Is Being Anti-Trump the Same as Being Anti-Whitey?

Discussing it, is completely reasonable. Your dismissal, is an attempt to AVOID that discussion.

Here is the thing, and I am not surprised this escapes you.

If you wish to discuss a topic you do not start off with inflammatory words and then expect a nice discussion.

Discussing racism in our country is indeed completely reasonable, but is it useless to do so with people that use terms like "whitey" and "wetback" and "darkie" and such.

These people do not want to deal with racism, they want to increase it.

Discussing real racial animosity is not being a snowflake.

That you would want to be dishonest about that, is very strange.

are imaginary people being mean to you again? I told them to stop.

Nice logical fallacy.

The way that our society, celebrates anti-white racism and discrimination is painfully clear to anyone that is paying attention.

Discussing it, is completely reasonable. Your dismissal, is an attempt to AVOID that discussion.

If you had something, to show that what I previously said, was not true, you would have led with that, because proving me wrong, is a far more effective way of crushing someone, that trying to avoid the discussion.

Avoiding the discussion is something people do, when on some level, they know that what they are claiming, is not true.

Your behavior demonstrates that you know I am right.

Drivel and obfuscation. You don't have rational thoughts nor the capacity to express such.

Here is the thing, and I am not surprised this escapes you.

If you wish to discuss a topic you do not start off with inflammatory words and then expect a nice discussion.

Discussing racism in our country is indeed completely reasonable, but is it useless to do so with people that use terms like "whitey" and "wetback" and "darkie" and such.

These people do not want to deal with racism, they want to increase it.

You have a point with the bit about avoiding inflammatory words.

But assuming ill motives, just because someone uses harsh language, is not reasonable.

But to be clear, you admit that it is a valid issue, your point is just that this thread is not the place to discuss it?

Nice logical fallacy.

The way that our society, celebrates anti-white racism and discrimination is painfully clear to anyone that is paying attention.

If you had something, to show that what I previously said, was not true, you would have led with that, because proving me wrong, is a far more effective way of crushing someone, that trying to avoid the discussion.

Avoiding the discussion is something people do, when on some level, they know that what they are claiming, is not true.

Drivel and obfuscation. You don't have rational thoughts nor the capacity to express such.

Except I just made a very clear and rational point. You are the one obviously obfuscating.

It seems like it. Why is there so much hate for Whitey?
There are two elements involved for those of us who don't care for him: Issues and behaviors.

It's one thing to disagree on issues. That's fine. The problem here is that he is also an embarrassing, childish buffoon supported by people who enable his worst behaviors by refusing to hold him to a higher standard. He is absolutely unique in modern American politics in terms of his grade school-level temperament. No one else compares. Not even close.

So it's a couple of things, I guess.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as an "anti-whitey" movement. This thread implies that if one is white, like myself, "we" have an obligation to support an ignorant, lowlife piece of trash like the orange whore, who is totally unqualified to be POTUS and is trying to destroy this country. Some, most of us "whites" have standards.

When Hitler rose to power he did so largely by focusing the frustration and pain of the German people and a simple focal point.

Hitler made the Jews a scapegoat to be blamed for any and every ill that ever befell mankind.

democrats are the new Nazis, whites are the new Jews. White people are the scapegoat that democrats blame for everything from the extinction of the dinosaurs to the crack epidemic in the 90's.

Nice logical fallacy.

Except I just made a very clear and rational point. You are the one obviously obfuscating.

Do you dream in shades of orange color?

When Hitler rose to power he did so largely by focusing the frustration and pain of the German people and a simple focal point.

Hitler made the Jews a scapegoat to be blamed for any and every ill that ever befell mankind.

democrats are the new Nazis, whites are the new Jews. White people are the scapegoat that democrats blame for everything from the extinction of the dinosaurs to the crack epidemic in the 90's.

It's interesting if you trace back the philosophical roots of the modern left's anti-white mindset: European Jewish academics writing from a very Jewish perspective.

Brainwashing and propaganda has been unabated or unchallenged for way to long, and it is the very reasoning behind the confusion going on today. Moving from a merit based society that involved character, personal responsibility, and effort by each individual, and doing it for a society that is based on everyone gets a trophy regardless of their character, personal responsibility that is lacking, and/or ones efforts given that is also lacking in life, is exactly what has led to these confusions in life. Chaos is of the devil, and he is raging in these latter times as we do know them to be.

I do not hate anyone and I do not support genocide.

You are a fucking moron.

There, two sentences.

:lol:

You are a mindless drone to a party that scapegoats whites as the root of every evil to ever befall the earth. Why would you not want to rid the world of the cause of all pain and misery, as your party does?

Oh, are you going to lie that you're not a radical left, partisan democrat? :rofl:

I do not hate anyone and I do not support genocide.

You are a fucking moron.

There, two sentences.

You are a mindless drone to a party...

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

It's interesting if you trace back the philosophical roots of the modern left's anti-white mindset: European Jewish academics writing from a very Jewish perspective.

There is no "anti-white mindset." What does religion have anything to do with it? You are trying to build some weird connections between race and religion that simply do not exist.

In a perverse sort of way, there is some slight truth to you're claim. After the crimes of Hitler, American academia often would fail to make a distinction between the Nazis and white people. Hollywood loves to portray white people as evil racists. The war on whites is based out of American academia which has little to no influence from Jews other than Karl Marx.

There is no "anti-white mindset." What does religion have anything to do with it? You are trying to build some weird connections between race and religion that simply do not exist.
iu

In the spirit of keeping this thread civil, I’ll be short...
When you celebrate ‘greater diversity’ you are essentially celebrating ‘fewer whites’...how/why this completely escapes you people is mind blowing.

Further....NOTHING...no political group, no business, no community, no city, no state....NOTHING...is better with fewer whites. That said, celebrating the displacement of white folks is celebrating degredation...it’s super bizarre when people celebrate degradation..don’t you think?

New Topics

Forum List

Back