Is 0bama Calling for Violent Protests in Response to Roe v Wade Repeal?

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
In his condemnation of the Roe v Wade repeal this morning, an angry Barack 0bama called for people to 'join the activists in protests". We've seen what activists have done lately, illegally harassing and intimidating justices in front of their homes and vandalizing crisis pregnancy centers across the country. Terrorist organization and abortion activist group Jane's Revenge is behind most of not all the clinic attacks, and promised violent riots this evening. 0bama has not condemned this group's violence. And now he's calling for people to join in with the activists.

This is an absolute disgrace for a former president. But 0bama has long been a disgrace.

Last edited:
B. Hussein O. is the former don of Honolulu's notorious Choom Gang, so it isn't surprising that he's calling for violence.

You can tell the muzzie faggot never got smacked in the mouth.... other than by a dick....

obama dump.jpg

In his condemnation of the Roe v Wade repeal this morning, an angry Barack 0bama called for people to 'join the activists in protests". We've seen what activists have done lately, illegally harassing and intimidating justices in front of their homes and vandalizing crisis pregnancy centers across the country. Terrorist organization and abortion activist group Jane's Revenge is behind most of not all the clinic attacks, and promised violent riots this evening. 0bama has not condemned this group's violence. And now he's calling for people to join in with the activists.

This is an absolute disgrace for a former president. But 0bama has long been a disgrace.

Why wouldn't he? He's a community agitator. Always has been.

Your side rioted over some imaginary bullshit. Today the court took away a right protected by the constitution. If a court decided to take away your guns we'd be seeing real violence.

Your side rioted over some imaginary bullshit. Today the court took away a right protected by the constitution. If a court decided to take away your guns we'd be seeing real violence.
They didn't take away any rights, IM2, they threw it back to the states to decide.
Where in the Constitution does it reference abortion rights?
The Second Amendment protects the Peoples rights to own a gun.

They didn't take away any rights, IM2, they threw it back to the states to decide.
Where in the Constitution does it reference abortion rights?
The Second Amendment protects the Peoples rights to own a gun.
They took away rights. Where in the constitution does it refer to an air force? Women weren't mentioned in the constitution. Does it mean women have no rights? Spare me the fake textualism.

They took away rights. Where in the constitution does it refer to an air force? Women weren't mentioned in the constitution. Does it mean women have no rights? Spare me the fake textualism.
"We the People....." isn't including women???
Does the government protect our borders???
Abortion was a state issue prior to the Roe decision, now it's a state issue again.

Don't act stupid

"We the People....." isn't including women???
Does the government protect our borders???
Abortion was a state issue prior to the Roe decision, now it's a state issue again.

Don't act stupid
The word woman is not written.

I'm sorry. I've read what Obama wrote several times and cannot find the part where he called for violence which you seem to have made up in your pointy little head.

I think we are going to be seeing a lot of Obama over the summer and fall.

What Constitutional right did the court take away?

I'm sorry. I've read what Obama wrote several times and cannot find the part where he called for violence which you seem to have made up in your pointy little head.
Didn't you read the OP? I asked the question.
1. The pro-abort 'activists' have committed violent acts across the country in recent days.
2. The pro-abort activists have illegally protested at justices' homes
3. 0bama never condemned the violent acts or the illegal protests by the activists
4. 0bama called for people to join the activists.

So what else can be the conclusion other than 0bummer is encouraging people to participate in violent and/or illegal acts?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back