, drugged and tortured into conformance with the "correct" gender as perceived by concerned parents, neighbors, school board members, city assemblymen and the county board of commissioners.
Sound more like what you and Leo would advocate

First of all, when you quote me, past the whole fucking sentence. Do not edit as you just did to alter or obscure what I'm saying.
I am only replying to certain things you happened to mention. I do not intend to repeat your entire party line liberal propaganda copypasta in my post. Oh, by the way, your original post is still linked from my quote of it.

What the fuck does "teaching our children homosexuality" actually mean? You are completely ignoring everything that I have said on the subject. You are moronically equating teaching children to be tolerant of those who are different, and providing support and guidance to those who are struggling with their gender identity and sexual orientation to teaching children to be gay and encouraging them to question their gender. That is despicable and dangerous. People like you are responsible for the despair and and self destructive behavior that many LGBT children engage in. YOU have blood on your hands.!

I reject your whole premise and thinking. What the FUCK is "struggling with gender identity?" or "sexual orientation?" Why do you want to burden perfectly normal children with such utter sewage? IF a child has a problem with their sexuality it's probably because some gay adult molested them or they were convinced that they are gay by schools teaching so-called 'tolerance' and the gay community spending billions for the propaganda they pass off as 'science.'
You have to stop regurgitating this bullshit that you get from sources like the Heritage Foundation
I see, any source that disagrees with your gender bending beliefs is ‘bullshit’ huh? Way to show your willful ignorance.

First of all, when you quote me, past the whole fucking sentence. Do not edit as you just did to alter or obscure what I'm saying.
I am only replying to certain things you happened to mention. I do not intend to repeat your entire party line liberal propaganda copypasta in my post. Oh, by the way, your original post is still linked from my quote of it.
Bullshit copout!! Deal with the issue and debate like an adult if you can

What the fuck does "teaching our children homosexuality" actually mean? You are completely ignoring everything that I have said on the subject. You are moronically equating teaching children to be tolerant of those who are different, and providing support and guidance to those who are struggling with their gender identity and sexual orientation to teaching children to be gay and encouraging them to question their gender. That is despicable and dangerous. People like you are responsible for the despair and and self destructive behavior that many LGBT children engage in. YOU have blood on your hands.!

I reject your whole premise and thinking. What the FUCK is "struggling with gender identity?" or "sexual orientation?" Why do you want to burden perfectly normal children with such utter sewage? IF a child has a problem with their sexuality it's probably because some gay adult molested them or they were convinced that they are gay by schools teaching so-called 'tolerance' and the gay community spending billions for the propaganda they pass off as 'science.'
You have to stop regurgitating this bullshit that you get from sources like the Heritage Foundation
I see, any source that disagrees with your gender bending beliefs is ‘bullshit’ huh? Way to show your willful ignorance.
No ,I reject sources that espouse religious right wing horseshit. But never mind that, this is just another dodge on you part to avoid dealing with your own bullshit that you can't defend or explain. For the tenth time, you have not been able to refute the evidence that genetics play a role in sexual orientation. You have been running from that for days now. Secondly, you have not explained your obsession with reproduction. You deride gays for not being able to have children in the "normal" way, but seem to care little about straight couples who can't. I had asked to what the social and legal ramifications of not being able to reproduce are and all I got is more bullshit. Get on topic or shut the fuck up. You can't seem to finish the bullshit that you start

Last edited:
religious right wing horseshit
… obsession with reproduction. You deride gays for not being able to have children in the "normal" way …
I'm starting to think there's a legitimate role for "leo" = "law enforcement officer" here. There's too much obsession about something here to be appropriate for small children. Kids are going to meet strange people in this life, they need to learn, don't act surprised, just be polite as the situation demands, move on, don't "hang around" this sort of thing …

No ,I reject sources that espouse religious right wing horseshit. But never mind that, this is just another dodge on you part to avoid dealing with your own bullshit that you can't defend or explain. For the tenth time, you have not been able to refute the evidence that genetics play a role in sexual orientation. You have been running from that for days now. Secondly, you have not explained your obsession with reproduction. You deride gays for not being able to have children in the "normal" way, but seem to care little about straight couples who can't. I had asked to what the social and legal ramifications of not being able to reproduce are and all I got is more bullshit. Get on topic or shut the fuck up. You can't seem to finish the bullshit that you start
You reject any source that disagrees with your gender bending religion. I didn't dodge anything, I gave you a link with information that you refuse to read because you summarily call it 'bullshit.'

