Is anyone ready to admit they voted for higher taxes, higher fuel costs and a better life for Mexico’s citizens?

Most of them voted for Biden because they were told to.
Incorrect.

Most of them voted for Biden because he was the Un-Cola... the NOT Trump choice.

Probably true...the dumbmotherfuckers voted for $5-$6 fuel, higher taxes and a better life for Mexico’s citizens at our expense....Because Biden doesn’t talk as mean to filth like Trump does...hahaha
They just killed a pipeline, vowed to join the Chinese WHO, and are giving our money away for no results in the Paris Accord. This is the first freaking week and Mac and his buddies are acting like we dodged a bullet for this bullcrap.

I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

Gas will do what the markets want to do.
You are nuts if you believe any of the taxation will be used to even slow debt growth. They will just spend faster. It would be like asking a crack addict to take your money to the bank. It really doesn't make sense that they wouldn't blow the tax dollars. Killing our energy sector and relying on foreign countries sure won't help our fuel costs. Even if Washington and businesses want illegal immigration, rolling back Trump's efforts at border security isn't good for anyone, the caravan is coming.

I've long argued that we need to raise taxes to address our debt. I don't understand why so many are willing to be such deadbeats.

I'm long argued to either address the businesses hiring illegals OR make the illegals, legal so that the business can't get around paying them less than a legal wage.

You are nuts if you believe any of the taxation will be used to even slow debt growth. They will just spend faster. It would be like asking a crack addict to take your money to the bank. It really doesn't make sense that they wouldn't blow the tax dollars. Killing our energy sector and relying on foreign countries sure won't help our fuel costs. Even if Washington and businesses want illegal immigration, rolling back Trump's efforts at border security isn't good for anyone, the caravan is coming.

It's up to us how it's spent. I argued for years for Trump to do something about the illegals working here. He didn't so now you really have little room to complain.

Incorrect.

Most of them voted for Biden because he was the Un-Cola... the NOT Trump choice.

Probably true...the dumbmotherfuckers voted for $5-$6 fuel, higher taxes and a better life for Mexico’s citizens at our expense....Because Biden doesn’t talk as mean to filth like Trump does...hahaha
They just killed a pipeline, vowed to join the Chinese WHO, and are giving our money away for no results in the Paris Accord. This is the first freaking week and Mac and his buddies are acting like we dodged a bullet for this bullcrap.

But, but, but...Trump was so mean to Mexico’s people. Ain’t that right Mac1958 ?

It's up to us how it's spent. I argued for years for Trump to do something about the illegals working here. He didn't so now you really have little room to complain.
no one has done a dam thing about the illegals working here.....

No doubt. Now they will likely be legal by the millions. The end result is all the same to me. Business no longer being able to take advantage of illegal labor.

Incorrect.

That's a good measure of the existential threat to American representative democracy that your Orange Baboon-God posed to the Republic and its Constitution.

America chose to stop a dictatorship in-the-making before it could dig-in any deeper with the support of its Brown Shirts and Red Hats.
Bingo! “He’s not Drumpf!”

The reason they voted for the corrupt CCP ass kisser is because they've all been brainwashed by four years of nonstop Orange Man Bad propaganda. You never hear from these idiots what policies President Trump had that was so “harmful” to America. Imagined crimes that never happened, like Russia hoax, Ukraine phone call, and Capitol “insurrection incitement”.

They said he was out of control and would start a war with North Korea and Iran, yet that never happened. He refused to initiate a regime change in Syria. Instead he signed Middle East peace deals.

They claimed he was starting a “trade war” with China when he started tariffs against China. Yet it worked. It worked so well that Biden’s new Secretary of State has said President Trump’s tough stance on China was a good thing, and they are NOT dropping tariffs anytime soon. Strange, considering the left has been screaming this has only been “hurting America”.

What was the trade-off for you?
Was it a friendly tone?
Was it a better healthcare plan?
Was it the legal weed?
Was it the promise to vilify whitey?
Just wait until their white kids come out of high school or college, and get denied one job after another, only to watch illegal alien invaders who cant even speak English, scoop up the jobs they should have gotten, just because they're brown.

