Is anybody running deep state Barret Brown

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
This week Barrett Brown talks to Eisler about the future of the United States, whether the CIA is relevant anymore, and whether the US even has a future as a representative democracy, given the way politics, especially participation in local government, has changed.
Is Anybody Running the Deep State? - WhoWhatWhy

Your CIA aren't the angels of the Gov. they are crooked as fk and the sooner the Government lover cult followers figure that out the sooner they will see the lies fed to " We the people" , and no not all CIA is crooked you have to know the deeply know what bs lies are fed and when .

Let me tell you something about the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA ... they're like any other huge organization in the private sector, only a thousand times worse because they can't fail. They are bureaucratic, inefficient, and when they actually do something right it's because a plan went disastrously wrong.

30,000 people or more work at NSA, 22,000 at CIA, 35,000 at FBI. Thousands of mid level managers running departments working against each other and who can never be fired and whose success is measured in Power Point slides.

FBI has conducted international manhunts on retired couples on vacation by mistaken identity and has had their phones turned off for not paying the bills. The CIA didn't know the Berlin Wall was coming down until they saw it on CNN.

These bloated, useless entities couldn't organize a three-way in a brothel much less run a shadow government.

• Banned
Let me tell you something about the CIA, the FBI, and the NSA ... they're like any other huge organization in the private sector, only a thousand times worse because they can't fail. They are bureaucratic, inefficient, and when they actually do something right it's because a plan went disastrously wrong.

30,000 people or more work at NSA, 22,000 at CIA, 35,000 at FBI. Thousands of mid level managers running departments working against each other and who can never be fired and whose success is measured in Power Point slides.

FBI has conducted international manhunts on retired couples on vacation by mistaken identity and has had their phones turned off for not paying the bills. The CIA didn't know the Berlin Wall was coming down until they saw it on CNN.

These bloated, useless entities couldn't organize a three-way in a brothel much less run a shadow government.

Trust me I know. It's the sheep who can't seem to understand nor believe how we do have very, very crooked operations going on within the Government.

The term " Enemy within" is so gawd dam true it is sickening and they still won't believe this is the case.

It's the sheep who can't seem to understand nor believe

I get the whole allure and seductiveness of the conspiracy theory, I really do. There is no better way to feel like you know more than everyone else without actually knowing more. It's simple (everything is possible) and impossible to disprove because anyone with an alternative view is an uneducated sheep.

So, enjoy it.

Forum List

Back