Is America a GREAT nation?

Do you consider America a great nation?

• Yes!

• No!

• I lack the courage to make my opinion public.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I consider it one of the greatest nations to ever exist if not the greatest.
Sure it has it's flaws and terrible blemishes but I defy ANY of you to point out any nation or human being who doesn't.

Hearing Trump recite bits of history last night renewed my faith in our great nation. Despite those men's flaws they rose above them to secure a better future for those that came after them. True America Patriots in every sense of the word.
Is America a GREAT nation?
Right now....FUCK NO! We are on a path to total destruction.
This nation is a filthy, diverse, multicultural SHITHOLE...a place where Americans often feel like foreigners on their own soil...a place where most are too different to share common interests and be like likeminded....a place with a government that encourages wetbacks to invade and fuck over the citizenry...a place with a government that has chosen GDP and population over quality of life for the citizenry...a place where chicks with dicks are thought to be normal and faggots are glamorized...a place where our youth are raised by video games, MTV and the Kardashian whores.
I could go on and on....if we continue on this pathway, this trajectory we are FUCKED!
The country will be better off whern racist and bigoted fucks like you die off . I am sick & tired of your ignorance. You are an embarrasasment to America.

Forum List

Back