Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

Bullshit and you know it. You're lack of comprehension skills is not my problem
Then provide proof that homosexuality is genetic. So far you have failed completely. But you are free to 'comprehend' anything you want, you know, like your own born sex. Just stop upholding and promoting pushing the homosexual agenda agenda on our children.

No one is making children think anything. It happens
Well if gender dysphoria 'just happens' why try to recruit children with silly gender confusing teachings? Besides, the article in my link (which you obviously did not 'comprehend') says most with gender dysphoria (made up crap) want to identify with their born sex.

Then provide proof that homosexuality is genetic. So far you have failed completely. But you are free to 'comprehend' anything you want, you know, like your own born sex. Just stop upholding and promoting pushing the homosexual agenda agenda on our children.
Dude! I provided documentation that the is a genetic component to homosexuality. I am not going to put myself out and spoon feed you the information again when it is clear that you are either unable to learn, unwilling to learn and are just lying. What the fuck is the homosexual agenda and who is "pushing it on kids" That is just a bunch of ignorant bullshit. Kids are very much aware of homosexuality and as adults and educators we can help them understand it or leave them to struggle with until they either kill themselves or are kill by a bully who is as ignorant, hateful and fearful as you are .

No one is making children think anything. It happens
Well if gender dysphoria 'just happens' why try to recruit children with silly gender confusing teachings? Besides, the article in my link (which you obviously did not 'comprehend') says most with gender dysphoria (made up crap) want to identify with their born sex.
NO BODY is recruiting children ! What the fuck is wrong with you? Children have the right to be believed and supported when they express feeing about their sexuality. Rejecting them and ridiculing then as you would do has disastrous consequences. Some will realize they they are in fact not trans, but those who are need all of the love and help that we can give the, so pull you head out of you ass and THINK.

Dude! I provided documentation that the is a genetic component to homosexuality. I am not going to put myself out and spoon feed you the information again when it is clear that you are either unable to learn, unwilling to learn and are just lying. What the fuck is the homosexual agenda and who is "pushing it on kids" That is just a bunch of ignorant bullshit. Kids are very much aware of homosexuality and as adults and educators we can help them understand it or leave them to struggle with until they either kill themselves or are kill by a bully who is as ignorant, hateful and fearful as you are .
Then show us the 'genetic component' so far no one has found a 'gay gene' and I provided proof that the homosexual community is teaching our children homosexuality. My link even showed specific curriculum. How can you 'help' children understand homosexuality when you seem to have no idea how a person becomes homosexual in the first place? Calling me a liar or 'unwilling to learn' is a limp wristed argument devoid of anything but the desire to insult others.

NO BODY is recruiting children ! What the fuck is wrong with you? Children have the right to be believed and supported when they express feeing about their sexuality. Rejecting them and ridiculing then as you would do has disastrous consequences. Some will realize they they are in fact not trans, but those who are need all of the love and help that we can give the, so pull you head out of you ass and THINK.
Oh stop the hysterics. No one is promoting rejecting or ridiculing those afflicted with so called 'gender dysphoria' in fact there are many professionals willing to help children align themselves with their own gender. Your supposition that sexuality is a 'feeling' is so twisted and misguided I really question your intellect.

Honest about their sexuality?" Seems to me denying one's own born sex is pretty dishonest. Actually, all that article proves is that people lie.
I hate RINO birthers, and I don't want to hear the term "born sex" if it's not as conceived. They've openly admitted to gene editing and altering the sex of embryos in utero. Test tube babies don't have the right sex as CONCEIVED, not BORN.

Abortionists are sneaking in with the argument than life only begins at birth, not at conception.

Honest about their sexuality?" Seems to me denying one's own born sex is pretty dishonest. Actually, all that article proves is that people lie.
I hate RINO birthers, and I don't want to hear the term "born sex" if it's not as conceived. They've openly admitted to gene editing and altering the sex of embryos in utero. Test tube babies don't have the right sex as CONCEIVED, not BORN.

Abortionists are sneaking in with the argument than life only begins at birth, not at conception.
All that is pretty interesting however, we were discussing a so-called 'gay gene' which to this day has not been found. Besides, even if an 'edited' boy is born, he could still be coerced by the homosexual community to become gay.

