CDZ Is anything being done to improve race relations?

The Left is correct that the Right enables its blatantly obvious elements by refusing to speak out and hold them accountable for their actions,
What actions do you refer to?

10 white people who met in prison hold a demonstration where they burn a cross?

thats repulsive but it physically harms no one

unlike black people rioting and looting stores and/or burning them down

you have too much difficulty balancing your scales of justice so that both sides appear to be equally guilty

Notice that Mac1958 refuses to answer the question

he’s just a hit and run artist
Virtually every time you post to or about me, you purposely misrepresent my positions.

Responding to someone like you is pointless. You are intellectually dishonest.

I've told you this many times, and you keep doing it. It appears you can't help yourself.

I am not interested. If you want to claim victory, you're certainly free to do so.

Last edited:

unlike black people rioting and looting stores and/or burning them down

you have too much difficulty balancing your scales of justice so that both sides appear to be equally guilty

And the massive increase in blacks committing hate crimes and murders.

I don't know of anything. About the best the left have is to teach in our schools that white people are privileged and that social injustice is rampant and that all white people are racists. If they succeed at that then white people will learn from an early age the error of their ways.

Objectivity is racist, according to the halfwits who dream up nonsense to peddle to Social Justice scam artists.

I accurately summed up your position in the last paragraph

“ you have too much difficulty balancing your scales of justice so that both sides appear to be equally guilty”

you are a fence sitter who makes your living throwing mud at everyone else

As someone who sees PLENTY of room for improvement on BOTH ends of this issue, I'm finding myself getting more and more frustrated (and, full disclosure, confused) about it.

With regards to "race relations" and/or "a national conversation on race", I'm seeing neither. What I am seeing is precisely the same kinds of behaviors on both ends of the issue: Continued airing/droning of grievances and efforts to gain any advantage over the other side, from voting laws to statue removal (?).

I'm starting this thread in the CDZ because I'd really like to see if we can have a (relatively) civil and (far more importantly) interesting conversation here.

So: Is anything being done to actually improve race relations? If so, how's that working out?
Biden signed three executive orders on his first day in office to improve race relations and racial equality. What else were you wanting?

I've read most of the posts in this thread - skipping a few.of the longest posts because they're too painful to read on a phone.

What I've seen is what I see here every day - and what I hear on talk radio and on TV news.

Most of us think we (and those who agree with us) are correct in our views, and that we alone know how to solve the problems under discussion.

And we think that other individuals and groups who do not agree with us are wrong, and are the source of all the problems.

So we point fingers, insult each other, accuse others of being racists, and we continue talking in circles and accomplishing nothing.

I agree with an earlier poster who said most progress will be made through one to one interactions. Getting to know others as individuals, while avoiding all contact with troublemakers and worthless thugs.

Imo, BLM, CRT whores, Jesse Jackson type whiners, rioters and looters are doing incredible damage and vastly increasing the racial divisions at every level of our society.

I think we're in for a long, rough ride. Seatbelts should be used. And a whispered prayer might help.
You're right that personal interactions are a big part of the solution, getting to know and have feelings for people of all backgrounds. You know it, I know it, the race baiters in the MSM, in the White House, in the Democratic Party, and even the leftist and Democratic race baiters on this board all know it and that is why all of them continue to try to divide and instigate.

In the past 10 years, the race baiters, including the Democratic race baiters here, have undone 160 years of progress in race relations in this country. We went from 42% of white males voting for the first (half) black president of the United States, demonstrating that the American glass ceiling was completely destroyed, and now we have the worst race relations in the United States in 50 years. That division is a necessary prerequisite for their plan for Marxist takeover in the United States.

Biden signed three executive orders on his first day in office to improve race relations and racial equality. What else were you wanting?

Name them.

And please describe "racial equality". Biden seeks equal outcomes, not equal opportunity. In fact, he actively opposes equal opportunity and does all he can to keep black and brown Americans poor and tied to the Democratic plantation. He then attacks successful Americans, of any race, and works to take from them to give to the poor black and brown Americans in his drive for equal outcomes.

You sure about that?

Forum List

Back