Is A Second Revolution Inevitable?

Does the Far Right REALLY want Donald Trump as their Commander-in-Chief?
Do you REALLY want Corporal Bone Spurs telling your military what to do?
Do you really want to DIE for that POS?
If you do, then you really are crazy...

Anyone who thinks military folks make the sacrifice for whoever is President is fucking retarded...

trumptards want trump to pardon war criminals. it is allegedly good for the military. lol.
and democrats releasing criminals by the thousands means nothing???

It's not dying for Trump, it's dying for liberty which Americans have been doing since the founding of this country. Our system is one of law and order, and the Democrats are tearing that down piece by piece.

We are simply at a point where we've become so opposite that the only two real choices are fight to win, or have two countries instead of one; a line right down the middle of the country. Conservatives on one side, liberals on the other, and a big Trump wall to keep you people out of our side.

Then everybody would be happy, at least we on the right would be. You would get the west side of the country since that's where your beloved third-worlders can enter your side. You can tear down the wall, not have any ICE, and flood your side with diseased desperate immigrants.

Of course that won't happen to the degree it's happened in the past, and that's because you won't have many jobs there. You will tax your wealthy and businesses so high that they will move to our country.

There are peaceful revolutions in this country every four years. They are called presidential elections. Some are more important than others. The problem is too many friggin lemmings have bought into the Orange con man’s lie that elections are rigged or there is voter fraud.

2020 will hopefully see Trumpism thrown to the curb.

Have faith in America and it’s institutions. Don’t fall for the lies and fear.

And idiots choose to use childish name-calling instead of making actual points.

We're going to have a revolution. It's palpable; you can almost taste it.

Use your vote. I'll use my vote and my guns and I'll win...
Guns???? Why is it only Trumpers bring up guns? Stop living in fear.
sounds like youre the one in fear,,,and us gun owners have been around a lot longer than trump, so please try and keep your TDS in check cause it makes you sound like a mentally unstable moron,,,
Lol..you’re the idiot hiding under his bed waiting for some kind of calamity. You’re obviously triggered. Stop being a stooge, get out from under your bed and get a life.
I'm not hiding anywhere,,,

and you stink of fear,,,
Says the fraidy cat hiding under his bed and stocking up on guns. LOL.
youre the one hiding while asking the government t hold the gun for you, while I stand on the front lines against your communist hoard,,,

now go away I think your mommy has some cookies for you,,
No wonder you live in fear. Look at your pathetic post. Communist horde. LOL. Can you get more unhinged. Go back under your bed and take your guns. Make sure you also take your pacifier and teddy bear.

But you are the silly person afraid of regular people owning guns.

What do you think the odds are of a second revolution?

As we've been seeing since George Floyd was killed, the left (yes, primarily blacks) seems to be Hell bent on destroying that which they don't agree with, be it a police station in Seattle or a statue in San Francisco. They've become emboldened by the lack of response to their treacherous ways. A Trump win in November will surely add fuel to this fire, and the prudent mind would conclude that the destructive antics of the left will only increase to the point when good Americans say "fuck it" and rise up to fight them.

With a Biden win, the left will claim vindication of their treasonous conduct and will surely increase both the severity and the frequency of their attacks to the point where good Americans say "Fuck it" and rise up to fight them.

Either way, the left would be the cause, simply because they've now become not only emboldened, but entitled.

I believe a day will come when the shooting starts. There are neighborhoods near me that I wouldn't drive through on a bet, and I'm armed all the time. Those folks aren't going to be happy with simply undoing the past by tearing down monuments and statues as they've done in the past, they're going to feel entitled to come and take for their own that which isn't theirs. They'll do that either because they'll feel they've been shafted by a Trump re-election, or, because they've been emboldened by the election of a President who should be in a fucking nursing home.

I've said it before: It's time to pick a side, because there's no avoiding the fight that's coming...

I think you've spent too much time in the Right Wing Echo Chamber.

I'm not saying some crazies might not do murder for their deranged politics. I live near the buckle of the Bible Belt and I've talked to more than one nutjob who has been scared into thinking black people are going to come boiling out of the cities and attack him in the mountains. People around here grow up with guns, but it's way past loco now. I know a half-dozen people with upwards of 60 firearms each, and none of them have more than two hands.
the raging hordes will put that gun cache to good use.

The US Army issues one rifle and lots of ammo. If only the military knew as much about warfare as Hannity's audience.

As we've been seeing since George Floyd was killed, the left (yes, primarily blacks) seems to be Hell bent on destroying that which they don't agree with, be it a police station in Seattle or a statue in San Francisco. They've become emboldened by the lack of response to their treacherous ways. A Trump win in November will surely add fuel to this fire, and the prudent mind would conclude that the destructive antics of the left will only increase to the point when good Americans say "fuck it" and rise up to fight them.

With a Biden win, the left will claim vindication of their treasonous conduct and will surely increase both the severity and the frequency of their attacks to the point where good Americans say "Fuck it" and rise up to fight them.

Either way, the left would be the cause, simply because they've now become not only emboldened, but entitled.

I believe a day will come when the shooting starts. There are neighborhoods near me that I wouldn't drive through on a bet, and I'm armed all the time. Those folks aren't going to be happy with simply undoing the past by tearing down monuments and statues as they've done in the past, they're going to feel entitled to come and take for their own that which isn't theirs. They'll do that either because they'll feel they've been shafted by a Trump re-election, or, because they've been emboldened by the election of a President who should be in a fucking nursing home.

I've said it before: It's time to pick a side, because there's no avoiding the fight that's coming...

I'm not saying some crazies might not do murder for their deranged politics. I live near the buckle of the Bible Belt and I've talked to more than one nutjob who has been scared into thinking black people are going to come boiling out of the cities and attack him in the mountains. People around here grow up with guns, but it's way past loco now. I know a half-dozen people with upwards of 60 firearms each, and none of them have more than two hands.

The US Army issues one rifle and lots of ammo. If only the military knew as much about warfare as Hannity's audience.
and yet that same military keeps millions of back up weapons in waiting,,,

Not as handy as close air support, but, sure, they can requisition replacements.

Not as handy as close air support, but, sure, they can requisition replacements.
we arent talking about close air support,,,

Good for you.

Good for you.
what did I do???

It's inevitable. The ones who send the most letters and fill out online petitions wins. As always, it'll make no difference. Just like Nov will make no difference.

Forum List

Back