Then show us the 'genetic component' so far no one has found a 'gay gene' and I provided proof that the homosexual community is teaching our children homosexuality. My link even showed specific curriculum. How can you 'help' children understand homosexuality when you seem to have no idea how a person becomes homosexual in the first place? Calling me a liar or 'unwilling to learn' is a limp wristed argument devoid of anything but the desire to insult others.
What the fuck does "teaching our children homosexuality" actually mean? You are completely ignoring everything that I have said on the subject. You are moronically equating teaching children to be tolerant of those who are different, and providing support and guidance to those who are struggling with their gender identity and sexual orientation to teaching children to be gay and encouraging them to question their gender. That is despicable and dangerous. People like you are responsible for the despair and and self destructive behavior that many LGBT children engage in. YOU have blood on your hands.!

Epigenetics! Look it up and stop your wallowing in willful ignorance!
"(Reuters) - U.S. researchers on Thursday said they had found a way to predict male sexual orientation based on molecular markers that control DNA function, but genetics experts warned that the research has important limitations and will not provide definitive answers to a potential biological basis for sexual preference."

"The epigenome is sometimes described as molecular "switches" that can turn on or silence individual genes in DNA. Scientists believe epigenetic differences can be influenced by environmental and lifestyle factors, from exposure to chemicals to parental nurturing. "

"The question as to whether that prediction is going to be useful outside of the small number of twins in the study is really unclear," said Dr. Christopher Gregg, a genetics professor at the University of Utah."
"Others noted the small size of the population studied and stressed that such findings often fall apart when applied to larger groups of people."

There is nothing definitive. You site only studies and research that is questionable at best. Sorry, I'm not willing to throw children into homosexuality just because of some very limited and unproven research.

What the fuck does "teaching our children homosexuality" actually mean? You are completely ignoring everything that I have said on the subject. You are moronically equating teaching children to be tolerant of those who are different, and providing support and guidance to those who are struggling with their gender identity and sexual orientation to teaching children to be gay and encouraging them to question their gender. That is despicable and dangerous. People like you are responsible for the despair and and self destructive behavior that many LGBT children engage in. YOU have blood on your hands.!

I reject your whole premise and thinking. What the FUCK is "struggling with gender identity?" or "sexual orientation?" Why do you want to burden perfectly normal children with such utter sewage? IF a child has a problem with their sexuality it's probably because some gay adult molested them or they were convinced that they are gay by schools teaching so-called 'tolerance' and the gay community spending billions for the propaganda they pass off as 'science.'

Homosexuality is a choice, you liberals need to cut the bullcrap, if one man wants to ram another man up the anus thats a choice, nothing is genetic about that

No one is doing that and as i have said before since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is perfectly normal for some people to be homosexual.

In fact the percentage of people identifying as homosexual is quite stable that alone should tell you that it really has no effect on how many children will be homosexual.

The schools are promoting homosexuality I provided links earlier and there is one below. Your statement "all human behavior exists on a continuum" is meaningless to this discussion. The percentage of homosexuals has been increasing over the past 5 decades or so as well.

"The Americans who fought in World War II might have been the “greatest generation,” but millennials are by far the gayest."

"Included in a new report from the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) on the sexual attitudes of millennials is the finding that “seven percent of millennials identify either as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.” The report is based on a survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults between the ages of 18 and 35."

Those 'adults' between 18 - 25 were most likely subject to the militant gay movement that pushed it's way into public school curriculum. Again, I don't care if a person is gay or not but teaching kids that gayness is normal is not only idiotic but immoral, IMO. Teaching children kindness and tolerance toward every human is more appropriate but the schools do not seem to want to do that.
The population is not increasing

What's happening is that people who would have denied being homosexual are now more honest about their sexuality.
There is no data to support that.

But there is

"Honest about their sexuality?" Seems to me denying one's own born sex is pretty dishonest. Actually, all that article proves is that people lie.
Sexuality has nothing to do with gender

Sexuality has nothing to do with gender
In reality, gender is a word meaning the male or female division of a species. Identifying as the opposite sex from one's own born gender is a created reality.

Well, that lithp ain't natural, that's all I'm gonna say about it. Weed them outta the equation and use the ones without the lithp as your control group if you're gona get all scientifical about it.

I reject your whole premise and thinking. What the FUCK is "struggling with gender identity?" or "sexual orientation?" Why do you want to burden perfectly normal children with such utter sewage? IF a child has a problem with their sexuality it's probably because some gay adult molested them or they were convinced that they are gay by schools teaching so-called 'tolerance' and the gay community spending billions for the propaganda they pass off as 'science.'
You have to stop regurgitating this bullshit that you get from sources like the Heritage Foundation

Forum List

Back