Is Being Homosexual Genetic?

I certainly hope so. I want to see what the Left do when women start getting abortions because their baby has the Homo gene.

We haven't discovered yet what determines a person's sexual orientation. It usually reveals itself at a young age before a child even has heard of sex. We were calling certain boys "cute" in the second grade. I knew a guy who told me that he was doing some "girly" sort of things as a young child. He grew up to be over six feet, hairy, with a shaved head and a rather remarkable physique. People used to mistake him for a cop. He scared people. But he could be hysterically funny, especially when we went to the gym and he would jump up behind me on the treadmill, and we would accuse each other of farting when we were doing floor exercises. He also was a classical musician.

Stop trying to politicize this stuff. It's really ignorant. People are who they are. What of it?

I certainly hope so. I want to see what the Left do when women start getting abortions because their baby has the Homo gene.

We haven't discovered yet what determines a person's sexual orientation. It usually reveals itself at a young age before a child even has heard of sex. We were calling certain boys "cute" in the second grade. I knew a guy who told me that he was doing some "girly" sort of things as a young child. He grew up to be over six feet, hairy, with a shaved head and a rather remarkable physique. People used to mistake him for a cop. He scared people. But he could be hysterically funny, especially when we went to the gym and he would jump up behind me on the treadmill, and we would accuse each other of farting when we were doing floor exercises. He also was a classical musician.

Stop trying to politicize this stuff. It's really ignorant. People are who they are. What of it?
If aborting babies because they have a homo gene is political, oh well.

When I was in school, none of the boys were homosexuals. There were ADULTS who were homos, and for whom we were warned to beware of. But not us kids

Those who decided to take it in the caboose waited until they became adults

You sound really worried about other people’s sexual orientation. You must be having doubts of your own.
Oh boy! Calling me a homo as a put down! Typical Leftard hater.
You do have then. That’s fine. No one thinks any less of it.

It not caused by a gene----but a hormonal imbalance. Hormones are released several times during pregnancy based on the sex of the child----a mix up like male hormones released to cause a penis but female hormones released later when the brain is developing would result in homosexual offspring from birth-------

Drugs, bad genes, birth defect, environmental issues, a simple mix up and viola---
Same reason why some people aren't XX or XY but XXXY etc.

First of all, the question of whether or not being gay is genetic or not is a gross oversimplification of the issue and reflects an abysmal understanding of the complexity of human .sexuality.

Secondly, gay people, their friends and allies and most others are hardly dwelling on it and any importance assigned to it is for academic purposes. For most gay folks and others, they are who they are and that is that.

I might also point out that throughout all of the protracted legal fights for same sex marriage and over other issues pertaining to gay rights, the courts never concerned themselves with the question of why people are gay, and simply declared it as an innate , immutable characteristic. Even those fighting against gay rights had the good sense as to not raise that issue in court.

These days, the only ones concerning themselves with that question -for the most part- are those that are seeking to limit gay rights by delegitimizing and marginalizing homosexuals. They dumb it down to the genetic vs not genetic dichotomy where the absence of a gay gene means that it must be a it as a frivolous and decadent choice.

And your reference to women aborting children if they know that they are gay is as ignorant and wanting as your knowledge-or lack thereof - about all of the biological and social factors that contribute to the development of human sexual attraction

You don't fool anyone.

You sound really worried about other people’s sexual orientation. You must be having doubts of your own.
The term "orientation" is literally a facing to the east, or the Orient. The term "sexual orientation" implies an Asian nightclub with a dating scene often symbolized by the Chinese Yin-Yang ☯.

Any connection between "homosexuality" and the peculiar terminology of "sexual orientation" would probably have originated in Chinatown, San Francisco.

"Like dude, there's purty gurls at the club, why don't you come along with us, unless you're like totally gay?"

In other words, people are full of everlasting bullshit.

No, homosexuality isn't genetic. If it was, the Homo Community wouldn't be so hot-to-trot to recruit fresh meat.

They would realize that those efforts are pointless.

Further, the number of homos would be steady, if it was genetic. The number of guys who are light in the loafers has increased exponentially since the 1970's.
You really don't have to keep trying to convince people what an ignorant troll you are. We know

First of all, the question of whether or not being gay is genetic or not is a gross oversimplification of the issue and reflects an abysmal understanding of the complexity of human .sexuality.

