Is Afrikaans in danger of dying out?

View attachment 336328 so what do you think about afrikaans future and SA in general ?
Its over. The country belongs to the inferiors
It always did. Had the whites reduced the natives to a handful and put them on reservations Africa would be far more prosperous today.
I think a better partnership would have restored South Africa, better leadership for all of Africa. The Commonwealth of Nations and the Organization of the Francosphere can still give Africa the guidance needed. But in South Africa, there needs to be a separation of Eurasian communities, as there are a significant amount of Indians in South Africa along with the British and Dutch settlers, from the current South African government. That will teach South Africa a lesson about the unfairness of their constitution related to the "colonial" property seizure clause. If South Africa does not respect the independence of Cape Africa, then the United Nations or Commonwealth of Nations and DACHL forces will need to intervene.

View attachment 336328 so what do you think about afrikaans future and SA in general ?
Its over. The country belongs to the inferiors
It always did. Had the whites reduced the natives to a handful and put them on reservations Africa would be far more prosperous today.
I think a better partnership would have restored South Africa, better leadership for all of Africa. The Commonwealth of Nations and the Organization of the Francosphere can still give Africa the guidance needed. But in South Africa, there needs to be a separation of Eurasian communities, as there are a significant amount of Indians in South Africa along with the British and Dutch settlers, from the current South African government. That will teach South Africa a lesson about the unfairness of their constitution related to the "colonial" property seizure clause. If South Africa does not respect the independence of Cape Africa, then the United Nations or Commonwealth of Nations and DACHL forces will need to intervene.

I've already written to the Austrian and British embassies about the possibility of military intervention if the Cape provinces declare independence, and when I say Austria I mean the Frankish East Francia and North Burgundy.

lol god damn what the fuck is this thread?

Why is anyone pretending their little peasant language mattered? Speak English like the rest of us

Muahahah, seems like good governance to me.

lol god damn what the fuck is this thread?

Why is anyone pretending their little peasant language mattered? Speak English like the rest of us

Muahahah, seems like good governance to me.
Deutsch ein adel sprache ist, und Anglais c'est du Nordique et Autrichien. Deutsch votre vater langue ist, Bretagnais. Show some respect to your parent languages.

Last edited:
An example of the simplification that Austrian will add to the Afrikaaner dialekt is that Afrikaans would be spelled, Afrikäns, and pronounced Africains.

Forum List

Back