Is anyone ready to admit they voted for higher taxes, higher fuel costs and a better life for Mexico’s citizens?

I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

Gas will do what the markets want to do.
You are nuts if you believe any of the taxation will be used to even slow debt growth. They will just spend faster. It would be like asking a crack addict to take your money to the bank. It really doesn't make sense that they wouldn't blow the tax dollars. Killing our energy sector and relying on foreign countries sure won't help our fuel costs. Even if Washington and businesses want illegal immigration, rolling back Trump's efforts at border security isn't good for anyone, the caravan is coming.

It's up to us how it's spent. I argued for years for Trump to do something about the illegals working here. He didn't so now you really have little room to complain.
no one has done a dam thing about the illegals working here.....

No doubt. Now they will likely be legal by the millions. The end result is all the same to me. Business no longer being able to take advantage of illegal labor.

But fucking over the American worker is just fine and dandy with leftist.

That's what the businesses hiring the illegals are doing. How long should we continue to look the other way?

Blame the establishment,otherwise known as the deep state.
I hear both sides constituents calling for higher penalties for hiring illegals yet none of our politicians lift a finger to make it happen.
The next best thing is to stop em at the border. Which of course is the last thing biden has in mind.
And in his case it's about votes because he sure as hell doesnt care about the American worker.

I'm not interested. As long as the jobs are here they will come.

You're not interested in saving jobs for Americans.
Got it.

Lash out at the facts all you want. It changes nothing.

And what facts did you lay down?

I've made the argument 500 times.

So nothing new under the sun.

No, no there isn't. We will continue to ignore the actual issue. Employers.

Like dems have done for decades.

Like both parties have done.

So tell me.
Who's the only person thats tried to do something to stop the flow?

That would be no one.
Can not tell even one truth.

I noted for a long time that ignoring the issue (employers) would lead to where we are and here we are.

Well no shit Sherlock.
If we cant get the politicians to enforce the rules nothing will change.
And who tried to go about stopping the influx....you can start lying now.

No one. So here we are.

You sure are predictable.
So what do you think biden will do other than welcome millions of more illegals?
You're free to start lying again.

I've addressed that already. Yes, that is what he is going to do. I predicted this months ago. And here we are.

But Trump tried to stop it.

Just stop it. He did absolutely NOTHING about those hiring illegals. Nothing.

So you obviously support the mass immigration of illegals by voting for biden.

I fully support what is going to happen. Millions of illegal workers are going to be made legal. That will be a temporary positive as the businesses will be forced to pay them a legal wage. Sooner or later millions of more illegals will stream in taking their jobs. They will then have to file for welfare.

Or we could have done the right thing and went after the businesses bringing people in and employing them illegally. People like yourself preferred excuses.

And here we are.

Why does it seem like it is always attack businesses, open the borders, and screw American's with people like you? Do you really hate your fellow American's that much?

Why do you support allowing businesses that bring the illegals here to continue to do so? (I've answered the questions concerning my positions and why I hold them)

When did I say I did? See, I asked a simple question and you decided to make up something, and attribute it to me...The height of dishonesty...So, I'll just point to the question you refuse to answer...

I said nothing untruthful.

So, you're going to continue to dodge the question...I'll just assume that you do then hate your fellow American's, or hold what can only be described as some kind of guilt complex over being lucky enough to be born American...

As far as untruthful goes, when you can quote me saying that I support businesses hiring illegal labor, then we can discuss rationally...Until then you are making shit up...
I have the prog slave Pk on ignore, because i cant deal with stupid twits, but here is a question for him. Do you think Apple is a great company? They use slave labor in China to produce their products. Do you use slave labor products today, typing on a Apple computer or phone?

Trump Hopes You Forget How He Praised China And The WHO ...
May 20, 2020 · On April 7, Trump accused the WHO of failing to warn the world about the threat, but then explicitly stated why he had praised Xi for being “transparent” when he had not been. “Well, I did a trade deal with China, where China is supposed to be spending $250 billion in our country,” Trump told reporters, in an explanation he has repeated frequently.
Biden is on the Chinese payroll, dumbfuck.

I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

You are nuts if you believe any of the taxation will be used to even slow debt growth. They will just spend faster. It would be like asking a crack addict to take your money to the bank. It really doesn't make sense that they wouldn't blow the tax dollars. Killing our energy sector and relying on foreign countries sure won't help our fuel costs. Even if Washington and businesses want illegal immigration, rolling back Trump's efforts at border security isn't good for anyone, the caravan is coming.

It's up to us how it's spent. I argued for years for Trump to do something about the illegals working here. He didn't so now you really have little room to complain.

No doubt. Now they will likely be legal by the millions. The end result is all the same to me. Business no longer being able to take advantage of illegal labor.

That's what the businesses hiring the illegals are doing. How long should we continue to look the other way?

I hear both sides constituents calling for higher penalties for hiring illegals yet none of our politicians lift a finger to make it happen.
The next best thing is to stop em at the border. Which of course is the last thing biden has in mind.
And in his case it's about votes because he sure as hell doesnt care about the American worker.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

I noted for a long time that ignoring the issue (employers) would lead to where we are and here we are.

Well no shit Sherlock.

No one. So here we are.

So what do you think biden will do other than welcome millions of more illegals?

I've addressed that already. Yes, that is what he is going to do. I predicted this months ago. And here we are.
So you predicted it, and you still voted for der Fuhrer. Tell us why anyone should listen to what you have to say?

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

Well no shit Sherlock.

No one. So here we are.

So you predicted it, and you still voted for der Fuhrer. Tell us why anyone should listen to what you have to say?

I have no idea what you are ranting about. Try adult speech.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

Well no shit Sherlock.

No one. So here we are.

I have no idea what you are ranting about. Try adult speech.
You know exactly what I'm talking about.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

Well no shit Sherlock.

No one. So here we are.

But Trump tried to stop it.

Just stop it. He did absolutely NOTHING about those hiring illegals. Nothing.

So you obviously support the mass immigration of illegals by voting for biden.

I fully support what is going to happen. Millions of illegal workers are going to be made legal. That will be a temporary positive as the businesses will be forced to pay them a legal wage. Sooner or later millions of more illegals will stream in taking their jobs. They will then have to file for welfare.

Or we could have done the right thing and went after the businesses bringing people in and employing them illegally. People like yourself preferred excuses.

And here we are.

Why does it seem like it is always attack businesses, open the borders, and screw American's with people like you? Do you really hate your fellow American's that much?

Why do you support allowing businesses that bring the illegals here to continue to do so? (I've answered the questions concerning my positions and why I hold them)

When did I say I did? See, I asked a simple question and you decided to make up something, and attribute it to me...The height of dishonesty...So, I'll just point to the question you refuse to answer...

I said nothing untruthful.

So, you're going to continue to dodge the question...I'll just assume that you do then hate your fellow American's, or hold what can only be described as some kind of guilt complex over being lucky enough to be born American...

As far as untruthful goes, when you can quote me saying that I support businesses hiring illegal labor, then we can discuss rationally...Until then you are making shit up...
I have the prog slave Pk on ignore, because i cant deal with stupid twits, but here is a question for him. Do you think Apple is a great company? They use slave labor in China to produce their products. Do you use slave labor products today, typing on a Apple computer or phone?

I don't put anyone on ignore, largely because we are all here to debate, and I am hopeful that at some point we will...

Mexico's president said Saturday that Biden told him the U.S. would send $4 billion to help development in Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala — nations whose hardships have spawned tides of migration through Mexico toward the United States.

Biden the clown strikes again!

Forum List

Back