Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

No one is doing that and as i have said before since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is perfectly normal for some people to be homosexual.

In fact the percentage of people identifying as homosexual is quite stable that alone should tell you that it really has no effect on how many children will be homosexual.

The schools are promoting homosexuality I provided links earlier and there is one below. Your statement "all human behavior exists on a continuum" is meaningless to this discussion. The percentage of homosexuals has been increasing over the past 5 decades or so as well.

"The Americans who fought in World War II might have been the “greatest generation,” but millennials are by far the gayest."

"Included in a new report from the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) on the sexual attitudes of millennials is the finding that “seven percent of millennials identify either as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.” The report is based on a survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults between the ages of 18 and 35."

Those 'adults' between 18 - 25 were most likely subject to the militant gay movement that pushed it's way into public school curriculum. Again, I don't care if a person is gay or not but teaching kids that gayness is normal is not only idiotic but immoral, IMO. Teaching children kindness and tolerance toward every human is more appropriate but the schools do not seem to want to do that.
The population is not increasing

What's happening is that people who would have denied being homosexual are now more honest about their sexuality.

Not quite.

Back in the day, homosexuals only told people about their sodomy habits on a "need to know" basis. Nowadays they openly dress in ladies' clothing, even in front of children. Someone like Dr. Levine here in PA would be coming out in a suit and tie to address the coronavirus and change into his ladies' clothes after the workday is over and he is seeking to spend an evening hanging out in a gay bar or highway rest stop.
So what?

I don't care what other people wear and neither should you..

Thank you for finally admitting you bigotry. Millennials are the tolerant generation. That is why gays are more visible and have become a part of the fabric of society and accepted members of the community. You are living in a world and reality that no longer exists. Deal with it.
Not the point. Millennials (as shown in my link) IDENTIFY as homosexual. In fact, from what we've recently seen, Millennials seem to be the most intolerant generation in many decades especially when it comes to traditional morals and values. This is what happens when you try to convince a normal child that they aren't even the sex they were born with in order to recruit homosexual replacements.
This clap trap from the one who remined me that the topic is genetics. ?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You're spiraling down dude. Circling the drain. This crap is not worth even commenting on.

Thank you for finally admitting you bigotry. Millennials are the tolerant generation. That is why gays are more visible and have become a part of the fabric of society and accepted members of the community. You are living in a world and reality that no longer exists. Deal with it.
Not the point. Millennials (as shown in my link) IDENTIFY as homosexual. In fact, from what we've recently seen, Millennials seem to be the most intolerant generation in many decades especially when it comes to traditional morals and values. This is what happens when you try to convince a normal child that they aren't even the sex they were born with in order to recruit homosexual replacements.
This clap trap from the one who remined me that the topic is genetics. ?? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You're spiraling down dude. Circling the drain. This crap is not worth even commenting on.

If sodomy is genetic, what happened to America's genes? And why is gaydom so prevalent in just a few geographic areas? Manhattan, Hollywood, San Francisco all used to be Straight. What happened there to alter people's genetics in those cities to get them to switch?

If sodomy is genetic, what happened to America's genes? And why is gaydom so prevalent in just a few geographic areas? Manhattan, Hollywood, San Francisco all used to be Straight. What happened there to alter people's genetics in those cities to get them to switch?
The far more intriguing question is what happened to you.

you do know that heterosexual couples perform and enjoy anal and oral sex too don't you?

No one is doing that and as i have said before since all human behavior exists on a continuum then it is perfectly normal for some people to be homosexual.

In fact the percentage of people identifying as homosexual is quite stable that alone should tell you that it really has no effect on how many children will be homosexual.

The schools are promoting homosexuality I provided links earlier and there is one below. Your statement "all human behavior exists on a continuum" is meaningless to this discussion. The percentage of homosexuals has been increasing over the past 5 decades or so as well.

"The Americans who fought in World War II might have been the “greatest generation,” but millennials are by far the gayest."

"Included in a new report from the Public Religion Research Institute (PRRI) on the sexual attitudes of millennials is the finding that “seven percent of millennials identify either as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.” The report is based on a survey of more than 2,000 U.S. adults between the ages of 18 and 35."

Those 'adults' between 18 - 25 were most likely subject to the militant gay movement that pushed it's way into public school curriculum. Again, I don't care if a person is gay or not but teaching kids that gayness is normal is not only idiotic but immoral, IMO. Teaching children kindness and tolerance toward every human is more appropriate but the schools do not seem to want to do that.

What's happening is that people who would have denied being homosexual are now more honest about their sexuality.
There is no data to support that.

