Is America being black-mailed by the Democratic Party?

O

My electric bill was delivered two weeks late.

perhaps if the sorting machines weren't taken out, by donny's flying monkey - who, btw, owns bigley stock in competing companies - then that wouldn't have happened.

Never mind the fact that this is a scheduled activity having nothing to do with the president, just keep on promoting the lie.

Here’s why the Postal Service wanted to remove hundreds of mail sorting machines

So now you are claiming it is the postal service doing this. Putting to lie your claim that it is Trump. Try to organize your lies to stay true to their falsity.

LOL. i'm not claiming that at all . you didn't go to the link.... typical poorly educated MAGAT that trump loves long time.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

Once again, your delusions and lies mean nothing, especially since they come from you. You really drank deep from the Kool aid supplied by your masters, didn't you.

BTW, I did go to your site. I just don't believe it or you.

lol ... m'k. i see now - you are coo coo cray cray.

Ah, the retort of one who has nothing of substance to say and cannot back up what he has already said.

In other words, a democrat.

i backed up what i said. i always do.

i am not a he nor a (D) so looks like you struck out on all 3.

sucks for you.

You mean that you are a neuter along with being a liar? If you were worth it, I w3ould pity you. But you are not worth it.

<psssst> there's no '3' in 'would'.

Ah, you are a member of the spelling police. Another example that you have nothing worth posting. Big surprise.

dude - it was a dig ... to a troll ... like you, which is not a serious b/f ... because you aren't worth any more than that. learn sarcasm when it's right in front of you.

Why don't you try to understand that your written word is false and full of shit, just like you.

I must say, you do backtrack quickly when called on your lack of facts and BS. The sign of a true liberal mental midget.

LOL! what pablum ..i never backtrack because i always have back from unbiased credible sources.

you lie lie lie you lying liar.

Once again you are providing the truth to the fact that you are making up all of your crap.

The only liar here is you when you insist that you are telling the truth. As an apparent liberal, you are unable to tell the truth and just continue to go by what you have been told. No investigation o the facts, just continue to spew your lies.

With nothing backing them up except more lies.

FSTV-Fox-News-Magnet.jpg

O

perhaps if the sorting machines weren't taken out, by donny's flying monkey - who, btw, owns bigley stock in competing companies - then that wouldn't have happened.

Never mind the fact that this is a scheduled activity having nothing to do with the president, just keep on promoting the lie.

Here’s why the Postal Service wanted to remove hundreds of mail sorting machines

So now you are claiming it is the postal service doing this. Putting to lie your claim that it is Trump. Try to organize your lies to stay true to their falsity.

LOL. i'm not claiming that at all . you didn't go to the link.... typical poorly educated MAGAT that trump loves long time.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

Once again, your delusions and lies mean nothing, especially since they come from you. You really drank deep from the Kool aid supplied by your masters, didn't you.

Ah, the retort of one who has nothing of substance to say and cannot back up what he has already said.

sucks for you.

You mean that you are a neuter along with being a liar? If you were worth it, I w3ould pity you. But you are not worth it.

Ah, you are a member of the spelling police. Another example that you have nothing worth posting. Big surprise.

dude - it was a dig ... to a troll ... like you, which is not a serious b/f ... because you aren't worth any more than that. learn sarcasm when it's right in front of you.

Why don't you try to understand that your written word is false and full of shit, just like you.

I must say, you do backtrack quickly when called on your lack of facts and BS. The sign of a true liberal mental midget.

LOL! what pablum ..i never backtrack because i always have back from unbiased credible sources.

Once again you are providing the truth to the fact that you are making up all of your crap.

The only liar here is you when you insist that you are telling the truth. As an apparent liberal, you are unable to tell the truth and just continue to go by what you have been told. No investigation o the facts, just continue to spew your lies.

View attachment 385261

Or, to put it another way, is it true or did you hear it thru the DNC?

O

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

View attachment 385261

OR to put it another way - i am not a (D)... so all i hear is a troll going:

200.gif

O

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

View attachment 385261

View attachment 385334

Maybe not a registered democrat but your statements sure tend that way.

You do realize that your denial does not mean that you didn't hear it from the DNC.

I can hardly wait for more of your denials.

O

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

View attachment 385261

View attachment 385334

You do realize that your denial does not mean that you didn't hear it from the DNC.

i've voted for plenty (R)s & green party too.... so there is THAT.

& i didn't hear anything from the DNC - that is 100% fact, jack.

O

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

View attachment 385261

View attachment 385334

Did you not watch the news or listen to the media and hear their talking points? Doubtful.

As for how you may have voted in the past, that has nothing to do with this election cycle.

And that's a fact, fool.

Bye the way, I didn't have to wait to long for your continued denials. Not facts, just denials.

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

View attachment 385261

View attachment 385334

Did you not watch the news or listen to the media and hear their talking points? Doubtful.

As for how you may have voted in the past, that has nothing to do with this election cycle.

And that's a fact, fool.

^ ' As for how you may have voted in the past, that has nothing to do with this election cycle. '

you seem to be the partisan stooge.

trump... trump... trump. 24/7.

lol... woosh - there you goooooo.............

5b966b09a64ec798123773.gif

i'm not surprised.

dejoy IS the top guy.

sucks for you.

View attachment 385261

View attachment 385334

And that's a fact, fool.

^ ' As for how you may have voted in the past, that has nothing to do with this election cycle. '

you seem to be the partisan stooge.

trump... trump... trump. 24/7.

lol... woosh - there you goooooo.............

View attachment 385347

For what it is worth, I did not vote for Trump in the last election.

Unlike you, I prefer to listen to BOTH sides and make up my own mind. You really should try it sometime.

But you will not, you will vote as you are told to vote. By the DNC.

BTW, I note that you still have not denied what I stated. Not that much of a liar or just did not understand the comment?

Forum List

Back