Is A Eurocentric Education In the Best Interests of African Americans?

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
This is a tricky question. Obviously no matter what you are you need to be able to deal with living in a white dominated society. That includes learning the english language and the norms of the society you live in. I might add that learning the english language is imperative to being able to decode the laws in this country and understand the beliefs of whites. Once you get past that however, how productive is it to be brainwashed by a educational system that tries to convince you that whites are superior?

Not a tricky question just more of your racist tripe.

So, if the English language is so important why are so many blacks opposed to learning to speak it properly in order to be able to communicate with the rest of society?

Not a tricky question just more of your racist tripe.

So, if the English language is so important why are so many blacks opposed to learning to speak it properly in order to be able to communicate with the rest of society?

Yes its a tricky question. People tend to go to extremes. If you reject eurocentric ideology you tend to reject everything white like the english language. I think thats a mistake if you live in a white dominated society.

Its only important in being able to speak with whites and read the language. Other than that nothing else whites have to say is important. Black people do, have, and can communicate without white people or their language. Everything else the educational system teaches came from Black people anyway. They just dont tell people that fact which is one of my points.

This is a tricky question. Obviously no matter what you are you need to be able to deal with living in a white dominated society. That includes learning the english language and the norms of the society you live in. I might add that learning the english language is imperative to being able to decode the laws in this country and understand the beliefs of whites. Once you get past that however, how productive is it to be brainwashed by a educational system that tries to convince you that whites are superior?
If your ultimate goal is a community separate and apart from the dominant culture, like the Amish, for instance, you need your own educational system. It depends on what you want the outcome to be. If you want full assimilation for African Americans as the full Americans they are, education should not be separate or different, because keeping yourselves separate will not achieve your ends. Do you really think the educational system itself is still teaching that American blacks are inferior? I don't mean the media, I mean the educational system. What makes you think that?

If your ultimate goal is a community separate and apart from the dominant culture, like the Amish, for instance, you need your own educational system. It depends on what you want the outcome to be. If you want full assimilation for African Americans as the full Americans they are, education should not be separate or different, because keeping yourselves separate will not achieve your ends. Do you really think the educational system itself is still teaching that American blacks are inferior? I don't mean the media, I mean the educational system. What makes you think that?
I agree we need our own educational system. i dont believe in assimilation. I think its dangerous for Blacks to assimilate into a racist caste society. My girls have told me on too many occasions to count that they still teach things that simply are not true or they omit the true story behind how things have occurred. My only recourse against this is to teach them from a Black prospective what the truth is. I always tell them to make sure they believe what Black scholars say over white educators. Because of this they have been able to set some of their teachers straight when they begin teaching falsehoods.

I agree we need our own educational system. i dont believe in assimilation. I think its dangerous for Blacks to assimilate into a racist caste society. My girls have told me on too many occasions to count that they still teach things that simply are not true or they omit the true story behind how things have occurred. My only recourse against this is to teach them from a Black prospective what the truth is. I always tell them to make sure they believe what Black scholars say over white educators. Because of this they have been able to set some of their teachers straight when they begin teaching falsehoods.
You should opt for an African education. You know, digging for diamonds with a rock, dealing with flies, starving... That sort of thing.

Asslips = "make America great again" with segregation
Racist dumbfuck

I will agree our educational system is piss poor but it's piss poor for all. I beleive kids can receive a better education from being home schooled, at least in my exsperiences.

You should opt for an African education. You know, digging for diamonds with a rock, dealing with flies, starving... That sort of thing.
56adb__PIX2.jpg

University of Nairobi

upload_2016-10-31_14-34-4.jpeg

Ghana

upload_2016-10-31_14-35-55.jpeg

South Africa

Smart people on that continent, Mudda.

Ethiopia-powers.jpg

They've got the wheel and everything.
Ethiopia To Be Africa’s Major Economic Power By 2050 – UNECA - HaHu Daily Ethiopian News

Racist dumbfuck
We've got a Christian school, an online homeschool, and a private academy in our way-out-in-the-sticks area for people who don't like the public school system. What is so wrong with A's idea?

Racist dumbfuck
We've got a Christian school, an online homeschool, and a private academy in our way-out-in-the-sticks area for people who don't like the public school system. What is so wrong with A's idea?
Racial segregation aint no big deal. They fucked everything up when they changed that decades ago.
Good point. :rolleyes:

Higher education in Africa...

The inferiority of blacks defies language, law and the race of non-blacks. It is global and simply a fact of life.

I will agree our educational system is piss poor but it's piss poor for all. I beleive kids can receive a better education from being home schooled, at least in my exsperiences.
This seems to work for a lot of Black families. I am proactive and so I train my kids constantly on important topics like their history from a Black perspective. I guess thats home schooling in an informal manner. I notice that they are very well adjusted and get amazing grades in publlc school while still retaining their identity as Black people.

Racist dumbfuck
Racial segregation aint no big deal. They fucked everything up when they changed that decades ago.
Good point. :rolleyes:
Chosing a curriculum for your kids that aligns more closely with your beliefs isn't segregation, unless you consider Catholic schools, and prep schools and Christian schools as "segregation." I haven't heard you complaining about that before.

Racist dumbfuck
TN is against anything that assists Blacks in overcoming centuries of discrimination. He is afraid for his job.

Racist dumbfuck
TN is against anything that assists Blacks in overcoming centuries of discrimination. He is afraid for his job.
I don't know why you bother posting here at all.

Racist dumbfuck
My posts reach people that appreciate my thoughts. Also it gives those that are against my people emotional problems.

Racist dumbfuck
My posts reach people that appreciate my thoughts. Also it gives those that are against my people emotional problems.
He's just desperate for someone to take him seriously.

Forum List

Back