Is anyone else carrying a Wupocalypse loadout?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
While the possibility of catching the Chinese Wuhan Virus exists, I'm also concerned about people going feral, as they sometimes do under these circumstances. So when I leave the house, I've started carrying a few simple household items that I call my Wupocalypse loadout. The loadout is in two levels: level 1 are the items I carry on my person, and level 2 are the items I carry in the trunk of the car.

Wupocalypse%20loadout1.jpg

Level 1 includes ballistic vest with Level IIIA ballistic panels in the front and back. It's light and comfortable, so it's almost like it's not there. Also a Glock 19 Gen 4 in a Milt Sparks IWB holster, with 15 rounds in the mag and one in the chamber. Also two extra 15-round magazines. The other level 1 personal items are a small can of Mace OC spray, a spring-loaded Gerber knife, a SOG Cash Card knife that fits neatly clipped inside the wallet, $250 cash, a Surefire 9P flashlight, and a Samsung phone with a Pocket Juice 5000 mAh portable charger. And of course, a pocket-sized hand sanitizer, nitrile gloves, and some N95 masks.

Wupocalypse%20loadout2.jpg

Wupocalypse%20loadout3.jpg

Wupocalypse%20loadout4.jpg

Wupocalypse%20loadout5.jpg

Wupocalypse%20loadout6.jpg

Wupocalypse%20loadout7.jpg

Wupocalypse%20loadout8.jpg

The level 2 part of the loadout gets packed away in the trunk. That includes an AK-47 with 30-round magazine, three extra 30-round magazines, a pair of military issue ballistic goggles, a waterproof bag containing four extra Glock magazines, an extra flashlight, a roll of paracord, spare batteries, and some other items. Also in the trunk is a portable handheld scanner that's programmed to all of the police/fire/ems frequencies in my country and the surrounding counties, and a medical trauma kit.

Wupocalypse%20loadout9.jpg

Wupocalypse%20loadout9a.jpg

Wupocalypse%20loadout9b.jpg

The trauma kit is one item everyone should have. The kit should include nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer, baby wipes, at least two C-A-T tourniquets, some Israeli hemorrhage control compression bandages, military-issue compressed gauze bandages, rolls of gauze, surgical tape, scissors, band aids, antibiotic cream, some packages of QuickCLot hemostatic agent to stop bleeding, ammonia inhalants, a hemostat, alcohol wipes, Betadine Iodine, some Mylar blankets, a #10 scalpel and small knife, and a flashlight, at the minimum. Most of these items can be found at a Walmart or a drug store.

Wupocalypse%20loadout9c.jpg

While the possibility of catching the Chinese Wuhan Virus exists, I'm also concerned about people going feral, as they sometimes do under these circumstances. So when I leave the house, I've started carrying a few simple household items that I call my Wupocalypse loadout. The loadout is in two levels: level 1 are the items I carry on my person, and level 2 are the items I carry in the trunk of the car.

Level 1 includes ballistic vest with Level IIIA ballistic panels in the front and back. It's light and comfortable, so it's almost like it's not there. Also a Glock 19 Gen 4 in a Milt Sparks IWB holster, with 15 rounds in the mag and one in the chamber. Also two extra 15-round magazines. The other level 1 personal items are a small can of Mace OC spray, a spring-loaded Gerber knife, a SOG Cash Card knife that fits neatly clipped inside the wallet, $250 cash, a Surefire 9P flashlight, and a Samsung phone with a Pocket Juice 5000 mAh portable charger. And of course, a pocket-sized hand sanitizer, nitrile gloves, and some N95 masks.

The level 2 part of the loadout gets packed away in the trunk. That includes an AK-47 with 30-round magazine, three extra 30-round magazines, a pair of military issue ballistic goggles, a waterproof bag containing four extra Glock magazines, an extra flashlight, a roll of paracord, spare batteries, and some other items. Also in the trunk is a portable handheld scanner that's programmed to all of the police/fire/ems frequencies in my country and the surrounding counties, and a medical trauma kit.

The trauma kit is one item everyone should have. The kit should include nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer, baby wipes, at least two C-A-T tourniquets, some Israeli hemorrhage control compression bandages, military-issue compressed gauze bandages, rolls of gauze, surgical tape, scissors, band aids, antibiotic cream, some packages of QuickCLot hemostatic agent to stop bleeding, ammonia inhalants, a hemostat, alcohol wipes, Betadine Iodine, some Mylar blankets, a #10 scalpel and small knife, and a flashlight, at the minimum. Most of these items can be found at a Walmart or a drug store.

hair-fire.gif

A. How fucking big is your tRunk?

B. Paranoid much?

C. Coronavirus load out = hand sanitizer and a bottle of Lysol.

A. How fucking big is your tRunk?

B. Paranoid much?

C. Coronavirus load out = hand sanitizer and a bottle of Lysol.

I'm going with B for sixty million gazillion, Alex.

I just wanna know what kind of test tube spawns these freakos. :cuckoo:

What in the hell? What do you plan on doing with that? Get toilet paper?

I don't carry all that on my person. The hoodie and leather jacket conceals what I do carry, the rest is just there if I need it. Like a spare tire or insurance.

I don't carry all that on my person. The hoodie and leather jacket conceals what I do carry, the rest is just there if I need it. Like a spare tire or insurance.
I don't stock tractor tires for a blown tire on my car. You think you are over reacting a but there, Dude?

Rifle might be a bit extreme, but the year is young. Nice to see you went for full size service pistol, instead of the little pocket pistol.

I don't stock tractor tires for a blown tire on my car. You think you are over reacting a but there, Dude?

Not really. I see nothing wrong with carrying a little protection and a trauma kit. Other people I know of out here in the sticks are doing the same.

Rifle might be a bit extreme, but the year is young. Nice to see you went for full size service pistol, instead of the little pocket pistol.
His tank is in transit.

His tank is in transit.

Not quite. I'm leaving the MICH ballistic helmet and M40 CBN masks at the house. Might have to throw them in the trunk in a couple weeks though, we'll see how crazy it gets.

Lots of people carry AR-15s in their trunk here, or have concealed carry permits. This is coyote country, plus an occasional feral hog or a bear.

His tank is in transit.

Not quite. I'm leaving the MICH ballistic helmet and M40 CBN masks at the house. Might have to throw them in the trunk in a couple weeks though, we'll see how crazy it gets.
I don't know what those are but if we are hit with an ied from China, I know you've got us covered.

His tank is in transit.

Lots of people carry AR-15s in their trunk here, or have concealed carry permits. This is coyote country, plus an occasional feral hog or a bear.
This will make me remember not to cut anyone off in traffic....

His tank is in transit.

I don't know what those are but if we are hit with an ied from China, I know you've got us covered.

MICH...

Screen_Shot_2016-06-05_at_9.16.08_AM__67647.1465143610.png

M40...

masks2.jpg

His tank is in transit.

This will make me remember not to cut anyone off in traffic....

It wouldn't be me you'd have to worry about. I gave up my right to be an asshole when I got my carry permit in 2010.

:04:

Forum List

Back