Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

I certainly hope so. I want to see what the Left do when women start getting abortions because their baby has the Homo gene.

It not caused by a gene----but a hormonal imbalance. Hormones are released several times during pregnancy based on the sex of the child----a mix up like male hormones released to cause a penis but female hormones released later when the brain is developing would result in homosexual offspring from birth-------

Drugs, bad genes, birth defect, environmental issues, a simple mix up and viola---
Same reason why some people aren't XX or XY but XXXY etc.
Bad genes ? :laugh2: :laugh2: That would be you

Perhaps---but hormones not matching up would explain why some people are born gay. I'm not judging.......I am just offering the most logical medical reasons for such and to make it clear that some people are born gay--its not a choice as some think or thought.

Remember...Default sex is FEMALE btw...all you guys out there are basically mutated females.

If homosexuality was genetic there would soon be no homosexuals. They don't breed
In that case, there's no reason to keep the DEMOCRAT party's social welfare institutions, human slaughterhouses, abortion mills, birth control providers, mental hospitals, and psychiatric wards open. The shit-and-pussy show is over. Shut her down. Shut her down already.

We need to get our guns back and run the docs out of town.

some people are born gay--its not a choice as some think or thought.
Almost nothing about a baby's life from conception to birth is the baby's own choice.
you guys out there are basically mutated females.
That depends markedly on the presence and level of fetal testosterone during development in the womb, and whether the testosterone was introduced naturally or artificially into the baby's body.

The desire of certain gentlemen of the district for a sexually submissive person with a masculine body yields to the overwhelming preponderance of vice, torture, and mayhem of innocent children, by "permission" of such ladies of the district so eager to please such gentlemen and placate their desires in exchange for money, jewelry, and other valuables.

Good fucking GOD!!!
More like Good fucking Darwin!! :auiqs.jpg:
You do understand that 1) Most gay people were born to heterosexuals and 2) gay people have functioning reproductive systems, 3) that gay people have parental and reproductive instincts and do in fact have children by a variety of means, just like others 4) Regardless of whether or not gay people have children (they do) or if gayness is genetic ( it's too complicated for you) they will not become extinct.

If homosexuality was genetic there would soon be no homosexuals. They don't breed
In that case, there's no reason to keep the DEMOCRAT party's social welfare institutions, human slaughterhouses, abortion mills, birth control providers, mental hospitals, and psychiatric wards open. The shit-and-pussy show is over. Shut her down. Shut her down already.

We need to get our guns back and run the docs out of town.
1600463749224.png

Good fucking GOD!!!
You do understand that 1) Most gay people were born to heterosexuals and 2) gay people have functioning reproductive systems, 3) that gay people have parental and reproductive instincts and do in fact have children by a variety of means, just like others 4) Regardless of whether or not gay people have children (they do) or if gayness is genetic ( it's too complicated for you) they will not become extinct.
Why would a homosexual born that way have any hetero instincts?

Born that way. Right. Their parents met at an Oriental or Asian nightclub, where they were "sexually oriented" at birth. There are powerful triads led by goodfellows and godfathers in town who dictate whom that person may or may not date or have a friendship or relationship with, throughout life on earth.

Good fucking GOD!!!
Heterosexual instincts? What the fuck are you talking about.? What are heterosexual instincts? To have children? To be parents? Are you so fucking ignorant as to think that gay people don't want those things? Apparently so. Good fucking god! What rock do you live under?

Last edited:
Born that way. Right. Their parents met at an Oriental or Asian nightclub, where they were "sexually oriented" at birth. There are powerful triads led by goodfellows and godfathers in town who dictate whom that person may or may not date or have a friendship or relationship with, throughout life on earth.
Gibberish!

Good fucking GOD!!!
Heterosexual instincts? What the fuck are you talking about.? What are heterosexual instincts? To have children? To be parents? Are you so fucking ignorant as to think that gay people don't want those things? Apparently so. Good fucking god!

Homosexuals are mostly interested in wearing women's clothes, being "camp", taking it up the caboose.

The idea of marrying a broad and raising a family in the suburbs is repugnant to them.

Good fucking GOD!!!
Heterosexual instincts? What the fuck are you talking about.? What are heterosexual instincts? To have children? To be parents? Are you so fucking ignorant as to think that gay people don't want those things? Apparently so. Good fucking god!

Homosexuals are mostly interested in wearing women's clothes, being "camp", taking it up the caboose.

The idea of marrying a broad and raising a family in the suburbs is repugnant to them.
Good fucking god! Seriously? Is it possible that you actually believe that crap? Sadly I think so!!

Heterosexual instincts? What the fuck are you talking about.? What are heterosexual instincts? To have children? To be parents? Are you so fucking ignorant as to think that gay people don't want those things? Apparently so. Good fucking god! What rock do you live under?
Heterosexual instincts are to pair up with the opposite sex. If a person is born homosexual, then those instincts would probably not exist. Stop with the hyperbole. Go clean your panties.

I certainly hope so. I want to see what the Left do when women start getting abortions because their baby has the Homo gene.

what will YOU do when women get abortions because of the "homo gene"?

do you support aborting children with the "homo gene"?

or would you prefer to kill them AFTER they are born?

Good fucking GOD!!!

Good fucking god! Seriously? Is it possible that you actually believe that crap? Sadly I think so!!

You might find it hard to believe, but I've seen homosexuals and I've seen them hanging on street corners looking for fellows my whole life.

Heterosexual instincts are to pair up with the opposite sex. If a person is born homosexual, then those instincts would probably not exist. Stop with the hyperbole. Go clean your panties.
That is fucking idiotic! Gay people have parental instincts, they have children and are parents to those children. Refute that with facts or shut the fuck up

Heterosexual instincts? What the fuck are you talking about.? What are heterosexual instincts? To have children? To be parents? Are you so fucking ignorant as to think that gay people don't want those things?
Of course to the extent that people are "homosexual" then by definition they have such urges and desires in distinction from "heterosexual instincts" but even if a same-sex couple are attracted to each other they remain two different persons — hetero means different or other — even if not by most people's classification of sex or gender as same or opposite.

Good fucking GOD!!!

You might find it hard to believe, but I've seen homosexuals and I've seen them hanging on street corners looking for fellows my whole life.
You should stay off of the streets hanging with those homosexuals . I wonder about you. No prison stories recently??

Forum List

Back