Is Al Zawahiri's death fake news? Biden said Al Qaeda was gone from Afghanistan last year.

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
Did Biden lie then, or is he lying now?

It's one or the other.

"Let's put this thing in perspective here. What interest do we have in Afghanistan at this point with al Qaeda gone? We went to Afghanistan for the express purpose of getting rid of al Qaeda in Afghanistan, as well as — as well as getting Osama bin Laden. And we did," Biden said in remarks from the East Room of the White House.

It's one or the other.

"Let's put this thing in perspective here. What interest do we have in Afghanistan at this point with al Qaeda gone? We went to Afghanistan for the express purpose of getting rid of al Qaeda in Afghanistan, as well as — as well as getting Osama bin Laden. And we did," Biden said in remarks from the East Room of the White House.

Biden read a teleprompter.

It's one or the other.

Biden is always lying.....he is what is known as a pathological liar.....his whole career was based on lies....lots of gullible people out there.

It's one or the other.

You apparently are retarded. Zawahiri was apparently killed in a drone strike.

It's one or the other.

This would be the 4th time he’s died.

It's one or the other.

Most Al Qaeda moved to Yemen years ago.. They aren't a large group.. 300-400 men. A lot of them went to Yemen in 1998.

Don't matter, it's been years since I believed anything the media says.

It's one or the other.

Most of al Qaeda went to Sudan or southern Yemen.

It's one or the other.

What about Trump though?

Eat another dick.
I’m no expert but I don’t think you’re supposed to actually “eat” them.

I’ve always been on the receiving end and with a woman … but what do I know.

I bow to your expertise

Forum List

Back