Um, yeah. If a woman is having an abortion at month 8, there's a damned good reason and you should mind your own fucking business.
Well, you're damned, that's for sure.

Induce labor at 8 months and most babies do just fine. What's the problem, other than you Democrats are mass murderers and serial killers?

But there is

Common sense and a knowledge of history supports it.

But there is

"Honest about their sexuality?" Seems to me denying one's own born sex is pretty dishonest. Actually, all that article proves is that people lie.

Common sense and knowledge and scientific data supports the fact that if you confuse young children about their born sex there will be more homosexual adults, as we have seen.
Talk about confusion. You don't seem to know the difference between gender dysphoria and homosexuality. And I am still waiting for you to try to refute the evidence that I presented showing that there are genetic and other biological factors in homosexuality. Also you have failed to explain your obsession with reproduction when it comes to homosexuality- while giving other who do not reproduce in "the normal way" a pass

Common sense and knowledge and scientific data supports the fact that if you confuse young children about their born sex there will be more homosexual adults, as we have seen.
Talk about confusion. You don't seem to know the difference between gender dysphoria and homosexuality. And I am still waiting for you to try to refute the evidence that I presented showing that there are genetic and other biological factors in homosexuality. Also you have failed to explain your obsession with reproduction when it comes to homosexuality- while giving other who do not reproduce in "the normal way" a pass

There really is no difference between homosexuality and transsexuality, just a matter of degree on the same spectrum.

Bradley Manning decided to become a homo, and after he did that for a while- he figured he wasn't getting enough charge out it, so he decided to start identifying as a chick.

Ditto with Sonny and Cher's daughter, who is now pretending to be a man after putting in many years as a lesbian.

Gender dysphoria is caused by making children think they are not the sex they are born with. You have not presented any evidence to show whether or not homosexuality is genetic which is the query of the OP.

" These notions about sex and gender are now being taught to young children. Activists have created child-friendly graphics for this purpose, such as the “Genderbread Person.” The Genderbread Person teaches that when it comes to sexuality and gender, people have five different characteristics, each of them falling along a spectrum. "

Today, transgender “allies” in good standing don’t use the Genderbread Person in their classrooms, but opt for the “Gender Unicorn,” which was created by Trans Student Educational Resources. It has a body shape that doesn’t appear either male or female, and instead of a “biological sex” it has a “sex assigned at birth.”

"Many of those who feel distress over their bodily sex know that they aren’t really the opposite sex, and do not wish to “transition.” They wish to receive help in coming to identify with and accept their bodily self. They don’t think their feelings of gender dysphoria define reality."

"But transgender activists do. Regardless of whether they identify as “cisgender” or “transgender,” the activists promote a highly subjective and incoherent worldview."

If homosexuality is 'normal' and subject to "genetic and other biological factors" why all the effort to teach it to children? Apparently the homosexual 'community' wants to make sure they have their little herd of future homosexuals.

These notions about sex and gender are now being taught to young children. Activists have created child-friendly graphics for this purpose, such as the “Genderbread Person.” The Genderbread Person teaches that when it comes to sexuality and gender, people have five different characteristics, each of them falling along a spectrum. "
You are so threatened by knowledge and education !! It is very, very, sad. What is even more sad is if people like you were in charge of education, children who feel that they are different would be left to struggle with their feelings, while others would see them as freaks and targets to bully and ridiculer. You fear of science and education, and willful ignorance is truly astounding

Unicorn,” which was created by Trans Student Educational Resources. It has a body shape that doesn’t appear either male or female, and instead of a “biological sex” it has a “sex assigned at birth.”

"Many of those who feel distress over their bodily sex know that they aren’t really the opposite sex, and do not wish to “transition.” They wish to receive help in coming to identify with and accept their bodily self. They don’t think their feelings of gender dysphoria define reality."
The Heritage Foundation???!! Seriously?

1600808116857.png

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.
http://mediabiasfactcheck.com/right/

• Overall, we rate the Heritage Foundation Right Biased based on conservative policy positions as well as funding from right-leaning organizations. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to promoting misleading claims regarding global warming and the health dangers associated with tobacco.

You are so threatened by knowledge and education !! It is very, very, sad. What is even more sad is if people like you were in charge of education, children who feel that they are different would be left to struggle with their feelings, while others would see them as freaks and targets to bully and ridiculer. You fear of science and education, and willful ignorance is truly astounding
Education? More like indoctrination. No one is saying children should be 'left to struggle with their feelings' you just make shit up as you go along.

New Topics

Forum List

Back