I read the link you posted and found your interpretation of epigenetics having influence on homosexuality is only research yet here you are screaming about it. As far as the religious right is concerned, you represent the religious far left. Your link to epigenetics does not prove one way or the other than homosexuality is genetic, there is still much research to be done so, again you are lying.

I never derided gays for not having children the normal way I just said homosexuals cannot procreate with each other which, if you had any intellect at all, you would see is correct. Your assertion that I don't care about barren hetero couples is off base as well. I never said I don't care.

I am on topic and so far, you have shown no evidence that answers the OP's question.

religious right wing horseshit
… obsession with reproduction. You deride gays for not being able to have children in the "normal" way …
I'm starting to think there's a legitimate role for "leo" = "law enforcement officer" here. There's too much obsession about something here to be appropriate for small children. Kids are going to meet strange people in this life, they need to learn, don't act surprised, just be polite as the situation demands, move on, don't "hang around" this sort of thing …
I'm not a law enforcement officer LEO is the name of my dog.

As far as the religious right is concerned, you represent the religious far left. Your link to epigenetics does not prove one way or the other than homosexuality is genetic, there is still much research to be done so, again you are lying.
I did not say that it was proof. I said that it provided plausible evidence of there being a genetic component and all that you did was arrogantly and dogmatically bleat that it cannot possibly be genetic. Open your mind just a little!!

I never derided gays for not having children the normal way I just said homosexuals cannot procreate with each other which, if you had any intellect at all, you would see is correct. Your assertion that I don't care about barren hetero couples is off base as well. I never said I don't care.
Then why even raise the issue about gays and reproduction? You are still refusing to explain your motive . You own words prove that you are full of shit on this.

I did not say that it was proof. I said that it provided plausible evidence of there being a genetic component and all that you did was arrogantly and dogmatically bleat that it cannot possibly be genetic. Open your mind just a little!!
What is the 'genetic component?' How does it work? Could it be that even though normal genes can be mutated they can also be unmutated? There is nothing 'written in stone' that says homosexuality is a foregone genetic conclusion. You are seizing on a part of on-going scientific investigation that may or may not prove out in what appears to be a desperate attempt to rationalize yours' or others' proclivity to homosexuality.

Just to reiterate, I couldn't give a flying fuck what you are anyone else does sexually just stop trying to recruit our children into it and trying to convince everyone with outrage and unproven scientific studies.

Then why even raise the issue about gays and reproduction? You are still refusing to explain your motive . You own words prove that you are full of shit on this.
Seems the only way homosexuals can reproduce is with heterosexual help. Therefore, sans heteros, homos would disappear.

Last edited:
Why do you think folks who may disagree with you have some kind of 'motive?'
Go back to the original topic.
There's only one possible reason to raise this question, that is, to bring controversial DNA evidence in court for the purpose of prosecuting and punishing felony sex offenses. If the liberals (radical feminists etc.) weren't so intent on progressively filing rape charges on a preponderance of the evidence rather than proof beyond a reasonable doubt, then they would not even be asking a question like this or seeking information on it via a public internet forum.

Why do you think folks who may disagree with you have some kind of 'motive?'
Go back to the original topic.
There's only one possible reason to raise this question, that is, to bring controversial DNA evidence in court for the purpose of prosecuting and punishing felony sex offenses. If the liberals (radical feminists etc.) weren't so intent on progressively filing rape charges on a preponderance of the evidence rather than proof beyond a reasonable doubt, then they would not even be asking a question like this or seeking information on it via a public internet forum.
No, PP accused me of having some kind of 'motive'.......I was responding to that.

Forum List

Back