Is a Muslim from the Midwest set to take over the Democratic National Committee?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
He's a Muslim from the heartland and he could be the next chairman of the Democratic National Committee.

Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota is slowly raking up support from some key figures within the party, such as Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders and New York Sen. Charles Schumer, who want him to be the next leader, following the party’s humbling presidential loss earlier this week.

Citing more than 250,000 signatures in support of Ellison on a petition posted to his website, Sanders said the congressman is the future of the party.

"The Democratic Party needs to look itself in the mirror and work tirelessly to become once again the party that working people know will work for their interests," Sanders, who amassed a youthful, liberal following during the Democratic primary, said in a statement. "Keith is one of the most progressive members of Congress, and he was an early supporter of our political revolution."

Is a Muslim from the Midwest set to take over the Democratic National Committee?

Seriously? A Muslim for the chairman of the DNC? Just when the country voted for Trump who wants to extreme vet these people? I called a couple of friends the other day about the possibility of Ellison becoming the DNC chair and they were speechless!

He's an American. In America, there is no religious test for citizenship or elected office. It is not legal to deny a person a job based on his or her religion. It is decidedly unAmerican to do so.

Why would Keith Ellison need to be vetted?

He's an American. In America, there is no religious test for citizenship or elected office. It is not legal to deny a person a job based on his or her religion. It is decidedly unAmerican to do so.

He doesn't need to but the word, "Muslim" isn't what citizens want to hear when it comes to their own representatives. "Muslim" and terrorism is becoming more synonymous every day. It's like a crack dealer operating a rehab facility.

He saying republicans support the ethnic cleansing of muslims

He doesn't need to but the word, "Muslim" isn't what citizens want to hear when it comes to their own representatives. "Muslim" and terrorism is becoming more synonymous every day. It's like a crack dealer operating a rehab facility.

I'll bet you don't think of yourself as a bigot, right?

Let me make a suggestion. Take an afternoon and visit a local Muslim place of worship. Make a friend. Rid yourself of your fear.

LOL, I'll just wait and see what kind of support the Democrats get from the population as a whole. Then we'll see if Ellison was a good choice or not.

LOL, I'll just wait and see what kind of support the Democrats get from the population as a whole. Then we'll see if Ellison was a good choice or not.
or maybe Ellison should be judged on his beliefs and his principles, and not what his religion is

Nothing the brain dead liberals do should surprise anyone.

Alt Right and wannabee terrorism are becoming synonymous more and more each day.

Your similes are foolish.

Ellison and you and me are all Americans, jackson.

I'll bet you don't think of yourself as a bigot, right?

Let me make a suggestion. Take an afternoon and visit a local Muslim place of worship. Make a friend. Rid yourself of your fear.
Better yet. Go to a Mormon service.
It's like taking a ambien.

Alt Right.

lol

Alt Right.

lol
Yep. That's you. Amerioca's fools.

or maybe Ellison should be judged on his beliefs and his principles, and not what his religion is
Islam is anti-progressive to the extreme.

There is a reason why "liberal" Muslims are practically secular and actually voted for Trump.

Islam is anti-progressive to the extreme. There is a reason why "liberal" Muslims are practically secular and actually voted for Trump.
That's a statement with no proof, other than your opinion.

Forum List

Back