Did I say "college" ? They'll probably never get in.

If the illegal aliens are uneducated and can't speak English, how are they going to steal the jobs that require a college degree?? Or do you mean that when the kids get out of college they'll be working picking strawberries, and cutting lawns?

Incorrect.

They just killed a pipeline - It was a mercy killing, and good riddance.

Vowed to join the Chinese WHO - No, he joined the WHO this morning. And it's not the "Chinese WHO". It's the World Health Organization - from Geneva, Switzerland. Please stop parrotting the stupidty of Donald Trump.

Giving our money away for no results in the Paris Accord - again you're parrotting Trump's lies about the Paris Accord. You are getting a LOT of results for your money, including access to world advances to carbon killing technology. Trump didn't want any part of the Paris Accord because there were no exclusive rights for his rich buddies to get richer with. The Paris Accord shares all technology among member nations with no royalties or Tariffs. That was Trump's real problem with it.

No doubt. Now they will likely be legal by the millions. The end result is all the same to me. Business no longer being able to take advantage of illegal labor.
Hold on a minute...you and Dragonlady can’t be that stupid.
If/when Mexicrats grant citizenship to “11 million” illegals who will suddenly demand a higher wage and conditions do you believe the Party Of Filth And Foreigners will concurrently stop more illegals from invading and becoming the new Dem salves?

Incorrect.

That's a good measure of the existential threat to American representative democracy that your Orange Baboon-God posed to the Republic and its Constitution.

America chose to stop a dictatorship in-the-making before it could dig-in any deeper with the support of its Brown Shirts and Red Hats.
Been sniffing paint fumes?
You must be living in a Bizzarro world.....because no fucking dictator would let the Democrats do to him what they did!!!

Incorrect.

Wait...you want me to admit I voted for:
- The rich paying their share
- Stopping climate change
- Better lives for fellow humans

??? UMMMMM OK...”guilty” as charged haha and proud to say it

If/when Mexicrats grant citizenship to “11 million” illegals who will suddenly demand a higher wage and conditions do you believe the Party Of Filth And Foreigners will concurrently stop more illegals from invading and becoming the new Dem salves?

I'm not interested in replying to a nine year old.

What was the trade-off for you?
Was it a friendly tone?
Was it a better healthcare plan?
Was it the legal weed?
Was it the promise to vilify whitey?
Just wait until their white kids come out of high school or college, and get denied one job after another, only to watch illegal alien invaders who cant even speak English, scoop up the jobs they should have gotten, just because they're brown.

Did I say "college" ? They'll probably never get in.

If the illegal aliens are uneducated and can't speak English, how are they going to steal the jobs that require a college degree?? Or do you mean that when the kids get out of college they'll be working picking strawberries, and cutting lawns?
When i was working in the Fire Alarm Shop and we had gone to the Bureau of Prisons in Washington DC, and told the contractor there that they could remove all the electrical piping that "DIDNT' have a red mark on it, signifying that it was fire alarm equipment. The contractor who employed uneducated non english speaking workers, told all of them what we had said, and in 1 day, every electrical piping with a red mark on it was removed. That not only cost the contractor hundreds of thousands of dollar extra to replace, but the man hours of down time, were months. So you can stop your fucking stupid prog defense of illegals, because you all know that they never migrate too far north where the days are short and the cold seeps through the sombreros.

Incorrect.

The poor dont pay income taxes, why dont they pay their fair share?

Incorrect.

Oh, are the lives better in Portland and Seattle since the Progs own those cities?

Portland Police Clash with Protesters as Joe Biden Signs First Executive Orders - YouTube

Incorrect.

So you are the vindictive citizen of the US, bred to be a hater of anyone who is successful. I get it, but when your gasoline prices go up(Tax on Carbon) and then your food prices go up because of the increase in fuel, then other goods go up, will you still be happy putting it to all those rich people, whose taxes only go up when they sell stock?

I'm not interested in replying to a nine year old.
Translation:
“You make such a good point that I feel stupid...I have no angle, no way to refute it so I’ll come with some bullshit and pretend your post doesn’t deserve a response.”

Forum List

Back