Is anyone ready to admit they voted for higher taxes, higher fuel costs and a better life for Mexico’s citizens?

I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

Gas will do what the markets want to do.
You are nuts if you believe any of the taxation will be used to even slow debt growth. They will just spend faster. It would be like asking a crack addict to take your money to the bank. It really doesn't make sense that they wouldn't blow the tax dollars. Killing our energy sector and relying on foreign countries sure won't help our fuel costs. Even if Washington and businesses want illegal immigration, rolling back Trump's efforts at border security isn't good for anyone, the caravan is coming.

It's up to us how it's spent. I argued for years for Trump to do something about the illegals working here. He didn't so now you really have little room to complain.
no one has done a dam thing about the illegals working here.....

No doubt. Now they will likely be legal by the millions. The end result is all the same to me. Business no longer being able to take advantage of illegal labor.
Hold on a minute...you and Dragonlady can’t be that stupid.
If/when Mexicrats grant citizenship to “11 million” illegals who will suddenly demand a higher wage and conditions do you believe the Party Of Filth And Foreigners will concurrently stop more illegals from invading and becoming the new Dem salves?

I'm not interested in replying to a nine year old.
Translation:
“You make such a good point that I feel stupid...I have no angle, no way to refute it so I’ll come with some bullshit and pretend your post doesn’t deserve a response.”
The prog slaves are so pitiful, that they dont realize that it is their own politicians who stick it to them, but cant seem to pull their heads out of their asses, even when their lives end up in misery. So we are now going to repeat the 4 years of Obamanomics again, where the rich get richer and the poor poorer. At least under President Trump yes, the rich got richer, but the middle class got a hefty pay raise of $5,000 a year average increase.

!

Obamanomics: Rich Get Richer, Everyone Else Poorer | Investor's Business Daily

I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

You are nuts if you believe any of the taxation will be used to even slow debt growth. They will just spend faster. It would be like asking a crack addict to take your money to the bank. It really doesn't make sense that they wouldn't blow the tax dollars. Killing our energy sector and relying on foreign countries sure won't help our fuel costs. Even if Washington and businesses want illegal immigration, rolling back Trump's efforts at border security isn't good for anyone, the caravan is coming.

It's up to us how it's spent. I argued for years for Trump to do something about the illegals working here. He didn't so now you really have little room to complain.

No doubt. Now they will likely be legal by the millions. The end result is all the same to me. Business no longer being able to take advantage of illegal labor.
Hold on a minute...you and Dragonlady can’t be that stupid.
If/when Mexicrats grant citizenship to “11 million” illegals who will suddenly demand a higher wage and conditions do you believe the Party Of Filth And Foreigners will concurrently stop more illegals from invading and becoming the new Dem salves?

I'm not interested in replying to a nine year old.
Translation:
“You make such a good point that I feel stupid...I have no angle, no way to refute it so I’ll come with some bullshit and pretend your post doesn’t deserve a response.”
The prog slaves are so pitiful, that they dont realize that it is their own politicians who stick it to them, but cant seem to pull their heads out of their asses, even when their lives end up in misery. So we are now going to repeat the 4 years of Obamanomics again, where the rich get richer and the poor poorer. At least under President Trump yes, the rich got richer, but the middle class got a hefty pay raise of $5,000 a year average increase.

!

Obamanomics: Rich Get Richer, Everyone Else Poorer | Investor's Business Daily
Exactly!
The Party Of Fith has their sheep right where they want them... Like Mac1958 , the bulk of the constituency can’t care less about REAL politics...They are laser focused on social construct and on CHANGING America’s societal dynamics.

But fucking over the American worker is just fine and dandy with leftist.

Is anyone ready to admit they voted for higher taxes, higher fuel costs and a better life for Mexico’s citizens?
What was the trade-off for you?
Was it a friendly tone?
Was it a better healthcare plan?
Was it the legal weed?
Was it the promise to vilify whitey?

I'll bite the bullet, BL. The more the nation turns to an absolute shitshow with Trump gone, the more proof to the people that democrats lie and ruin everything. I hope the tax rate goes to 90%, the debt to 35 trillion, the dollar crashes, Iran and NK get the bomb, they lay one on LA, unemployment goes to 40%, gasoline becomes $5.00 a gallon, and we are overrun by MI13 illegals with tattoos.

I want to hear all the Leftards tell me then how wonderful a world without the Donald.

That's what the businesses hiring the illegals are doing. How long should we continue to look the other way?

What was the trade-off for you?
Was it a friendly tone?
Was it a better healthcare plan?
Was it the legal weed?
Was it the promise to vilify whitey?

I'll bite the bullet, BL. The more the nation turns to an absolute shitshow with Trump gone, the more proof to the people that democrats lie and ruin everything. I hope the tax rate goes to 90%, the debt to 35 trillion, the dollar crashes, Iran and NK get the bomb, they lay one on LA, unemployment goes to 40%, gasoline becomes $5.00 a gallon, and we are overrun by MI13 illegals with tattoos.

I want to hear all the Leftards tell me then how wonderful a world without the Donald.
If the dollar crashes, then you can forget even $5.00 gas, it would be an ounce of gold for a fill up....

That's what the businesses hiring the illegals are doing. How long should we continue to look the other way?

Blame the establishment,otherwise known as the deep state.
I hear both sides constituents calling for higher penalties for hiring illegals yet none of our politicians lift a finger to make it happen.
The next best thing is to stop em at the border. Which of course is the last thing biden has in mind.
And in his case it's about votes because he sure as hell doesnt care about the American worker.

I hear both sides constituents calling for higher penalties for hiring illegals yet none of our politicians lift a finger to make it happen.
The next best thing is to stop em at the border. Which of course is the last thing biden has in mind.
And in his case it's about votes because he sure as hell doesnt care about the American worker.

I'm not interested. As long as the jobs are here they will come.

You're not interested in saving jobs for Americans.
Got it.

Got it.

Lash out at the facts all you want. It changes nothing.

Got it.

And what facts did you lay down?

Got it.

I've made the argument 500 times.

Got it.

So nothing new under the sun.

Got it.

No, no there isn't. We will continue to ignore the actual issue. Employers.

Most of them voted for Biden because they were told to.
No need to be told. We could tell he was a liar. What happened to that great health care plan he told us he had? He told us he was so smart, it would be easy. He was supposed to save us from ObamaCare. We're still waiting!
You were told he was a liar. And leftists are gullible and stupid.

Most of them voted for Biden because they were told to.
Incorrect.

Most of them voted for Biden because he was the Un-Cola... the NOT Trump choice.

Probably true...the dumbmotherfuckers voted for $5-$6 fuel, higher taxes and a better life for Mexico’s citizens at our expense....Because Biden doesn’t talk as mean to filth like Trump does...hahaha
They just killed a pipeline, vowed to join the Chinese WHO, and are giving our money away for no results in the Paris Accord. This is the first freaking week and Mac and his buddies are acting like we dodged a bullet for this bullcrap.

Wait...you want me to admit I voted for:
- The rich paying their share
- Stopping climate change
- Better lives for fellow humans

??? UMMMMM OK...”guilty” as charged haha and proud to say it
You may have voted for that, but none of it's going to happen.

Got it.

Like dems have done for decades.

Got it.

Like both parties have done.

Got it.

So tell me.
Who's the only person thats tried to do something to stop the flow?

Got it.

So tell me.
Who's the only person thats tried to do something to stop the flow?

That would be no one.

Forum List

Back