Secondly, gay people, their friends and allies and most others are hardly dwelling on it and any importance assigned to it is for academic purposes. For most gay folks and others, they are who they are and that is that.

I might also point out that throughout all of the protracted legal fights for same sex marriage and over other issues pertaining to gay rights, the courts never concerned themselves with the question of why people are gay, and simply declared it as an innate , immutable characteristic. Even those fighting against gay rights had the good sense as to not raise that issue in court.

These days, the only ones concerning themselves with that question -for the most part- are those that are seeking to limit gay rights by delegitimizing and marginalizing homosexuals. They dumb it down to the genetic vs not genetic dichotomy where the absence of a gay gene means that it must be a it as a frivolous and decadent choice.

And your reference to women aborting children if they know that they are gay is as ignorant and wanting as your knowledge-or lack thereof - about all of the biological and social factors that contribute to the development of human sexual attraction

You don't fool anyone.

Really that's not true. There are a lot of professionals who make a tremendous living helping homos who want to return to normalcy. If someone is well motivated, they can definitely give up the Sodomy habit. Pretending as if someone is just condemned to gaydom, when they want to change, that's just not American thinking. America is the land of being all you can be.

What does it matter if homosexuality is genetic or not?

life is short so why not be happy?

I don't care who a person chooses to love as long as they are happy and neither should you.
Glad to know you’re for aborting babies with the homo gene.
If that is what you got from what was said, your issues are are even more serious than I thought

If someone is well motivated, they can definitely give up the Sodomy habit. Pretending as if someone is just condemned to gaydom, when they want to change
Some guy is sitting on the toilet passing turds, which, properly speaking, is his right, but some other guy wants to wipe his butt for him and disabuse him of the vile habit of defecating on his own.
Really that's not true. There are a lot of professionals who make a tremendous living helping homos who want to return to normalcy
Yeah. There's a pretty nurse available to sew up the guy's butthole so he can't take a shit anymore.

It not caused by a gene----but a hormonal imbalance. Hormones are released several times during pregnancy based on the sex of the child----a mix up like male hormones released to cause a penis but female hormones released later when the brain is developing would result in homosexual offspring from birth-------

Drugs, bad genes, birth defect, environmental issues, a simple mix up and viola---
Same reason why some people aren't XX or XY but XXXY etc.
Bad genes ? :laugh2: :laugh2: That would be you

You don't fool anyone.

Really that's not true. There are a lot of professionals who make a tremendous living helping homos who want to return to normalcy. If someone is well motivated, they can definitely give up the Sodomy habit. Pretending as if someone is just condemned to gaydom, when they want to change, that's just not American thinking. America is the land of being all you can be.
Thank you for agreeing and confirming that it is the bigots who insist that it is not genetic

If someone is well motivated, they can definitely give up the Sodomy habit. Pretending as if someone is just condemned to gaydom, when they want to change
Some guy is sitting on the toilet passing turds, which, properly speaking, is his right, but some other guy wants to wipe his butt for him and disabuse him of the vile habit of defecating on his own.
Really that's not true. There are a lot of professionals who make a tremendous living helping homos who want to return to normalcy
Yeah. There's a pretty nurse available to sew up the guy's butthole so he can't take a shit anymore.
Is this like a 2nd grade special ed. class for bullies and other assorted delinquents? Sure sounds like it

Maybe > I knew a kid in Jr high who popped a boingboing in the gym showers almost every time. He got made fun of and said it was because he needed to piss. The rest of us already had pissed....on our feet !.
He offed himself in 9th grade. Nice guy but "thweet" males were't looked upon too good in the early sixties....My ol man would slam the TV when that fruit showed up on hollywierd squares....anyone remember ..oK. Brain fart. Paul Linde (sp?)

If homosexuality was genetic there would soon be no homosexuals. They don't breed.

Like alcoholism and obsessive gambling, there is probably a genetic predisposition. Vices are complicated.
You left out willful ignorance and bigotry

If homosexuality was genetic there would soon be no homosexuals. They don't breed.
Good fucking GOD!!!

Forum List

Back