IS AMERICA IN THE BIBLE | GREAT AMERICAN ECLIPSE AUG 21st, 2017

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
I'm watching this right now and it is very compelling. I've already learned things I did not know. The upcoming eclipse is a sign

-Geaux

My oracle bones said it is a sign that the moon will pass between the sun and Earth and block all or part of the sun; however, they are not as reliable as tea leaves.

My oracle bones said it is a sign that the moon will pass between the sun and Earth and block all or part of the sun; however, they are not as reliable as tea leaves.
Science says it's just the moon blocking the sun, and we can easily calculate the time of future eclipses. They can't prove that though. It could be God taking away the sun as punishment, and he won't put it back till we find who he's mad at and kill them. I say we shoot Justin Bieber just in case.

There are many superstitions concerning solar eclipses, and most are of doom and gloom, I even read one that some thought the sun and moon were mating.

There are many superstitions concerning solar eclipses, and most are of doom and gloom, I even read one that some thought the sun and moon were mating.

Great! Another baby shower I'll be forced to sit through.

Your responses are ignorant of facts in the video. I could discuss your concerns if you addressed the signs the pastor points out.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back