Is America Headed For A Second Civil War?

It could be, but it won't happen for quite a few years. You now have a far right and the left is already seeking to escalate their own extremism so yes it's quite conceivable. The far left don't like to lose and the far right cannot lose.

It seems these young peoples morals are way askew. Perhaps after a few years and they see their friends die of overdoses, suicide, and disease they may come around and change their ignorant ways. Thank God they don't have a charismatic leader like this guy...
charles manson.jpeg

It seems these young peoples morals are way askew. Perhaps after a few years and they see their friends die of overdoses, suicide, and disease they may come around and change their ignorant ways. ...

It would appear that has already happened.

The only problem is the far left live in the most concentrated areas, and those areas aren't close together. If there were a war, I think the far left would just take over the entire West Coast, a large part of the Great Lakes, and then New England. Not sure who would lead them though Bernie Sanders said he would do it.

The only problem is the far left live in the most concentrated areas, and those areas aren't close together. If there were a war, I think the far left would just take over the entire West Coast, a large part of the Great Lakes, and then New England. Not sure who would lead them though Bernie Sanders said he would do it.

Literally, shooting fish in a barrel

Or are we witnessing juvenile unrest to a new degree? Are designer drugs to blame? Do these kids who join each other in mindless chants and follow in marches really thinking things thru? Do they have any clue as to their mental illness?
8K march in largest anti-Trump protest in DTLA
We are witnessing a liberal political terrorist seditious treasonous organization being revealed.

They are paying to instigate violence.
They are burning the American Flag.
They are calling for the overthrow of the govt
They are calling for the racist murder of whites.
They are calling for the assassination of the new President....

...all because they dod not get their way.

There is nothing 'juvenile' about this - this is domestic terrorism, the likes Obama's buddy Bill Ayers used to engage in.

These people, the DNC, are proving to be Enemies of the State, destroying the country from the inside.

Or are we witnessing juvenile unrest to a new degree? Are designer drugs to blame? Do these kids who join each other in mindless chants and follow in marches really thinking things thru? Do they have any clue as to their mental illness?

But wait, the New York Times taught us that diversity is our strength. And remember how everyone in the media promised Obama would usher in a post-racial America? And Senator Javits promised the 1965 Immigration Act wouldn't change the ethnic make up of the country.

You don't suppose they've been lying to us this whole time? I wonder whether the media and Hollywood, etc., are STILL lying to us all the time. I wonder whether they KNEW opening the gates would end in civil war. I sure did.

Hollywood keeps telling us that 12 Years a Slave and Django Unchained and Birth of a Nation etc etc etc are just entertainment, not an attempt to ignite a race war. And George Soros funds BLM because he cares about social justice--has nothing to do with stirring up racial hatreds. And the New York Times knowingly misreported the facts in the Ferguson incident because the New York Times wants harmony between blacks and whites.

And diversity is our strength.

It will depend on what the Republicans do for the next two years. It appears they will be going all out batshit so unless everyone agrees that the best solution is to dissolve the union and create two or three smaller countries then there will sooner than later be a civil war. Progressives don't talk about guns much because we don't have a need to hug and lick them every day like cons do, but we have them. There are 300 million guns in the country so figure it out. I go shooting now and then with six or seven other progressives and one conservative. I've never heard any of the progressives say anything about civil war, but five of them now agree it is likely inevitable if conservatives try to hold a Constitutional Convention and attempt to create a theocracy, which is what they are pining to do.The one conservative that usually goes with us was very surprised to hear this.

It's easy, it is time to break up the union. Otherwise civil war is where we are headed. Count on it.

They wouldn't have much territory or resources to work with. It would be a very short war. Keep in mind they would only control a couple counties in each state so would be pretty easy to contain and starve them out.

They wouldn't have much territory or resources to work with. It would be a very short war. Keep in mind they would only control a couple counties in each state so would be pretty easy to contain and starve them out.

They would have several ports, and it would depend on how other countries like Japan and England leaned, and who they wanted to sell their stuff to, just like the first Civil War where England traded guns to the South for cotton.

This is the result of the Clinton campaign, perhaps the most unprincipled presidential campaign in US history, which was composed almost entirely of preaching a gospel of hate and fear based on lies about Trump and his supporters and what would happen if he were elected. The people in the streets are the ones who are weak minded enough and stupid enough to have believed Clinton's lies.

I don't know what will happen in a few years, but why would demonstrations mean civil war? Millions of people demonstrated in the 60s, there was no civil war.

They would have several ports, and it would depend on how other countries like Japan and England leaned, and who they wanted to sell their stuff to, just like the first Civil War where England traded guns to the South for cotton.

Lots of places along a shoreline that dont' have large cities to load and unload a boat

It will depend on what the Republicans do for the next two years. It appears they will be going all out batshit so unless everyone agrees that the best solution is to dissolve the union and create two or three smaller countries then there will sooner than later be a civil war. Progressives don't talk about guns much because we don't have a need to hug and lick them every day like cons do, but we have them. There are 300 million guns in the country so figure it out. I go shooting now and then with six or seven other progressives and one conservative. I've never heard any of the progressives say anything about civil war, but five of them now agree it is likely inevitable if conservatives try to hold a Constitutional Convention and attempt to create a theocracy, which is what they are pining to do.The one conservative that usually goes with us was very surprised to hear this.

It's easy, it is time to break up the union. Otherwise civil war is where we are headed. Count on it.

You should mover to CA and secede. just don't call us once Mexico invades

I don't know what will happen in a few years, but why would demonstrations mean civil war? Millions of people demonstrated in the 60s, there was no civil war.
Yes, nothing will happen now. The far left still don't know what happened because they expel anyone from their world, who might have been able to tell them. lol.

Lots of places along a shoreline that dont' have large cities to load and unload a boat

So what does that have to do with what you said? You said that the Conservatives could cut them off and starve them out, that's just not true. Not to mention that Canada is pretty Liberal overall, and I'm sure they would help out the Democrat areas like those in the Great Lakes, New England, and Washington.

Forum List

Back