Is anyone ready to admit they voted for higher taxes, higher fuel costs and a better life for Mexico’s citizens?

I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

Gas will do what the markets want to do.
You are nuts if you believe any of the taxation will be used to even slow debt growth. They will just spend faster. It would be like asking a crack addict to take your money to the bank. It really doesn't make sense that they wouldn't blow the tax dollars. Killing our energy sector and relying on foreign countries sure won't help our fuel costs. Even if Washington and businesses want illegal immigration, rolling back Trump's efforts at border security isn't good for anyone, the caravan is coming.

It's up to us how it's spent. I argued for years for Trump to do something about the illegals working here. He didn't so now you really have little room to complain.
no one has done a dam thing about the illegals working here.....

No doubt. Now they will likely be legal by the millions. The end result is all the same to me. Business no longer being able to take advantage of illegal labor.

But fucking over the American worker is just fine and dandy with leftist.

That's what the businesses hiring the illegals are doing. How long should we continue to look the other way?

Blame the establishment,otherwise known as the deep state.
I hear both sides constituents calling for higher penalties for hiring illegals yet none of our politicians lift a finger to make it happen.
The next best thing is to stop em at the border. Which of course is the last thing biden has in mind.
And in his case it's about votes because he sure as hell doesnt care about the American worker.

I'm not interested. As long as the jobs are here they will come.

You're not interested in saving jobs for Americans.
Got it.

Lash out at the facts all you want. It changes nothing.

And what facts did you lay down?

I've made the argument 500 times.

So nothing new under the sun.

No, no there isn't. We will continue to ignore the actual issue. Employers.

Like dems have done for decades.

Like both parties have done.

So tell me.
Who's the only person thats tried to do something to stop the flow?

That would be no one.
Can not tell even one truth.

I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

You are nuts if you believe any of the taxation will be used to even slow debt growth. They will just spend faster. It would be like asking a crack addict to take your money to the bank. It really doesn't make sense that they wouldn't blow the tax dollars. Killing our energy sector and relying on foreign countries sure won't help our fuel costs. Even if Washington and businesses want illegal immigration, rolling back Trump's efforts at border security isn't good for anyone, the caravan is coming.

It's up to us how it's spent. I argued for years for Trump to do something about the illegals working here. He didn't so now you really have little room to complain.

No doubt. Now they will likely be legal by the millions. The end result is all the same to me. Business no longer being able to take advantage of illegal labor.

That's what the businesses hiring the illegals are doing. How long should we continue to look the other way?

I hear both sides constituents calling for higher penalties for hiring illegals yet none of our politicians lift a finger to make it happen.
The next best thing is to stop em at the border. Which of course is the last thing biden has in mind.
And in his case it's about votes because he sure as hell doesnt care about the American worker.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

I noted for a long time that ignoring the issue (employers) would lead to where we are and here we are.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

Do you lie like this all the time?

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

I noted for a long time that ignoring the issue (employers) would lead to where we are and here we are.

Well no shit Sherlock.
If we cant get the politicians to enforce the rules nothing will change.
And who tried to go about stopping the influx....you can start lying now.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

Well no shit Sherlock.

No one. So here we are.

You long argued for policies which are total horseshit.

I voted for the one candidate that had the balls to speak his mind. Simply ignored the mans antics and focused on what was being done behind the curtain and his administration’s accomplishments while the media focused on his personality and fabricated charges. Must say a brilliant tactic. I can’t in all consciousness hold the Former President responsible for the WHO (UN) and China’s coverup that spread Wuhan.

Most of them voted for Biden because they were told to.

Actually, they were too bright to vote for Trump.

• The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by share of total petroleum imports in 2019 were
  • Canada 49%
  • Mexico 7%
  • Saudi Arabia 6%
  • Russia 6%
  • Colombia 4%
Oil imports and exports - U.S. Energy Information Administration (E…
www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.php

www.eia.gov/energyexplained/oil-and-petroleum-products/imports-and-exports.p…

I voted for the one candidate that had the balls to speak his mind. Simply ignored the mans antics and focused on what was being done behind the curtain and his administration’s accomplishments while the media focused on his personality and fabricated charges. Must say a brilliant tactic. I can’t in all consciousness hold the Former President responsible for the WHO (UN) and China’s coverup that spread Wuhan.

China and WHO notified the US by Jan 7th.. Republicans who were privy to that information rushed to sell their stocks.

Trump praised China repeatedly up until March for their "transparency:..

Trump makes you look stupid.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

Well no shit Sherlock.

No one. So here we are.

You sure are predictable.
So what do you think biden will do other than welcome millions of more illegals?
You're free to start lying again.

China and WHO notified the US by Jan 7th.. Republicans who were privy to that information rushed to sell their stocks.

So whats your red chinese name?

• The top five sources of U.S. total petroleum (including crude oil) imports by share of total petroleum imports in 2019 were
  • Canada 49%
  • Mexico 7%
  • Saudi Arabia 6%
  • Russia 6%
  • Colombia 4%
View attachment 447593

You're obviously not in the oil industry or have money invested in it.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

Well no shit Sherlock.

No one. So here we are.

And there you go with the lies.

I have never set foot in China.. You're just stupid and insulting.

Got it.

So tell me.

That would be no one.

Well no shit Sherlock.

No one. So here we are.

You sure are predictable.
So what do you think biden will do other than welcome millions of more illegals?
You're free to start lying again.

I've addressed that already. Yes, that is what he is going to do. I predicted this months ago. And here we are.

• Canada 49%
  • Mexico 7%
  • Saudi Arabia 6%
  • Russia 6%
  • Colombia 4%
View attachment 447593

I grew up in Ghawar and have made a ton of money on my 600 shares of Exxon.

I have never set foot in China.. You're just stupid and insulting.

You deserve nothing but insults.

• Canada 49%
  • Mexico 7%
  • Saudi Arabia 6%
  • Russia 6%
  • Colombia 4%
View attachment 447593

I grew up in Ghawar and have made a ton of money on my 600 shares of Exxon.

Yeah?
Since when?

Forum List

Back