Is America headed for High voltage electrocution style border fences?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I saw a science fiction movie a few years ago called "Fortress". It was a future where America had to install high voltage electrocution style border fences, in order to keep illegal immigrants out of the country. Hundreds of people were piled up at the border fences.If any one tried to enter the United states illegally they would be electrocuted upon
touching the electrified futuristic border fence!!.

Could this type of border fence be in Americas future?

I saw a science fiction movie a few years ago called "Fortress". It was a future where America had to install high voltage electrocution style border fences, in order to keep illegal immigrants out of the country. Hundreds of people were piled up at the border fences.If any one tried to enter the United states illegally they would be electrocuted upon

They would rather put it on the Iraq / Iran border. What's important is the safety of The Iraqi People. ~BH

Hi 52nd:

Get real! Almost half of the 20 Million Illegal Alien Foreign Nationals now stealing U.S. Identities and JOBS simply overstayed their visas 'and' nobody is looking for them. Hundreds of Illegal Aliens are working here in the USA using the same Social Security Number and NOBODY CARES. There is no reason to erect any fence, when nobody is enforcing the immigration and employment laws that allow 20 Million Illegal Aliens to become an Illegal Labor Pool for unscrupulous American Companies where the Federal Government is the biggest employer of Illegal Aliens.

American Workers are being SCREWED by a Corrupt U.S. Govt allowing millions and millions and millions of Illegal Aliens to run around loose EVERYWHERE. However, STUPID Americans (#1-10) allow more than 40,000 Washington Lobbyists to bribe your Corrupt Politicians, so being SCREWED is exactly what We The Sheeple deserve ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
not likely - I witnessed Mexican Nationals on horseback selling coke in Big Bend National Park, Texas to any American tourists who would buy it and you could clearly see that this was a weekly spring break event, lol.

I think that they should have injectable visas, where if the visa antidote is not injected at the Immigration Office on or before the renewal date, it turns into acid and instantly kills the immigrant.

I don't think that the illegal border crossing is as much of a problem as overstaying a visa.

Forum List

Back